Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA on its way up again, increase +25% within 24 hrs  (Read 1056 times)
JonaHH (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:00:14 AM

Currently the most promosing coin in the "top 10" coins, with an 25% increase within 24 hrs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Jf7chQQp5VcDhrRHJUTzlYR1U/view?usp=sharing

More info regarding IOTA can be found at most major coin websites, for example at
https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@steemhoops99/iota-superior-to-bitcoin-nem-ripple-ethereum-litecoin

With the current price at about 0.61-0.65 USD, I think it's a great time to get IOTA now, as it's still way undervalued compared to IOTA's previous all-time-high which was at 1 USD (!) by the midst of August.

Just my 2 cents on this  Smiley
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

It increased so rapidly that it's going to dump soon. We have to remember that the dev team is not able to deliver and strong hands and whales dumped already leaving only bagholders.

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166184.0
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

It increased so rapidly that it's going to dump soon. We have to remember that the dev team is not able to deliver and strong hands and whales dumped already leaving only bagholders.

More information:

Does this mean IOTA isn't good for long term hodl? I'd like to sell my NEO and perhaps bought some IOTA and Lisk.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

A lot of FUD about this coin... But man, I don't think it's only FUD.
They do not deserve their TOP9 position on market cap for such a young product, low volume and small dev team. I mean come on, what do you expect if you buy it ? A top3 position ? Ethereum did this in few years (very long in cryptoland) whith a hell of a community. Too risky to invest.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Golerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

Looks to me like the prices are artificially driven up before it plummets again.

Not complaining though, it might be a good way to earn big, if you choose the right moments to buy and sell.
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

Big rises, sharper fall.

Don't buy coins right after they pump
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

I'm really struggling to understand what is going on with IOTA.

Some ppl love, most ppl don't truly understand, some ppl say good team, others bad team, FUD / bad vibes, 1 developer who's a druggy, the holy grain of crypto, if it looks too good to be true it is too good to be true.

WTF?

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

I believe IOTA has a secure future ahead, because it has set a usage purpose, machine to machine transactions.
I think they are quite close to their goal.    
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

There is nothing wrong with IOTA vision and marketing, Enterprises do want and invest in IoT, it is going to be a huge market.

However the iota devs are not drug addicts, they are worse than that, incompetent at IoT, incompetent at crypto, but very talented in selling hot air and fooling similar geeks of cryptocommunity.

Explains everything, hope more people buy vapor and promises from them.

The tech is retarded, the so called Tangle does not work without a central Coordinator, mixing PoW and IoT is oxymoronic.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

More information:

Does this mean IOTA isn't good for long term hodl? I'd like to sell my NEO and perhaps bought some IOTA and Lisk.
I think IOTA is not suitable to hold this coin was pamp and it is very risky.
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

There is nothing wrong with IOTA vision and marketing, Enterprises do want and invest in IoT, it is going to be a huge market.

However the iota devs are not drug addicts, they are worse than that, incompetent at IoT, incompetent at crypto, but very talented in selling hot air and fooling similar geeks of cryptocommunity.

Explains everything, hope more people buy vapor and promises from them.

The tech is retarded, the so called Tangle does not work without a central Coordinator, mixing PoW and IoT is oxymoronic.

In general I hate to say bad things about something, but in this case it's almost unavoidable. 

The requirement for complete centralization is absurd.
The "copy protection" excuse for their broken cryptosystem is not only absurd, but dishonest.
And the devs' response to criticism when MIT took them down is really indicative of people I would not want to get involved with.  Nobody's perfect, everyone is going to make mistakes in software engineering, but responding when corrected the way they did is not a good idea. 
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

interesting insights!
thanks for posting.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

IOTA has a nice future. IOTA investors are happy and looking for more gains.
Keep buying and supporting IOTA
JonaHH (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

First of all, there is a professional and continously growing team behind IOTA which is based around a company located in Berlin, Germany.

Some facts regarding IOTA, despide all the current FUD:

IOTA is supported by INNOGY, a subsidiary of the multi-billion euro electricity provider RWE.
INNOGY on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innogy
Ammong INNOGY, other global industrial companies such as a Siemens and Daimler are working on IOTA-based solutions.

Therefore, IOTA has a solid base in the "real world", unlike many other crypto currencies.

To be specific, IOTA has a real purpose, and is not just a speculative bubble like many other crypto currencies: IOTA serves as a means of payment in the machine-to-machine area (Internet of Things).

Forbes estimates that the IoT will already generate $470 billion in revenue per year. THAT is a real market, and a real "use-case".
Source: www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2016/11/27/roundup-of-internet-of-things-forecasts-and-market-estimates-2016/#733f82ed292d

In the past days, a lot of false information (FUD) has been posted regarding IOTA. Obviously, someone wanted to let IOTA get down, so one could buy in cheap. This has worked perfectly well, as one can see on the current chart: A recent rise by about 25%!
Still, this is not nearly as high as the price was only a couple of weeks ago, when it was another 30-40% higher than it is today.

As the hard facts and the positive perspective regarding IOTA have not changed, despite the FUD & false news, the most possible outcome is this:
IOTA rises to its former price again, which from this day on means a gain of 30-40%.
Even if it would only get back to that price, it currently means a great chance either get in for a long-term invest, or a short-term trade.

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

Further information regarding IOTA:
http://www.tangleblog.com/2017/01/25/the-tech-behind-iota-explained/
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:48:19 AM

First of all, there is a professional and continously growing team behind IOTA which is based around a company located in Berlin, Germany.

IOTA is supported by INNOGY, a subsidiary of the multi-billion euro electricity provider RWE.
Ammong INNOGY, other global industrial companies such as a Siemens and Daimler are working on IOTA-based solutions.

Therefore, IOTA has a solid base in the "real world", unlike many other crypto currencies.

To be specific, IOTA has a real purpose, and is not just a speculative bubble like many other crypto currencies: IOTA serves as a means of payment in the machine-to-machine area (Internet of Things).

Forbes estimates that the IoT will already generate $470 billion in revenue per year. THAT is a real market, and a real "use-case".
Source: www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2016/11/27/roundup-of-internet-of-things-forecasts-and-market-estimates-2016/#733f82ed292d

In the past days, a lot of false information (FUD) has been posted regarding IOTA. Obviously, someone wanted to let IOTA get down, so one could buy in cheap. This has worked perfectly well, as one can see on the current chart: A recent rise by about 25%!
Still, this is not nearly as high as the price was only a couple of weeks ago, when it was another 30-40% higher than it is today.

As the hard facts and the positive perspective regarding IOTA have not changed, despite the FUD & false news, the most possible outcome is this:
IOTA rises to its former price again, which from this day on means a gain of 30-40%.
Even if it would only get back to that price, it currently means a great chance either get in for a long-term invest, or a short-term trade.

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

Ya'll say this, but I still don't see a conceptual future where my refrigerator needs a tangle token to buy groceries. 

In the alternative future where I have a smart "IOT" refrigerator that buys its own groceries, why can't it just use bitcoin, or litecoin, or anything else that's proven and doesn't use broken crypto?
JonaHH (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

Ya'll say this, but I still don't see a conceptual future where my refrigerator needs a tangle token to buy groceries. 

In the alternative future where I have a smart "IOT" refrigerator that buys its own groceries, why can't it just use bitcoin, or litecoin, or anything else that's proven and doesn't use broken crypto?

Don't be asking me, ask the multi-billion dollar companies such as Innogy/Siemens/Allianz which either hold shares in the IOTA foundation, or have founded own IOTA dev-teams working with the IOTA devs to integrate the "tangle"-mechanism into their own engineering.

Maybe these profit-oriented companies have more imagination than the two of us.   Grin
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

I´m still not convinced that Internet-of-Things applications actually need to make use of a cryptocurrency at all.
Let´s take your refrigerator example. What exactly is the advantage of using a cryptocurrency compared to using
conventional programming without any cryptocurrencies or tokens? I think it is much more probable that
the refrigerator will be connected to Amazon or other popular merchants for groceries instead of using
a blockchain or a blockchain-less currency like IOTA at all.

JonaHH (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

people start dump their IOTA. this is just a small recover. will fall back again

Not correct, IOTA stabilized at 0.62 USD and might stabilize there for a while, before getting another boost.

Why a boost? Because currently, IOTA can only be traded a BitFinex. During the next days, at least one more trading platform - Binance-  will offer IOTA trading, which will be a very likely push for the price. (more trading = more volume, more awareness)

Source: www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/iota/usd
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

people start dump their IOTA. this is just a small recover. will fall back again

EXACTLY.
JonaHH (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

EXACTLY.

Exactly... what? The bigger the font size, the more it's true? Obviously, you've been too lazy to check for IOTA's chart yourself, otherwise you'd see the price has stabilized.

Sucks to quote myself, I'll do it anyway (but in small letters):

Not correct, IOTA stabilized at 0.62 USD and might stabilize there for a while, before getting another boost.

Why a boost? Because currently, IOTA can only be traded a BitFinex. During the next days, at least one more trading platform - Binance-  will offer IOTA trading, which will be a very likely push for the price. (more trading = more volume, more awareness)

Source: www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/iota/usd
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: