Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA on its way up again, increase +25% within 24 hrs  (Read 1056 times)
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

I don't think IOTA holders will have big profits in near future. In my opinion this coin will dump soon or at least it will not increase more.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

IOTA is a really long-term project. They got the idea correct right from the start, microtransactions will be a fundamental part of automation and IOTA is leading the pack on that
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

the fact that IOTA is really the most hated coin out there ,let me  confirm that IOTA will succeed!

remember ethereum ?  first they laugh at you then they ignore you then they fight you then you win Cheesy
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

First of all, there is a professional and continously growing team behind IOTA which is based around a company located in Berlin, Germany.

Some facts regarding IOTA, despide all the current FUD:

IOTA is supported by INNOGY, a subsidiary of the multi-billion euro electricity provider RWE.
INNOGY on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innogy
Ammong INNOGY, other global industrial companies such as a Siemens and Daimler are working on IOTA-based solutions.

Therefore, IOTA has a solid base in the "real world", unlike many other crypto currencies.

To be specific, IOTA has a real purpose, and is not just a speculative bubble like many other crypto currencies: IOTA serves as a means of payment in the machine-to-machine area (Internet of Things).

Forbes estimates that the IoT will already generate $470 billion in revenue per year. THAT is a real market, and a real "use-case".
Source: www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2016/11/27/roundup-of-internet-of-things-forecasts-and-market-estimates-2016/#733f82ed292d

In the past days, a lot of false information (FUD) has been posted regarding IOTA. Obviously, someone wanted to let IOTA get down, so one could buy in cheap. This has worked perfectly well, as one can see on the current chart: A recent rise by about 25%!
Still, this is not nearly as high as the price was only a couple of weeks ago, when it was another 30-40% higher than it is today.

As the hard facts and the positive perspective regarding IOTA have not changed, despite the FUD & false news, the most possible outcome is this:
IOTA rises to its former price again, which from this day on means a gain of 30-40%.
Even if it would only get back to that price, it currently means a great chance either get in for a long-term invest, or a short-term trade.

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

Further information regarding IOTA:
http://www.tangleblog.com/2017/01/25/the-tech-behind-iota-explained/

I work in big Enterprise, in IoT, IOTA is not suitable for IoT, it is in fact antithesis to most of things in IoT.

Nice marketing post though.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

Iota has very goof marketing, massive amounts of shills, can scam clueless companies into using their name, but none of that will bring them knowledge or competence required to deliver anything of value.

Destined to failure, just like Nxt, forgotten coin then ded.
stprp

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

the fact that IOTA is really the most hated coin out there ,let me  confirm that IOTA will succeed!

remember ethereum ?  first they laugh at you then they ignore you then they fight you then you win Cheesy

Don't worry, here are many FUD-Trolls.

One example:
Seriously, I saw the same post (TheJim) on many YouTube - IOTA Videos under the account ''Joseph Ducreaux''
Here one example in the comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4XpmPq-Og

Joseph Ducreaux
I just dumped my IOTAs. Not going to support this joke of a team.

The IOTA founders, David Sønstebø and Dominik Schiener are just two emotional wrecks - and not least megalomanic narcissists. They ban people for literally nothing on the slack, while they themselves swear all the time and openly call people "retards", among other things. They think they're kings and that the rest of us are mere peasants. Many of us have noticed that.

You simply can't ask one slightly critical question or disagree with them in any regard, unless you want to get sweared at and then subsequently banned. David has furthermore admitted that he is a marijuana addict, which also expresses itself in his attitude towards other people, and not least IOTA's partnership with the scamcoin "Paragon". Don't trust an addict.

They keep on making promises, but nothing ever happens. Also see their github - really not looking good, no progress at all lately. Plus they hang out on the slack a lot of the time, which just tells me that they're not at all working as hard as they should be. It's all promises, but no action. Don't be like me and believe all their empty promises. It all looks so good in the beginning, and the breakthrough seems to be just around the corner, but nothing happens. They're full of it.

Then they try to blame it on the investors when we ask where the results are (not in terms of price) - almost as if they expect investors to actively participate in the development of the project for free. Would you invest in for instance Apple and then work for free for them? - No, you invest, and then you expect them to work for you, because you trusted them with your money. It's not the job of an investor to be an active part of the development. Never has been, and never will be. They want people to work for them, but they refuse to pay them. But of course David laughs in his usual arrogant manner when he's being told that. Cause he's better than the rest of us, remember? - David is the all-knowing king, and you're just a retard. Never forget that.

I can't imagine any big corporation wanting to partner up with them - and none have so far. They only "test" it, they claim. However, with the extremely arrogant attitudes of David and Dominik, plus their non-existing marketing strategy, they will fail. Imagine David at a meeting with serious investors? Haha. Imagine a CEO of a large company finding out how David talks down to his investors?

I have no doubt they will fail. Mainly because of David. Just listen the to radio interview he gave a month ago or thereabout - it's on youtube. So much swearing, and the inner narcissist just shines through. He can't hide his inner asshole behind his big beard, although he tries to.

Exchanges don't even want to list it. It could be done in no time. I have talked with programmers who've told me they don't understand it either, because it would take less than 24 hours for them to write the code necessary for an exchange listing. There's really something fishy going on regarding IOTA. It's always "soon".

I initially believed in IOTA, but I've lost all faith in it, the more I've learned about the devs. Mainly because of the extremely childish behavior they exhibit. Not a team I want to throw my money at, so I decided to cash out. A good technology or business idea is worth nothing when the team behaves like 12 year old boys. I lost all faith in their project, and I will do everything I can to make other people realize that too before it's too late for them. They are liars, narcissists, and possibly also very elaborate scammers.

CfB talks about traps in the IOTA code, so that other people can't just copy it and feel safe that it won't get "nuked" at his will, as it's been said. So ask yourself this question:

How many more "traps" and backdoors can't he have put in the code? - They'll probably open a backdoor at some point and steal people's coins. I have no trust in them. And don't fall for their "open souce" - cause if it's possible to make a trap without other people being able to spot it, then it's possible to make any trap/backdoor. They're narcisissists - it's so self-evident. Just join their slack and watch it for a day. It's insane. They really think they're superior to the rest of us. Don't ever trust narcissists, cause they will mess you up. Have that in mind, always.

Besides that, the trap has been found, which makes way for a lot of IOTA clones the coming time - projects that will have way better, less arrogant, less inept developers. IOTA will fall behind soon. It's the first born stillborn.

My best advice is to dump IOTA and run for your life, cause it's a doomed project with that dev team. There are coins out there with much bigger growth potential anyway. IOTA's market cap is already too big for the really large gains. You're in it for the money, aren't you?

I won't be sorry, no matter how high it goes (which isn't really that high), cause I simply refuse to support such inherently narcissistic assholes. It's simply a matter of having self-respect, and I value my honor and self-respect way higher than any amount of money. Plus lately, I have come to believe more in other coins that aren't the tangle + dozens of empty promises on a weekly basis.

Getting called a retard and be banned from the slack is apparently the thank I get for constantly promoting IOTA the first 1½ month following my investment - until I started getting suspicious the last two weeks and started asking just slightly critical questions. I will flood bitcointalk, other crypto forums, youtube, twitter and facebook with anti-IOTA articles and comments, just like this one. They deserve it, they asked for it, and the investors deserve to know the truth - so they can make their own decisions.

Having said all of this: Don't trust me. Just go to their slack and hang out there, notice all their empty promises, the way they talk to people, who they ban and what they ban them for etc. Google their names and read about them. Make your own judgement. I'm sure you will quickly be able to see exactly what I mean and feel disgusted by the way they behave.

Best regards.

Btw: It seems this guy ''Joseph Ducreaux'' is ''TheJim'' and ''ridery99''. He is the guy who is spreading the FUD about addiction and all this things. And in every FUD-IOTA Thread/ Post I see ''SatoNatomato'' too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2163557.0

If all these people hate IOTA so much why are they always in IOTA-Threads and making IOTA-Post and Threads with multiple accounts ?
cryptoking710

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

I try to buy on dips and not buy on spikes.

just my two cents

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

It increased so rapidly that it's going to dump soon. We have to remember that the dev team is not able to deliver and strong hands and whales dumped already leaving only bagholders.

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166184.0

Does this mean IOTA isn't good for long term hodl? I'd like to sell my NEO and perhaps bought some IOTA and Lisk.

Instant cheap decentralized blockchain-less no-scaling-issues transactions coin? Sounds too damn too to bed true, and in fact, it is not that good, because I have heard several people now pointing at technical flaws.

I wouldn't hold this coin long term to be honest. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.

Bitcoin still #1 and no altcoin is solving its issues.
JonaHH (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:51:37 PM

First of all, there is a professional and continously growing team behind IOTA which is based around a company located in Berlin, Germany.

IOTA is supported by INNOGY, a subsidiary of the multi-billion euro electricity provider RWE.
Ammong INNOGY, other global industrial companies such as a Siemens and Daimler are working on IOTA-based solutions.

Therefore, IOTA has a solid base in the "real world", unlike many other crypto currencies.

To be specific, IOTA has a real purpose, and is not just a speculative bubble like many other crypto currencies: IOTA serves as a means of payment in the machine-to-machine area (Internet of Things).

Forbes estimates that the IoT will already generate $470 billion in revenue per year. THAT is a real market, and a real "use-case".
Source: www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2016/11/27/roundup-of-internet-of-things-forecasts-and-market-estimates-2016/#733f82ed292d

In the past days, a lot of false information (FUD) has been posted regarding IOTA. Obviously, someone wanted to let IOTA get down, so one could buy in cheap. This has worked perfectly well, as one can see on the current chart: A recent rise by about 25%!
Still, this is not nearly as high as the price was only a couple of weeks ago, when it was another 30-40% higher than it is today.

As the hard facts and the positive perspective regarding IOTA have not changed, despite the FUD & false news, the most possible outcome is this:
IOTA rises to its former price again, which from this day on means a gain of 30-40%.
Even if it would only get back to that price, it currently means a great chance either get in for a long-term invest, or a short-term trade.

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

I work in big Enterprise, in IoT, IOTA is not suitable for IoT, it is in fact antithesis to most of things in IoT.

I work as a software engineer in a big enterprise, and I for myself do see the advantages of IOTA for the Internet of Things. We actually have the exact requirements which IOTA might fit well for. (e.g. handling payments at power stations, where electric carsharing vehicles have to refill power.)

Again, maybe it's just us who are lacking the right imagination? The companies involved in IOTA seem to be more confident in what's coming up in the future.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

Just my 2 cents.  Wink

I work as a software engineer in a big enterprise, and I for myself do see the advantages of IOTA for the Internet of Things. We actually have the exact requirements which IOTA might fit well for. (e.g. handling payments at power stations, where electric carsharing vehicles have to refill power.)

Again, maybe it's just us who are lacking the right imagination? The companies involved in IOTA seem to be more confident in what's coming up in the future.

Yes, I am on this forum as well, because we also do need many tx/s, low fees (not hidden like in iota with PoW), and different trust-models/trust-levels.

Iota is not suitable on all requirements, it has scaling limit by the PoW as an upper bound, is centralized, the PoW is oxymoronic on IoT, our chips can not do the work required without wasting batter life - putting us 5 years back in development.

Besides currently the PoW is acting as a hidden fee, of energy expenditure, yet does not secure anything at all, the Coordinator provides all of the security.

In short, iota is a joke technically and conceptually.

We re working with Byteball instead.

Somebody else has already reimplemented a Proof of Concept as our team has done, and made byteball-iot client which can run on 96k memory and 80mhz.

JonaHH (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

the fact that IOTA is really the most hated coin out there ,let me  confirm that IOTA will succeed!

remember ethereum ?  first they laugh at you then they ignore you then they fight you then you win Cheesy

Don't worry, here are many FUD-Trolls.

One example:
Seriously, I saw the same post (TheJim) on many YouTube - IOTA Videos under the account ''Joseph Ducreaux''
Here one example in the comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4XpmPq-Og

Btw: It seems this guy ''Joseph Ducreaux'' is ''TheJim'' and ''ridery99''. He is the guy who is spreading the FUD about addiction and all this things. And in every FUD-IOTA Thread/ Post I see ''SatoNatomato'' too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2163557.0

If all these people hate IOTA so much why are they always in IOTA-Threads and making IOTA-Post and Threads with multiple accounts ?

Thanks stprp for showing that there are some people (or is it only 1 person with several fake accounts?) who are on a private vendetta against IOTA.

Obviously, "TheJim"/"Joseph Ducreaux"/"SatoNatomato" all are the same person. As you have shown by the quoted post of "Joseph Ducreaux", this guy feels personally violated by the IOTA-team, since they have not taken his "critic" as important as he demanded. He clearly admits that he has openly badmouthed IOTA in the public, and then he wonders why his Slack-account has been banned?
Wow. Who is the narcissist and offended boy here, I wonder. And now he's up on his anti-IOTA FUD campaign on messageboards, as he announced before.

To get back to topic:
All coins including BTC/ETH/IOTA lost during the past 12 hours. However, despite some other coincs, IOTA is on a gain again. (roughly +4%)

I try to buy on dips and not buy on spikes.

just my two cents

Sounds like a good idea. Look at the current chart (not only of IOTA, but of some other coins as well), and you'll see the dip you might have waited for.
Good moment to buy cheap.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: