Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
jovannyd

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

Price to 0.00000055 satoshis, which happened because under so much, it was supposed that the starting price was around the 0.36 dollars. How sad, I think we were deceived.

Huh Angry Angry Huh Cry Cry

DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:17:34 AM

who is still mining this and where?

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:26:11 AM

majority of hashrate is on umine.  I'm not sure why people are still mining it if im honest, a lot doesn't look right here, but hey who knows, maybe all the FUD is wrong and it's a legit coin and dev
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:38:08 AM

majority of hashrate is on umine.  I'm not sure why people are still mining it if im honest, a lot doesn't look right here, but hey who knows, maybe all the FUD is wrong and it's a legit coin and dev

It't hard to believe that. So many questions are not replay from dev and support team. I don't what dev and support team are doing now. Maybe there are some wrong in support team.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:00:25 AM

majority of hashrate is on umine.  I'm not sure why people are still mining it if im honest, a lot doesn't look right here, but hey who knows, maybe all the FUD is wrong and it's a legit coin and dev

It't hard to believe that. So many questions are not replay from dev and support team. I don't what dev and support team are doing now. Maybe there are some wrong in support team.

Not hard to believe and nothing wrong on their end. It’s a fucking scam, like I said but get ignored. The first hint should have been they created their “own” exchange so people could give then either BTC, ETH or LTC with prices set at whatever they wanted them to be. Then once you mine Vega you can’t even exchange it on tbeir exchange for anything. Your stuck. I would say if anyone exchanged they may want to speak to a lawyer who specializes in crypto currency because they stole from everyone. It’s not like this coin was on a regular exchange and the price dropped and you lost some of your investment like in stocks. No they conned people with their official exchange.

And these fuckers still don’t have the balls to answer my original questions or respond to us now.
David-Camilleri

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:06:54 AM

Hooray, i am gonna buy lambo!

This one: http://newimg.globalmarket.com/filestorage/gallery/manufacturer/32/1927032/prod/0_1359772658403.jpg

Best Regards,
Annie Ngoc Nguyen
tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

I received the offical pool has recovered. Hope for that more stable , I won't get this accident again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:42:40 AM

I received the offical pool has recovered. Hope for that more stable , I won't get this accident again.

You can always mine at https://altminer.net without issues   Wink

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

Devs didnt crash this coin, users did, kill the user !ii i watched it all unfold live before my eyes, people tried to undercut each other just to sell and they just kept on hacking, all they needed to do was leave there sell orders higher and eventually sales would of started to shift at a better price but theres alot of idiots with this coin selling it for peanuts hence why the price is stupidly low, if you want to blame anybody blame the idiots that sold for miles less just to make a peanut as thats all they made !

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
David-Camilleri

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:06:34 AM

Devs didnt crash this coin, users did, kill the user !
It's so easy for us. I am going to make harakiri. Shame on me!

The last Best Regards,
Annie Ngoc Nguyen Kiss
tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

You can always mine at https://altminer.net without issues   Wink

Yes , in the offical pool lost lots of coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Nippel66

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

coins disappeared in vegacoin pool... WTF is happening???  Angry

Last Day   401.67338992
I got mine, you also should have got yours over there :-)

zefirka

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

omg. dev where is my coin on pool? blance 0 Huh
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

I think you maybe have lost it forever. It's the same as me, terrible but can't do anything else.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sparker327

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:02:53 AM

I think you maybe have lost it forever. It's the same as me, terrible but can't do anything else.
Sure you can, mine something else. If you like xevan algo mine bitsend or vsync. Worth much more than Vega and not shit coins. Stop mining this garbage.
sparker327

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Devs didnt crash this coin, users did, kill the user !ii i watched it all unfold live before my eyes, people tried to undercut each other just to sell and they just kept on hacking, all they needed to do was leave there sell orders higher and eventually sales would of started to shift at a better price but theres alot of idiots with this coin selling it for peanuts hence why the price is stupidly low, if you want to blame anybody blame the idiots that sold for miles less just to make a peanut as thats all they made !

Guess you don’t quite understand how a market works. You can leave sell price as high as you want but if there no buyers at that price it won’t sell. But, People are selling to get out at any price because this is a shit coin. So yes, devs fault because people are realizing that the Devs scammed people, which is why they’re are no answers from them here or anywhere else. If you read white paper they wrote you would see they had no roadmap and only created this coin to make money. They said they had no plans for this currency. Go read it. It’s all cut and paste drivel. There are 900 plus coins, unfortunately most are made to make money off of and nothing else.
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:18:00 AM

Guess you don’t quite understand how a market works. You can leave sell price as high as you want but if there no buyers at that price it won’t sell. But, People are selling to get out at any price because this is a shit coin. So yes, devs fault because people are realizing that the Devs scammed people, which is why they’re are no answers from them here or anywhere else. If you read white paper they wrote you would see they had no roadmap and only created this coin to make money. They said they had no plans for this currency. Go read it. It’s all cut and paste drivel. There are 900 plus coins, unfortunately most are made to make money off of and nothing else.
Still learning something new everyday Wink

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
Ramboxash

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

Wow the price suddenly drop so fast  Huh Huh
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

Wow the price suddenly drop so fast  Huh Huh

The price is even higher than actual, which is 1 satoshi. Try to sell fast.
sparker327

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

Wow the price suddenly drop so fast  Huh Huh

With inactive devs and no roadmap no coin will survive. People don’t want something with no future and no clear plans on what they want to achieve or what the “coin” is actually for. Do you all think all 900 plus currencies will survive whatever future the crypto world has? Only a few will be good enough and excepted. Pools broken people lost coins and you get no response from devs. Real devs would be responding to as much as they can and be active in the community. Even coins created with good intentions don’t always survive. For crying out loud these guys created their own Vega exchange to get your BTC ETH AND LTC but wouldn’t then let you trade your mined Vega for it. They just stole all that money and you get a worthless coin in exchange. There are much better coins to mine or invest in. I personally don’t “invest” fiat money into any of these projects. I’ve mined for years and just trade/sell/buy mined coins and make good profits off that.

Shit your devs last active post was on sept 22. He doesn’t give a shit. Just disappeared. Now look at official exchange and see how much BTC LTC AND ETH it shows they have in reserve/collected. That’s what they stole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: