Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
makomako

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:38:48 AM

Anyone staked yet? I have 74 weight on a 221 network weight or do we need to put or add some commands on our config?

Since this is a clone of DNR. Sample .conf at the attached link.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/10-denariusdnr-mining/&do=findComment&comment=510

add to Vegacoin.conf and restart wallet to make sure its working right.
Code:
staking=1

I got that on my wallet from the start but not staking at all.

strannik951159 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:44:31 AM

Staking will started after PoW ended !!!  Grin Grin Grin

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention
strannik951159 (OP)

Activity: 112

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:03:26 AM

Which exchange is the best for this coin to list on? which one should this should we go first? Your feedback will help this coin growing faster! thank you all Wink Wink Wink

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:10:08 AM

Anyone staked yet? I have 74 weight on a 221 network weight or do we need to put or add some commands on our config?

Since this is a clone of DNR. Sample .conf at the attached link.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/10-denariusdnr-mining/&do=findComment&comment=510

add to Vegacoin.conf and restart wallet to make sure its working right.
Code:
staking=1

I got that on my wallet from the start but not staking at all.

Probably also similar to DNR in that you need to wait 8 hours for the coins to mature, and then wait for your stake to happen. Give it 32 hours from receiving the first coin.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:31 AM

Which exchange will add this coin to list without revealing charges of scam? I hope neither of them.
Koksvel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:16:30 AM

Please check out https://vegaco.in/forum for our bounty
Я бы paзнёc тeбe eблищe,пeтyшapa.
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:16:44 AM

Why people still mining it ?

I proof to all of you that dev is 100% scammer.

Stop your stupid greed named "omg new coin low diff ill stack 1xxx coin and exhange on market with a extra profit" and dont mine zero. Because zero * zero = zero.

Also people on the precious pages proof that this coin, site, interface gif and all in this project are simple and fast copy paste.

pomestnik

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

Clever people will make right dessision, other will run for an easy money $_$ , until dev f**k them.
This is natural selection
butmuncher

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:41:31 AM

Which exchange is the best for this coin to list on? which one should this should we go first? Your feedback will help this coin growing faster! thank you all Wink Wink Wink

Not sure.
One with a nice readable interface would be a good start.

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:08:23 AM

Cryptopia

Bitrated user: Kompik.
RomBit44

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:42 AM

Cryptopia, Yobit
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105

lets make money together!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

Cryptopia, Yobit
i would say which ever exchange accept it would be the best one to go with, if you had a choice i would go with bitrex or live coin since they have volume but they also cost to be listed, i dont know if cryptopia would be that great of an exchange since they cost like 2 bit coins now for listing. You would be much better off if your paying to go with bitrex, just my opinion.  on a secondary note how much do we need to have in wallet to be able to make anything staking and i forgot to look are there master nodes with vega and if so how much coin do you have to have thank you keep up the good work . And i just wanted to say that the wallet looks good. 

firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Cryptopia, Yobit
i would say which ever exchange accept it would be the best one to go with, if you had a choice i would go with bitrex or live coin since they have volume but they also cost to be listed, i dont know if cryptopia would be that great of an exchange since they cost like 2 bit coins now for listing. You would be much better off if your paying to go with bitrex, just my opinion.  on a secondary note how much do we need to have in wallet to be able to make anything staking and i forgot to look are there master nodes with vega and if so how much coin do you have to have thank you keep up the good work . And i just wanted to say that the wallet looks good. 

as per dev, pos starts when pow ends after block 3000000 Smiley so it's early to talk about masternodes
novaexchange seems to be fine too .. I don't see this listed on bittrex very soon ..

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

Cryptopia .
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

Those who say that this is a scam, please explain in detail why this is scam.
The page Vkontakte does not explain anything and nothing is displayed.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Koksvel

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:09:30 AM

Чeгo тeбe oбъяcнить?Bce пpyфы были cкинyты,ищи.He xoчeшь,нe вepь.Дeлo твoё.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:14:02 AM

Just read the topic. That charge was from few people, even if ignore accounts with 1-2 posts.
I am hightly not recommend to mine this coin since i know the topicstarter (strannik951159) as a famous russian SCAMMER.

3 weeks ago he was invited to our private mining channel in discord. He declare "his own pool" (https://profit-pool.org/ - dont use it, it's scam) and we all jump to that pool to mine. 1st it was skunk and after we mine vivo. While we were mining signatum we we also mine tons of signatum classic. When we start mining neocsrypt he lie us that he got some pool problems with autopayments and that's the reason we dont have payments from pool for 24h. 1st 24 was only 1 master-wallet for profit-pool. In the next 12 hours we realized, that we find 5 more blocks , but this blocks wasnt shown on this wallet - he create a hidden 3 more adresses to grab this blocks.

After 36 hours i force him to ask a solution in the vivo slack group. He sad, literaly: "I dont know english". After this i show him one of his messages on BTCt. He sad, that it's all a google translate. After he "tryied" to spoke with a dev of altminer pool he sad that he cannot resolve a problem and will do all the payments manually (and never told us an accurate figure of vivo we minned actually). After this he dissapeared. Then i sms him something like "there is my money" he told in a typical scammer manner "tommorow you will get it" and disappear once again.

PLEASE, people, dont trust this man.

Yesterday the same - there was more than 50 pending block on vegaco.in pool and no payouts for them, no any explanations and no desire to solve the problem, if there was problem.
So, after all of this with 10% premine I am sure that this is just another beautifully looking scam without any puproses except of scam miners and investors. Even if all there isn't for scam, that developer still stays nonprofessional and indifferent for community. I'll better steer clear from this coin and recommend this to other people.
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

Last time.

1. Topic starter is a thief. This is not my opinion or rumor - it is a fact. He scam many people on his previous pool (profit-pool.org)

Last time he scammed me and my group personaly for 130 vivo.

2. All in this project are copy and paste:

- Spec and coin itself - fork of dnr + some custon config about spec.

- Wallets - same

- Site is made in site-constructor platform. You need a 15-60 minutes to make similar product.

- Great giff about cool interface for mining (witch is not realesed yet, guess why) is a simple copypaste of already existing giff (read 7-9 pages, link here)

- EVEN logo of coin and name - shamefull copy paste of radeon vega gpu

3. More then 10 people sad already, that this man is scammer.

4. Dev got more then 95% of 1st month total supply by mining as premine.

5. His sentence, words and actions are nearly the same compare to the moment he scam ppl with profit-pool.

Collect 1+2+3+4+5 and make your own decision.  I'm tired of telling the truth and see 31gh/s of greed after.

firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

so many people saying this is a scam that makes me wanna mine it more lol

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
gargouri20011

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:45:52 AM

that one heated coin  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: