Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you need multiple Wallets to manage your coins?  (Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:52:37 AM)
Yes, I need several Wallets - 15 (68.2%)
No, one wallet that supports BTC is enough - 1 (4.5%)
No, one wallet that support different coins is enough - 6 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets and Coins  (Read 5853 times)
Panah Arjuna

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

Interesting concept. The key is security
You have to remember that you also offer customers the option to keep their private key separately or you are careful to encrypt them. In my mind,
There is a big demand for a multi-coin purse but you have to make it as a wallet and with better security.
You also need to spend some $ in marketing to create some buzz or you can request a crypto related blog to write about your wallet for free or for some bitcoin.How you can recover all these costs back to you.
prettyij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:54 AM

I would like to use a wallet which can support various cryptocurrency which support top 10-20 coins from coinmarketcap will be enough.
But, if you can develop a wallet to store bitcoin and several coins based on ethereum blockchain will be fine.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

I would like to use a wallet which can support various cryptocurrency which support top 10-20 coins from coinmarketcap will be enough.
But, if you can develop a wallet to store bitcoin and several coins based on ethereum blockchain will be fine.

Good suggestion. Just make sure it's very secured though and I hope it can be a cold storage wallet too.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

I personally would like to use a wallet that holds different kinds of coins. Just ensure to keep the security up. Also increase the amount of coins we can store in the wallet.

Ohh that would be sweet. Security issues i belive, but it sure would be nice to have a wallet that can hold many different coins.
YavuzOvic

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

Yes I need several Wallets  Smiley
dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

Having multiple kind of wallet will helps a lot because it will secure your coins and also helps you to manipulate different coins using different wallet, it also makes one's person to store more of their coins. But also having multiple wallets means that you also have your different password and other security keys. Just be careful on handling your wallets and don't forget to have a back up info of it, in case you forgot it. 

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

I think most users need multiple wallets on a single app like multiple Bitcoin,  Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash wallet etc. So then no need to open multiple apps to manage all coins and accounts.
It's a very good project actually and goodluck with that.

Bezdonov Art

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

There are already a lot of types of wallets. More interested is not the quantity but Quality. Security of means always comes first as I think. What unique qualities will your wallet possess?
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:31:12 AM

Having multiple kind of wallet will helps a lot because it will secure your coins and also helps you to manipulate different coins using different wallet, it also makes one's person to store more of their coins. But also having multiple wallets means that you also have your different password and other security keys. Just be careful on handling your wallets and don't forget to have a back up info of it, in case you forgot it. 
In reality you just need to used multiple wallets, because some wallets are for altcoins, for tokens and for coins or bitcoin only. Commonly using of online wallet are the fully establish coin while the offline wallets are used by the coin who started to promote their project or Coins.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:28:09 AM

Make it a wallet that deos support different coins because I really need one. I'm doing trades so it's very tempting to sell my coins once it make small pumps instead of holding it for a long time. I need that single wallet for Sia, Nem, Ripple and other promising coins as well.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:54:44 AM

I vote for one wallet that support different coins is enough. I would expect to be able to store any altcoin or at least the most popular ones on it.  I want to keep them all safe in one wallet.
Laser_Man

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:39:41 AM

I prepared to have 1 wallet with high security measures that can support many coins and to feel free in worrying that my coins are safe.

ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

One wallet that supports multiple coins is the best. Example is mew, it makes keeping track of your coins easier.
tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

I use several wallets  to save coins. A single wallet such as COINOMI will be good, as it saves s p#ce and easy to use.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bountymaker

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

You see... There are not needed one more wallet With no additional functions. Tou shouls think about giving of additional calue for your customers in your wallet.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

mostly people including me are love to use multiple wallets or single wallet that supports multiple coins and has an ability so think that it would hit on the appstore or playstore if your project has been released and introduced to the public. just make sure you add feauture or amazing gui/ui that can satisfy you costumers.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

more users are looking for that kind of wallet, if you making new crypto coin wallet make it easy to understand and to used it will helps the wallet to make more attracted to more users of crypto currency. Me i used wallet but it is specific to each coin, example coins.ph, mycelium and blockchain for my bitcoin, and myetherwallet for my ethereum and waves wallet for specific coin. I want to try the wallet which all coins are available to deposit and easily to exchange into bitcoin.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:49:53 PM

I think such wallets are in demand today. You see, Bitcoin is too expansive to buy or invest in it so easily and many people moved on altcoins or tokens, which cost cheap today, but have a perspective to raise a lot.
Well, I am one of persons who needs such multi wallet to hold all my investments in one place.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

I think such wallets are in demand today. You see, Bitcoin is too expansive to buy or invest in it so easily and many people moved on altcoins or tokens, which cost cheap today, but have a perspective to raise a lot.
Well, I am one of persons who needs such multi wallet to hold all my investments in one place.
This is true which this kind of wallet would really be in demand on most users which it can store up different kind of coins either on erc20,bitcoin and waves and lots of variety. For now this kind of project would be somehow hard if you do try to look on the current wallets they only store out several coins all at once which isnt bad at all but it much better if they would able to create than can store up large numbers.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
handsum242

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

desktop wallet that supports as many as alt coins as possible. uses google authenticate as an additional security and be able to install it to a flash drive with no ties to the OS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: