Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is currently doing the work it was intended for.  (Read 195 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Great central Bank like people bank of China is feeling threatened by how bitcoin will put them out of business in future. To me bitcoin is doing the Job is intended to do. I keep asking myself, why is this great bank keep attacking bitcoin until this thought come to me that bitcoin is fulfilling it missions.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

The banks has sense what bitcoin will do to them in future because it will put them out of business. Bitcoin cannot be brought than by any government, group of peoples and individual. The people bank of China, want to ban bitcoin in the country because they know in future the citizens will prefer to use bitcoin than they fiat currency.
pranaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

Concerns about China's security problems pose a widespread threat. That is directly related to the increase in capital flight that relies on bitcoin as a tool to avoid tight control of Chinese capital.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: