Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakes Sale Nov 22 2017░🔥ANN🚀FUNDARIA : Idea Development Part V0.7  (Read 4308 times)
Fundaria (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Every business idea desires a chance

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:11:10 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 06:01:13 PM by Fundaria

Website

More slides..
Team

Whitepaper
Planning

Roadmap

Website (pre alfa)
Facebook group
Twitter
Chatik
Slack
Telegram
Medium
Steemit
Advantages

Risks

Profit sources

Bounty (10 more tasks)
Idea example: Chatik
Chatik ANN thread

Hello ladies and dudes !

I've prepared bounty program for bounty hunters. All bounty tasks listed here https://fundaria.com/bounty

I've prepared pre-alfa version of the Idea Development Part of Fundaria. You can check it by visiting https://fundaria.com . The web site is only adapted for Chrome, Firefox/Mozilla and smartphones. Microsoft and Apple browsers users, sorry - please try install Chrome. I promise adapt it for Edge and Safari later.

If you are still not clicked on the link, I'm telling what I developed as well:
- Preparing business idea for further final posting (the idea is called "Fundaria" at this moment, it has already posted and any business idea can be posted in the same way) *1
- Saving information about stakeholder: first and last name, info 'about', skills, social links, profile image, avatar.
- Uploading logo, name and slogan and design them with many fonts to choose and font effects and text shadow (you can see how it works on "Fundaria" idea example).
- Advanced chat system with options to create theme, group and private chats, with customizable responses stream and feature to create messaging branches by answering solo messages. Practically, it can be the first in the world combined chat and tree-like commenting. Additionally there are 23 commands which can be implemented by using # symbol. For example #private, #create chat or even #message background (yeah, blanket in the command - why not?). Every multi-themes chat related to every contrary business idea and all private and group chats available from everywhere. Really, you should estimate it - I thought of everything to the last detail https://fundaria.com/chat
- Joining the business idea team as a teammate or an advisor, seeing teams https://fundaria.com/team
- As it has been already seen, create bounty tasks, registering for them, posting proofs of work, accepting and declining of completed tasks https://fundaria.com/bounty
- Posting profit sources, advantages, risks, questions & answers about the business idea (all these you can find by navigating the site)
- Uploading whitepaper (with ability to expand for uploading any document) https://fundaria.com/documents
- Create 'ideas contest' when you can post any idea related to the development of the main Business Idea and win Stakes if your idea will satisfy contest conditions.
- Rating system which now consists of four rates: profitability, prospect, topicality, uniqueness. I'm planning to implement ability to expand quantity of rates to any number when you can suggest your rate and all can vote for new rates and high-voted will be used in rating system for all business ideas. Let's call it 'evolving rating system' https://fundaria.com/rating
- Posting slides https://fundaria.com/slides
- Collecting investment intents. This is modern feature not implemented anywhere. I find it to be useful and hope community will understand its advantage. Especially the idea author would be useful to know people's intentions to invest in the idea and see requirements which investors want to set https://fundaria.com/show-investment-intent
- Planning. This functionality is the second part of Fundaria itself. This is much more then every roadmap you can see with the project. Described above is the Idea Development Part. Planning is the functionality which belongs to Business Development Part. This is the place where you can : post funds, projects and tasks, define costs and times (with downtimes!). You can see how it looks here: https://business.fundaria.com . By the way for every business development, based on an invested idea there will be created sub-domain your_company_name.fundaria.com (while for the idea is created such address: fundaria.com/your_idea_name).

Business Development. Fundaria is not only idea preparing and evolving service. Fundaria has already had initial version of the business development. "Fundaria" as the Idea has been already planned using these tools:  https://fundaria.com/planning. Although we can plan our business activity, all software tools of business development version 1.0 are completed only on 5%. If you want to see all intended works on this big part of whole Fundaria project here is an image: http://fundaria.com/images/business_development_tools_scheme.png

*1 At this moment you can prepare your business idea for posting and get link to send it for promoting. I split actions 'preparing the idea' and 'posting the idea' because when you finally post prepared idea there are created two databases for every idea. At this moment 'post idea' action is implemented only by me fot he "Fundaria" idea. If you want to post your well prepared idea, you should show your idea to me and I will accept it or ask to add more details. In the next month there will be implemented automatically posting of the idea without handful accepting.

I hope all this work proves my competence. Imagine how cool it will be when Fundaria will be on it final 1.0 version stage. At this moment alfa version of the Idea Development Part is completed on 70% of 1.0 version. I have been waiting for start posting on Fundaria at least 5 of my business ideas and initiate Stakes sale on every of them. But now I should take care of some necessary options for alfa version which will be ready before Stakes sale will start . And the main of them of course customizable generated smart contracts. It will be cool when people who do not know how to set contract with Solidity be able to create their own custom contracts by selecting from many options in the form.
At first I want to admit that using 'Stakes' word in this context is not accidental. All tokens in Fundaria are Stakes of businesses created here.
By now I suggest such options for generated contract to be selected from:
- Name and symbol
- Owner address
- Amount of supplying Stakes
- Share of Stakes to team (may be frozen)
- Share of Stakes for bounty and advisors (always must be transfered after the Stakes sale)
- Start date of Stakes sale
- End date of Stakes sale
- Freezing period for team's Stakes
- Is the course (price) for Stake during Stakes sale is defined if yes - define it (in ether)
- Periods during Stakes sale have different Stake courses (set timestamps and courses)
- Max cap according to planned tasks (optionally). If yes:
- Allow or not accepting ether for over capped Stakes. If allow then:
- Set period during which an idea author and the team should make additional planning to these additional ether. During this period these ether can be withdrawn. This lets idea author to make additional planning and show it to public. If no planning will be showed or planning is bad - investors can withdraw their overcap invested wei (during defined period).

If max cap is not defined then:
- Spread all supplied Stakes among ether senders proportionally (if course of Stake is not defined)
- Issue more Stakes exactly accordingly to defined course

Also there will be some additional options (optionally):
- Minimum cap. If settled then at the end period if sent ether less than minimum cap - open ability to withdraw them
- Limit period of withdrawing ether. For the not withdrawn ether give Stakes. This ability gave team a chance to prove their power with a tiny amount of money and allow community to take a look at the team and at the project from different angle, how they can use limited money to achieve great results.

If max cap is not achieved and min cap not defined two options are available:
- All unsold Stakes remain for the team
- All unsold Stakes are burned
- All unsold Stakes are partially burned and partially remain for the post sale

Post sale is the continous period (may be unlimited) during which special rules for Stakes sale are set. At first is set higher price for Stake (for example X2 to regular sale price). And this price can be changed but cann't be lowered. A team can show their ability to develop business which can lead to better perception of their project by investors and public and finally these post sale Stakes can be successfully sold. At the same time investors which bought Stakes during regular sale are always have price advantage.

Fundaria creates impressive protection of investors interests. Contract customizing tool will have option to set the ability for investors to withdraw part of invested money during the initial business development period. But this should be the initial investor, who bought Stakes during pre, bonus or regular sale period and she returns Stakes back.  Investor can withdraw an amount which is calculated with subtraction of actual business development time passed period transfers to Pool (past distributions) and the next month planned investment spendings (see rule below).

Also can be set in contract, that project finance manager (or contract owner) can transfer only limited amount of money from Sales Contract to Pool Wallet every time period. If business development begins, for example, on the 1st of January and lasts 1 year, during the next 365/12 days (almost whole January) no more then 1/12 of current investment cap will be able to be transfered to Pool Contract. This option protects investors from scam or bad projects and allows to save at least part of investment if team does not justify expectations.

I suggest implementing these options for contract creating to make investing in new businesses more rational and responsible both for business developers and investors.

All discussions on these propositions are welcomed. It would be great to receive more various options to be implemented for the contract customizing. I will try to implement all of them.

I see clearly ability to finalize at least 'light' (but functionally enough) beta-version of Fundaria using only my working force. So Fundaria's contract do not have minimal cap. Planning will be corrected depending on investment involved.  

Of course much attention should be paid for    promotion. Now I see several ways to promote Fundaria. For example:
- Pay articles sites owners and to qualified writers with bounty Stakes or with received fiat money for posting much of original promo articles
- Create nice looking physical promo booklet where Fundaria essence will be explained in the best way and send letters with such booklets to many idea authors, for example patent holders around the world
- Prepare and post several my own business ideas (at least 5 of them)

I have such practical tasks to be implemented in the nearest future:
- Implement decentralized SQL database on blockchain-like architectured network and store all DB content there
- Implement local program on Meteor or similar framework for Fundaria. So we will not be depended on central administration of Fundaria developers and will be able to expand development process quickly
- Implement all available cryptocurrencies to be used for transactions on Fundaria's business development part
- Implement AI integration to business development for increasing quality of accepted business decisions by their teams

I've reserved around $134000 for special aim: these finance resources can be distributed by Fundaria Stake holders! These are around 20% of all planned funds to use. You will be able to create your project and task during the Fundaria business development process. This whole amount is divided between Stakes holders and everyone will be able to use them for those aims which they want. Of course all distribution and using will be visible to all observers of Fundaria business process.

As for business processing Fundaria will be opened for all people to observe how the money will be used. Everyone will track each cent. Proofs in form of documents, cheques scans, photos or videos or, at least, qualified and fair easy-checking explanation will be prepared on each or the most important tasks.

Thankfully to strategy of Fundaria development we are able to show to public all money transfers and all reasons of these transfers to all stakeholders or even to all public. Every idea's (business) team can choose its own policy on showing their business activity to public. You will be able find such info in the punkt of menu: "intentions".

I'm, Ayaho Olexiy, was preparing to implementation of Fundaria for a very, very long time. And I know what to do and how to do in most effective way. I want to achieve such goals and see future times when everyone will be able to post any business idea and everyone else will be able to implement it and poster of idea -- the idea author and his team of co-authors if they are - receive 5-10% of all future profit of the business which will be built on this idea.

There are draft slides of the next idea on Fundaria: https://fundaria.com/Chatik/slides. You can also read about the advantages of this interesting business idea here: https://fundaria.com/Chatik/advantages . Stakes sales soon!

_________________Contract Spec V0.99__________

Name....................................................................   "Fundaria Token"
Symbol..................................................................   "RI"
Pool Cap................................................................   $1'002'750 (https://business.fundaria.com)
Share Of Stakes For Bounty And Advisors...................   7%
Share Of Stakes For Team........................................   45%
Share Of Stakes For Bonus.......................................   3%
Share Of Stakes For Stakes Sale Participants...............  45%
Pre Sale Start Date..................................................  2017 Nov 09
Start Date Of Stakes Sale........................................   2017 Nov 22, 18:00PM GMT00
End Date Of Stakes Sale..........................................   2017 Dec 22, 18:00PM GMT00
Is Course Of Stake Is Defined On Stakes Sale Start.....   yes
Private Pre Sale Stake Starting Price..........................  USD $0.01
Sale Start Stake Price.............................................   USD $0.1
Sale End Stake Price...............................................   USD $1
Post Sale Maximum Stake Price.................................  $10
Is Price Dynamically Increasing................................   yes
Allow Change Pool Cap............................................   yes
Minimal Cap...........................................................   no

bounty · whitepaper · team · advantages · roadmap · telegram  · twitter  · facebook
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:06:42 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 10:30:20 PM by Fundaria

bounty · whitepaper · team · advantages · roadmap · telegram  · twitter  · facebook
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

i think this thread is too bored sir. you must make it more interesting.  Wink Wink
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:29:32 AM

I think the announcement of this project is less interesting dev I hope that the announcement of this project made as interesting as possible many investors yan interested in this project.good luck
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:37:37 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:30:48 PM by Fundaria

i think this thread is too bored sir. you must make it more interesting.  Wink Wink

Thanks for the advise! According to bounty task "Give qualitative advise", you earned 20 Stakes.
I'm starting thinking on summary image with infographics to be placed above the text.

Also new bounty task "Create Fundaria summary image with quality infographics for the ANN on Bitcointalk" is created with reward 200 stakes https://fundaria.com/bounty

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:50:59 AM

Honestly, you may have all good intentions to distribute bounties but then to be honest with you, people do not read all those lengthy details that's mentioned in the ANN thread. You got the make it more interesting with graphics. No one wants to read a complete book when it comes to an introduction, keep it short and simple to attract people.

Would advise rebuilding the ANN with some eye candy feature graphics.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

Hi dev,
I think there is still a lot of work to do. You already have written the task you need to do.
You have to estimate how much times it will require to do each task.
And write them in a chronological order.
There is a lot of ideas. But you need to think well before posting them. Or do you need people to help you get some ideas?
It should maybe not be in 'Anouncements' as it is not ready? It seems more like some brainstorming.
I don't know where this topic should be placed. Maybe in 'Altcoin Discussion' ?
Have you already a team? You should discuss with your team members.
smitemesmith

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

do you have an exact time when the ICO for this project will be started ?
i hope you will answer my questions
thank you
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

do you have an exact time when the ICO for this project will be started ?
i hope you will answer my questions
thank you

https://fundaria.com/date

Token sale will get started on November 2nd, 2017 there is counter you can check this by yourself almost in 50 days this ICO will go live. I hope you got your question I tested the pre alfa version this looking nice.
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

when bounty of this project will be implemented dev because I see this project will be held bounty hopefully ico from project succeed
Mlester

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:44:06 AM

Reading all those words making feel sleepy.
Could you make it more interesting to read, combining it with some pictures will be better.

Hotachy

Activity: 490
Merit: 135

Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

Reading all those words making feel sleepy.
Could you make it more interesting to read, combining it with some pictures will be better.

You are right. Add some images, too hard to read
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:51:30 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:30:36 PM by Fundaria

Hi dev,
I think there is still a lot of work to do. You already have written the task you need to do.
You have to estimate how much times it will require to do each task.
And write them in a chronological order.
There is a lot of ideas. But you need to think well before posting them. Or do you need people to help you get some ideas?
It should maybe not be in 'Anouncements' as it is not ready? It seems more like some brainstorming.
I don't know where this topic should be placed. Maybe in 'Altcoin Discussion' ?
Have you already a team? You should discuss with your team members.

This is definetly announce. If you will dig deeply in threads of this forum branch you can find successfull announces with only text and no images. For example this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589

Practically images are usefull mostly for those projects, which have only intentions to create something great. Those images like windows in the future intended projects. If you want to try understand Fundaria project with no reading big ANN text - you can observe very simple and very informative slides https://fundaria.com/slides and navigate through other pages of the website.

Anyway I intent to increase attractiveness of the ANN adding nice looking infographics. It would be great if someone help me with it for RI.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:51:42 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:30:25 PM by Fundaria

I created scenario/theses draft for video, comix or infographics about the project.
Now the task is convert it to the visual product  Roll Eyes
Or to simplify more?

Everything around us created by humans, someday was only someone's business idea.
Some brave knights found partners and money and started make their business dream to be true.
Only several business warriors survived. But even them was enough to build our human world how we know it.
Yeah, our civilization is build on business ideas. Even you have one or two interesting, right?
But what probability that business idea of an one person will come true someday?
Including the fact that a person have job which her afraid to lose, loan obligations and the usual way of life?
Chances to implement the business idea for a person is tiny.

Was tiny. Before Fundaria.

Fundaria is exists to let your business ideas come true.
All power of Fundaria targeted to grow up your business dream.
Start from posting name, slogan and logo. Design them.
Describe your idea fully with advantages, profit sources.
Add slides. Don't forget add risks.
Create several bounty tasks for community.
Tell about your Idea to all people you know. Maybe someone will want to join your team.
Plan tasks and costs to monthes ahead. How you start develop your business?
Show this planning to community. Everyone will see how serious are you.                                              
Think about date of Stakes sale of you new business.
Find the best places where you can post announce of your Stakes sale. For example Bitcointalk/Announcements
Finally, design your Ethereum smart contract. Thankfully you have no necessity to know Solidity to create your contract.
Fundaria let's you choose needed options and voila, the Contract's code is ready (planned dev.)! Just push it to the Ethereum blockchain.

Now you fill that chances to implement of your business idea have been grown significantly?
And this is only begining. Fundaria gives you business development tools too.
Fundaria helps.

becomeJove

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:20:42 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:22:51 AM by becomeJove

Hello. I'm member of the Fundaria team Vladimir Tomin https://fundaria.com/team/Vladimir-Fomin
Posting any business idea on Fundaria has the aim - develop idea enough to be attractive for investors. Then idea author run ico and if investment are attracted - run business based on the idea with fundaria business management section.
Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:00:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:30:17 PM by Fundaria

Renewed ANN with images.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:15:48 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:30:06 PM by Fundaria

leslie4u, Mlester, Hotachy received 5 RI each for advising.

Fundaria (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:29:58 PM by Fundaria

One of the most important advantage of Fundaria

Hotachy

Activity: 490
Merit: 135

Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:02:43 AM

It's much better now!
ICO Advisor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

You should move this thread to the Bounties forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: