Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: They say it is better than Bitcoin and not a scam, how will you respond?  (Read 322 times)
jb26 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

What if someone tries to convince you to register to TBC, Then he/she is telling you that it is better than Bitcoin and not a scam, how will you respond?
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:46:43 AM

What if someone tries to convince you to register to TBC, Then he/she is telling you that it is better than Bitcoin and not a scam, how will you respond?

if it's coming from a dear friend I will decline and request that he do a good research, if it's coming from a guy who just want to sell his shares at a big amount I will just block him we all know the truth these people are just blind to accept that TBC is a scam coin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

What is TBC? An ICO? A Coin? And who is "they"? Why should I trust them? Yes, it's probably nothing than a scam or a pump&dump scheme. Stick with Bitcoins or mature Altcoins like the top 100 of coinmarketcap.com. Everything else is nothing than gamble with very bad odds.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

I can only daydream and think of this, what is tbc better than BTC. search and find information about tbc if he is better, I think only ads that are outside the packaging and declare better.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:31 AM

words are meaningless and they cost nothing. people throw them around as they like. so far there have been at least a couple of hundred altcoins that have said the same thing. claims of not being a scam and claims of being "better" than bitcoin. none of them have ever been true.

in fact when something feels the need to "say" they are better, it means they are in reality full of shit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:16:20 AM

Bitcoin is the main of digital coin technology which we call cryptocurrency. If someone tells you that a coin is better than bitcoin, then you better go away. So much coin developers in the world say the same thing and they become scam.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

I am not even know about TBA has to tell what is TBA . But if somebody says wrong information or claiming  completely false accusation i will get angry immediately and i always answer them with showing Bitcoin Statistics and my bank transfer from local Exchange . I think no commodity , Equity or real estate given this much growth in 6 months . I mean last 6 months growth.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

TBC - The Billion Coin. From the name its self really looks a scam to me. Tell her/him that read more and study more. Make your assignments and move on. Dont waste your time on that silly coin because Bitcoin still the best Coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: