Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
Ramboxash

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Wow the price suddenly drop so fast  Huh Huh

With inactive devs and no roadmap no coin will survive. People don’t want something with no future and no clear plans on what they want to achieve or what the “coin” is actually for. Do you all think all 900 plus currencies will survive whatever future the crypto world has? Only a few will be good enough and excepted. Pools broken people lost coins and you get no response from devs. Real devs would be responding to as much as they can and be active in the community. Even coins created with good intentions don’t always survive. For crying out loud these guys created their own Vega exchange to get your BTC ETH AND LTC but wouldn’t then let you trade your mined Vega for it. They just stole all that money and you get a worthless coin in exchange. There are much better coins to mine or invest in. I personally don’t “invest” fiat money into any of these projects. I’ve mined for years and just trade/sell/buy mined coins and make good profits off that.

Shit your devs last active post was on sept 22. He doesn’t give a shit. Just disappeared. Now look at official exchange and see how much BTC LTC AND ETH it shows they have in reserve/collected. That’s what they stole.
I felt like im being scam T___T
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

Well, the pleasant surprise regarding price did not eventuate and this coin hasn't taken off at all.

I see 2 options for those that mined some:

1) Sell it off for whatever you can get. Hope the small amount of BTC covers your electricity that you spent mining it.
or
2) Set some increasing sell orders on the exchange, forget about the coin for a while, and hope a group Pump and Dumps it in the future and you make a little more BTC than option 1.

I hope nobody actually paid the crazy BTC of Fiat on the Dev's Exchange for this coin.

If so, I do feel sorry for you, and can understand why you feel angry now. For the rest of us, either hold for a little more or sell it off and move onto the next coin...

rockmachinex

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:00:13 PM

I had around 8000 vega coins on http://miningpool.vegaco.in, but yesterday all of them just disappeared!
The Account Balance shows only zeros while support is no answering.

So,
http://miningpool.vegaco.in is a scam pool & vega is a scam coin. A razrab - pidor.
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

Surprised! VN team ))))

High-On-Coins

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

Surprised! VN team ))))

https://i.imgur.com/S6QHaMJ.png

So sweet people. Kiss

In Vega we trust!
I don't.

Best regards,
German Gordienko.
jjcp1984

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

when we can see the coin in whattomine and coinmarketcap Huh
dmengeon

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

DANGER!

http://miningpool.vegaco.in

worker: dmengeon

caution! my 1 day coins disappeared.

Support does not work.

1 day my rig lost.

CUIDADO! POOL SCAM. ROUBOU MINHA MOEDAS MINERADA!
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:28:05 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:41:41 PM by sparker327

Well, the pleasant surprise regarding price did not eventuate and this coin hasn't taken off at all.

I see 2 options for those that mined some:

1) Sell it off for whatever you can get. Hope the small amount of BTC covers your electricity that you spent mining it.
or
2) Set some increasing sell orders on the exchange, forget about the coin for a while, and hope a group Pump and Dumps it in the future and you make a little more BTC than option 1.

I hope nobody actually paid the crazy BTC of Fiat on the Dev's Exchange for this coin.

If so, I do feel sorry for you, and can understand why you feel angry now. For the rest of us, either hold for a little more or sell it off and move onto the next coin...

look at their exchange where they have collected $55,463.81 worth of BTC, ETH and LTC and gave out their worthless currency.... thats at todays prices. Not bad for a couple weeks worth of work

I would encourage others here in the forums to give all the DEVS negative trust ratings because they scammed people and refuse to answer anything for the last 6 days now.Especially since "official" pool is stealing coins. complain on twitter and wherever else you can letting the world know they are cons.
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:48:52 PM

Wow, drama is getting thick here LOL.
Fools have been warned countless number of times.
Fools never listened - they are fools, remember?
Now fools seem to be a bit disappointed.
I wonder why.

butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

Pool owners should be respectful to us miners and remove vega from there pools.

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

Pool owners should be respectful to us miners and remove vega from there pools.
This shit haven't ever existed on normal pools. Just on new pools that open and close (and sometime steal last mined coins) each month.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:07:33 PM

I bet Strannik aka David Camillieri aka German Gordienko aka WTF else he called himself is laughing his arse off now looking at this thread Smiley Oh and this bunch of Russians with brand new accounts moaning and bithching and swearing at each other bring some flavor to all this.

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

I bet Strannik aka David Camillieri aka German Gordienko aka WTF else he called himself is laughing his arse off now looking at this thread Smiley Oh and this bunch of Russians with brand new accounts moaning and bithching and swearing at each other bring some flavor to all this.
Yes it is funny to look at greedy fools that don't listen, don't read, don't even want to analyze or even understand. Grin
Wow they say - nice site, Wow - nice graphics, Wow - cool miner on the horizon. Grin
If they are idiots enough not to understand that site is made in 2 hours of a student work, graphics is stolen, and miner exist only in their dreams - so let them learn this lesson of life.  Wink
Anyway 55Gh of fools are still mining this shit. That is very funny. But let them mine. Less hashrate on less scamier coins.
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:24:29 PM

Too much supply, the price won't be very high I think.

What's the new feature for this coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:29 PM

Too much supply, the price won't be very high I think.

What's the new feature for this coin.

Removed from pools, then removed from exchange, then delete

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

That is one sick looking UI!! When do you expect to have that one ready by?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DigitalFox

Merit: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

Yes it is funny to look at greedy fools that don't listen, don't read, don't even want to analyze or even understand. Grin
Wow they say - nice site, Wow - nice graphics, Wow - cool miner on the horizon. Grin
If they are idiots enough not to understand that site is made in 2 hours of a student work, graphics is stolen, and miner exist only in their dreams - so let them learn this lesson of life.  Wink
Anyway 55Gh of fools are still mining this shit. That is very funny. But let them mine. Less hashrate on less scamier coins.

You have to admit though, this time he was more sucsessful than with Signatum Classic LOL. As for greedy fools, well, they never learn or listen, so they always get what they deserve, empty pockets.

sparker327

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:59:58 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:21:31 PM by sparker327

yeah, hes just a piece of shit that will get his in the end.. glad I never buy any coins, just mine then sell mine then sell. lol like a broken record

FYI, just because he was "successful" in his scam doesn't mean he cant be held accountable legally for his actions. Its not hard to show the con and he can be sued. Right now there are a few class action lawsuits against exchanges like poloniex and kraken because of the Eth mishap. These kiddos better not think they are immune to legal action because this is the crypto world. They commit a crime, they can still be held accountable for the scams they commit.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/alleged-moolah-fraudster-ryan-kennedy-faces-first-court-hearing/

https://www.law111.com/coinbase-faces-possible-liability-in-recent-class-action-lawsuit

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-exchanges-kraken-poloniex-to-be-scrutinized-for-possible-insider-trading-manipulation

https://www.law111.com/berns-weiss-llp-investigates-potential-cases-concerning-recent-kraken-and-poloniex-ddos-attacks

come on people, you all need to give mr stannick negative trust ratings... make him go DOWNNNNNN

gurumeditation

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

Are you serious Huh
https://videohive.net/item/hud-infographic/17692163?s_rank=13
Play the video and jump to 0:15
I bet the famous miner is just a vaporware

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
sparker327

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

Are you serious Huh
https://videohive.net/item/hud-infographic/17692163?s_rank=13
Play the video and jump to 0:15
I bet the famous miner is just a vaporware

ha ha really.. just flashing and blinking lights that do nothing.. ooooo look the numbers go up and down very fast.. must be working..... my 9 and 6 year olds could make a more functional miner

what the fuck do you need all that in a miner for? your not staring at it all day. And who the hell needs latitude and longitude in it? we sailing a ship?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: