Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
namct

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

I feel happy when Vega coin up Nova
namct

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

I already talk with team novaexchange. They will list Vega soon
great ! I think that will be list tomorrow
AlexFomula

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

I already talk with team novaexchange. They will list Vega soon
nice to hear it from you Takesi92. I think VEga is good coin. So no reason to no list it to exchange Grin Grin Grin
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

Although I don't agree with @kjpd1971 , I also don't think it's scam coin, I'm confused about the price of official exchange. What's the price based on? Just auction ? But I think it's too expensive and that is not exchange. Exchange's meaning is both way. We can't trade this coin to btc ,etc.
Let see the trust point of him @kjpd1971. He is fucking lier. Bitcointalk should block him

If you actually look at the trust scores you will see they were given by two people, Lauda and CryptoDevil. Both of these guys run around "policing" the forums and give negative trust ratings to anyone that disagrees with them or whom they think are scammers, shills and fake accounts. You can look them both up and see for yourself. They have given 100s of community members negative trust, But dont research that yourself and click on the negative ratings to see what it was actually given for (thats sarcasm). I think KJPD1971 has a point that no one has yet to answer MY LONG post with questions for the DEVS that deserve answers. So far my questions have been ignored and not answered. They are legitimate questions about the official exchange, etc. If you cant see that then you have some issues. The devs can easily clear up some inconsistencies by answering me. Now I dont agree with how KJPD handles the scam accusations but he is basing them, it seems, off my original post.

so unless you ve been on these forums for a while and know who certain people are, like lauda and cryptodevil and their history, then you shouldnt  just call people "fucking liars". Both those legendary members abuse the trust rating system, but they have their reasons for doing so. They are trying to protect people from scam coins, but just like with KJPD, I dont necessarily think how they go about doing so is always the right way.

so AlexFomula.. just looking at your account created 5 days ago and only posting in this forum and nothing but positive about the coin, sounds like a fake account made up by a DEV or someone close to the project to make it seem like people should but this "great coin". your opinion really holds no weight.
Thetokener

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:00:21 PM

Hi There,

Consider listing your ICO on The Tokener.
sparker327

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Although I don't agree with @kjpd1971 , I also don't think it's scam coin, I'm confused about the price of official exchange. What's the price based on? Just auction ? But I think it's too expensive and that is not exchange. Exchange's meaning is both way. We can't trade this coin to btc ,etc.
Let see the trust point of him @kjpd1971. He is fucking lier. Bitcointalk should block him

If you actually look at the trust scores you will see they were given by two people, Lauda and CryptoDevil. Both of these guys run around "policing" the forums and give negative trust ratings to anyone that disagrees with them or whom they think are scammers, shills and fake accounts. You can look them both up and see for yourself. They have given 100s of community members negative trust, But dont research that yourself and click on the negative ratings to see what it was actually given for (thats sarcasm). I think KJPD1971 has a point that no one has yet to answer MY LONG post with questions for the DEVS that deserve answers. So far my questions have been ignored and not answered. They are legitimate questions about the official exchange, etc. If you cant see that then you have some issues. The devs can easily clear up some inconsistencies by answering me. Now I dont agree with how KJPD handles the scam accusations but he is basing them, it seems, off my original post.

so unless you ve been on these forums for a while and know who certain people are, like lauda and cryptodevil and their history, then you shouldnt  just call people "fucking liars". Both those legendary members abuse the trust rating system, but they have their reasons for doing so. They are trying to protect people from scam coins, but just like with KJPD, I dont necessarily think how they go about doing so is always the right way.
I totally agree with you and the way you are thinking. But let see the way he said vega is scam like a f*king lier, like a crazy man.  

you mean kind of like how you called another coin (ICO) the same? there are ways to do this by asking good questions about the coin, devs, etc. not just yelling at people  Grin

This is a biggest Scam. ULA tech is VN coin. Let see the adress and phone number of them on their website. They are fake. Be smart and don't our money for them.
Fuck liers
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

so unless you ve been on these forums for a while and know who certain people are, like lauda and cryptodevil and their history, then you shouldnt  just call people "fucking liars". Both those legendary members abuse the trust rating system, but they have their reasons for doing so. They are trying to protect people from scam coins, but just like with KJPD, I dont necessarily think how they go about doing so is always the right way.

Maybe someone can invite Cryptodevil to this thread for more professional investigation?)
sparker327

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

so unless you ve been on these forums for a while and know who certain people are, like lauda and cryptodevil and their history, then you shouldnt  just call people "fucking liars". Both those legendary members abuse the trust rating system, but they have their reasons for doing so. They are trying to protect people from scam coins, but just like with KJPD, I dont necessarily think how they go about doing so is always the right way.

Maybe someone can invite Cryptodevil to this thread for more professional investigation?)

well, he is good at it.. seems he can find all sorts of stuff and destroy a coin in days.. LOL
AlexFomula

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

I totally agree with you and the way you are thinking. But let see the way he said vega is scam like a f*king lier, like a crazy man.  

you mean kind of like how you called another coin (ICO) the same? there are ways to do this by asking good questions about the coin, devs, etc. not just yelling at people  Grin

This is a biggest Scam. ULA tech is VN coin. Let see the adress and phone number of them on their website. They are fake. Be smart and don't our money for them.
Fuck liers
Haha. You dont see I just said about the phone number of that coin? They give us contact with fake phone number. I called and it is fake. You can check again man. That's why I said it is scam. And let see him again. no example to sure what is scam or not
cryptochick123

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:48:53 PM

VEGA is just a some days old coin, it takes time to develop the roadmap and get listed in exchanges. It may be listed on Nova this or next week. #noFUD
Gevurah

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

lol.

strannik951159  is 25yo russian scammer.  And now he got his own coinpet army )))
David-Camilleri

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

So guys, should we made our own poloniex exchange?

Best Regards,
Genjo Takashi
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:02:20 AM

I like your coin very much

Kiss Kiss

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:10:56 AM

Best Regards,
Genjo Takashi

Great guy, ha ha. scammer changed his name, so you changed also, very good.

I like your coin very much

Kiss Kiss

Buy dev's coin at http://exchange.vegaco.in/ to show your love, stupid kid.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:16:02 AM

However, I must accept the algorithm of this coin is a very nice algorithm. Really hope this coin can gown up. But still hope dev can explain the official exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
David-Camilleri

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

However, I must accept the algorithm of this coin is a very nice algorithm. Really hope this coin can gown up. But still hope dev can explain the official exchanges.

Vegacoin it's 146% copy/paste coin. Search Denarius DNR
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:33:00 AM

Best Regards,
Genjo Takashi

With blackjack and wh*res?
saLve88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Children of Gaia Tы чo мычишь, блядинa? Кoгдa жe вы зaткнётecь, пeтyшки? Moнeтa yжe 28 нa биpжe бyдeт, a мы пpи дeньгax, a вы xyяpy бyдeтe cocaть. Зa oгpaдoй нищeтa дpoчит c нoчи дo yтpa.

Пoчeмy 28? Oт кyдa инфa?
mkl59

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:55:39 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 07:23:12 AM by mkl59

Why should we prefer VEGA COIN?

1. interpreted 34 pages (showing coin quality)
2. 660,000,000 Vega Coin to be rolled into the market The exchange rate will increase as there are fewer coins
3. Vega Coin Miner (mining) program with advanced features will have a beta version of the coin to be released on January 01,
4. http://exchange.vegaco.in own site has its own stock exchange money working Beta version.
5. Dice added to the website. Bond; http://game.vegaco.in/
6. Vega Coin Windows GUI Thanks to the advanced wallet, you only have walletten Exchange stock market value statistics and actively mined blocks. In addition, there is a conversation section in the wallet.
7. NovaExchange has received 250 votes and will soon enter the stock market.

In a short period of time there are very fast software great developers!

Will soon on Novaex, Nova will list it this week.

AMD Miner; https://github.com/vegacoin/vegacoin/releases/download/v0.1/sgminer-vegacoin-AMD.zip
AMD Start Bat; sgminer.exe -k tribus -o stratum+tcp://miningpool.vegaco.in:3333 -u name.workers -p password

Nvidia Miner; https://github.com/vegacoin/vegacoin/releases/download/v0.1/ccminer-2.2-tribus.zip
Nvidia Start Bat; ccminer-x64 -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://miningpool.vegaco.in:3333 -u name.workers -p password --cpu-priority=3

PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Retaliator
Tы yжe в жoпe cидишь и xyяpy cocёшь тaк кaк нe мaйнил вoвpeмя, a мы cкopo нa биpжe и тeбя oбoccым.

Could the Russian guys please do me a favour and pop their posts into Google Translator?

At the very least, the bad translation might be fun to read Smiley

For example, the quote above seems to say "You already sit in the ass and you suck so that you do not sink in time" which may or may not be an old Russian proberb...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: