Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
aviz123

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

Getting this error when loading the Wallet

Assertion Failed

Program: F:\VegaCoin-Wallet\Vegacoin-qt.exe
File: src/kernel.cpp, Line 371

Expression: pindex-> pprev || pindex -> GetBlockhash() == (!fTestNet  ?
hashGenesisBlock: hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

What to do ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjcp1984

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

Toлькo yщepбнoe xoмячьe мoжeт дyмaть, чтo paз этo гoвнo нaбpaлo 250 гoлocoв, тo этo нe cкaм.  Grin
He нy a в чeм пpoблeмa. "Ocтaп" жe пaшeт нe пoклaдaя pyк - вce зa oгpaдoй дpoчит xyй  Grin. Пpoдacт лoxaм cвoй пpeмaйн и дeлo c кoнцoм.
Ecли лox пo жизни тo вoт тaкиe мoнeты и бyдeшь пoкyпaть пoкa бaбки ecть. Hy a кaк кoнчaтcя тaк yвы - выживaeт cильнeйший.  Grin
Paзвe нe cмeшнo читaть лoxoв peaльнo вepящиx - мoл вay - кpyтoй caйт, кapтинки клaccныe = мoнeтa гyд. Hy чтo пoдeлaть - пoкoлeниe дeгeнepaтoв пoдpocлo - бyдeт нayкa.  Grin

Ha caмoм дeлe мнe пo бoльшoмy cчeтy нacpaть нa тo, чтo этo cкaм. Бoльшe cкaмa - мeньшe cлoжнocть нa cтoящиx мoнeтax, нo c дpyгoй cтopoны бoльшe пpecca co cтopoны влacтeй, мeньшe инвecтициoннaя пpивлeкaтeльнocть кpиптoвaлюты в цeлoм, дoльшe пyть кpиптoвaлюты к пpизнaнию миpoвым cooбщecтвoм и т.д., пoэтoмy тaкoe дepьмo нaдo yничтoжaть бecпoщaднo.
dick but that pawn of those guys in smear the coin ... djen quiet people are all washed away every day and if this coin is scam you will know later .... I DO NOT SEE STOP HERE, MINE IS YOUR OWN BLOCKS AND COINS FALL LA LOCAL WALLET ...
kenlibria

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

Some boys talk too much. If you say less, I would not think you guys are trying to fud this coin down. If you think this coin is scam, just go out with your gun, say a lot for what?
Zencash

Activity: 113
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

Waiting for Zencash team to confirm (or deny) claimed partnership with this coin and david camillieri character. Seems he doesn't exist outside this coin.

ZenCash is not partnering with Vegacoin. There is no partnership in progress, planned, or in existence.

HORIZEN ►►► Unbounded By Design
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
ZenCash extended it's brand on 22nd August 2018 now is HORIZEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:26:02 PM

Waiting for Zencash team to confirm (or deny) claimed partnership with this coin and david camillieri character. Seems he doesn't exist outside this coin.

ZenCash is not partnering with Vegacoin. There is no partnership in progress, planned, or in existence.

As was to be shown.
Fake coin, fake exchange, fake team and fake partnership.
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:14:19 PM

Real pool: https://altminer.net  Wink

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

This was one of my most expression about humans and their behavior in my whole life.

I told it clear, with a proofs, that this man is scammer. Did a good think for a random people. Beg all to stop support scam project - but people already too GREEDY and have only  a $ $ in their eyes. "fresh coin - must mine" , even if it is a scam coin and all, absolutely all in this projects and copy and paste. Logo from amd vega gpu ... even name from vega gpu. I missed some pages last weeks. Are strannik tells to people that he is David Camilleri ? This is also 100% lie. He live in Perm' (Russia) and all that he doing last 2 years is scam people in internet with many sorts of projects.

I already gave up, do that you want. If you want to mine scam coin - feel free to do so.

Children of Gaia

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

This was one of my most expression about humans and their behavior in my whole life.

I told it clear, with a proofs, that this man is scammer. Did a good think for a random people. Beg all to stop support scam project - but people already too GREEDY and have only  a $ $ in their eyes. "fresh coin - must mine" , even if it is a scam coin and all, absolutely all in this projects and copy and paste. Logo from amd vega gpu ... even name from vega gpu. I missed some pages last weeks. Are strannik tells to people that he is David Camilleri ? This is also 100% lie. He live in Perm' (Russia) and all that he doing last 2 years is scam people in internet with many sorts of projects.

I already gave up, do that you want. If you want to mine scam coin - feel free to do so.

I thought that in Tver', but I totally agree with every word.
Vario

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

this koin still alive? Who are these optimists who are mining it?
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:16:04 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:27:38 PM by sparker327

So let me get this straight, Vegacoin is not on any exchanges but your own.. I know you say your actively pursuing a listing but for now people can exchange on the "Official Vega Coin Exchange". And who exactly sets the values of vega coin against the three coins, LTC, ETH and BTC?  I see right now at the current exchange rate you value Vegacoin at .37 cents. A bit high and ambitious for a brand new coin with no exchanges. I'm all for people creating new coins and adding them to exchanges where the prices and values are set based on influences other than the creator. Having your own exchange and randomly setting your own coins value to exchange for the Big 3 seems more like a scam. I'm not accusing you of being a scam, just saying the pieces I see point in that direction just from a quick glance at everything from page 1. Can you explain your rational behind this and how you decided on a value? If you were already on an exchange or two and THEN you opened your own exchange, I wouldn't question it as much because then it wouldn't be the devs fixing the price, it would be the traders based on supply, demand, future value, etc. Also, I cant exchange my mined VegaCoin on your exchange, only buy it. That defeats the purpose of an "exchange" and means you guys are only taking BTC, LTC and ETH, but wont let anyone trade for it. So we would be giving coins with actual value, for one that has absolutely none at the moment.

And your white paper doesn't really say anything except its a new algo with proof of work and stake, then in the next line say most cryptos use POW and POS and use more power but imply your doing something completely different and revolutionary.. um, your using the same method, just a different algo, which is already used in denarius, so not so new, then repeat the same thing 2 paragraphs later.

theres no road map other then to say you will use this altcoin in no special way and plans WILL be made.. not that plans are already being made or in the works. I mean, most devs have a roadmap of what they want to accomplish or what their coin will do that's different than the other 900 out there. I see nothing here that is different than anything else.

so, waiting on an explanation that would change what I'm seeing would love a good real response about this.
samuraie

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

Some boys talk too much. If you say less, I would not think you guys are trying to fud this coin down. If you think this coin is scam, just go out with your gun, say a lot for what?

You know why? because they are jealous. They never grow up, they never learn to respect people. They dont care because no one know who they are. Just forget about them, if you trust vegacoin dev like me, supporting them to get over it.

@Children of Gaia. this kid just try to proved himself but actually he never know that he is just a trash.

jjcp1984

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

I thought that in Tver', but I totally agree with every word.

IF IT WAS ACCOUNTED WITH ANTIQUITY THAT SAY THAT THIS PROJECT IS ESTAFA I BELIEVE THEM BUT ARE NEW ACCOUNTS LIKE MIA, SO I WILL RUSH
kenlibria

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:33:02 AM

I think some Russians are trying to fud this coin down. They are miners, they need to reduce mining diff down because they know Vega will live on Nova soon.
And we, the trade coin community in VietNam, with more than 30,000 members, and along with the international friends' signal peers, will bring this coin to Nova and other exchanges soon.
Do not try to do useless things, because we have enough strength.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:39:42 AM

I think some Russians are trying to fud this coin down. They are miners, they need to reduce mining diff down because they know Vega will live on Nova soon.
And we, the trade coin community in VietNam, with more than 30,000 members, and along with the international friends' signal peers, will bring this coin to Nova and other exchanges soon.
Do not try to do useless things, because we have enough strength.
On no no fud. Mine mine this coin and also buy coins from dev.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

You know why? because they are jealous. They never grow up, they never learn to respect people. They dont care because no one know who they are. Just forget about them, if you trust vegacoin dev like me, supporting them to get over it.

@Children of Gaia. this kid just try to proved himself but actually he never know that he is just a trash.

I really don't care about you and other stupid greedy idiots barking out there. I just against scam cause it prevents cryptocurrency to grow and universal recognition. Nothing more.
So mine this shitcoin and buy this shitcoin more and more, if you're so stupid and blind in your greed.
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

So my long questions being ignored indicate I’m correct and this entire project is one big scam to dump and run. Duly noted.
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

So my long questions being ignored indicate I’m correct and this entire project is one big scam to dump and run. Duly noted.

Yes, this project is 100% scam. 50% of prayers of vegacoin in this topic are bots of dev for anti-fud.

BUT ofc, no fud here guys. Vega is super coin, i'm just jelaous! Mine dnr for dev vega more, maybe you will get a free amd vega 64 GPU then you reach 100k vega coin  as long as coin use oficial logo and name of this product (where is law officers from amd btw).

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

BUT ofc, no fud here guys. Vega is super coin, i'm just jelaous! Mine dnr for dev vega more, maybe you will get a free amd vega 64 GPU then you reach 100k vega coin  as long as coin use oficial logo and name of this product (where is law officers from amd btw).
Nice idea for dev. He surely should use it. And of course add a page to website with happy "winners" Grin
jjcp1984

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

when you can see that coin in whattomine and coinmarketcap Huh
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

Although I don't agree with @kjpd1971 , I also don't think it's scam coin, I'm confused about the price of official exchange. What's the price based on? Just auction ? But I think it's too expensive and that is not exchange. Exchange's meaning is both way. We can't trade this coin to btc ,etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: