Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you need multiple Wallets to manage your coins?  (Voting closed: September 22, 2017, 09:52:37 AM)
Yes, I need several Wallets - 15 (68.2%)
No, one wallet that supports BTC is enough - 1 (4.5%)
No, one wallet that support different coins is enough - 6 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets and Coins  (Read 5846 times)
cruiser7th

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:38 AM

It is like a similarity to exodus wallet
I think, It is really great to have a different types of wallet in one software...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indika8821

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

i explain some word about trusted wallet
                      Paper wallet
             In the most specific sense, a paper wallet is a document containing all of the data necessary to generate any number of Bitcoin private keys, forming a wallet of keys. However, people often use the term to mean any way of storing bitcoins offline as a physical document. This second definition also includes paper keys and redeemable codes. A paper key is a single key written on paper that is used multiple times like a wallet (this is strongly discouraged). A redeemable code is a single key intended to be funded and "redeemed" only once: these are commonly used for gifts and as part of physical Bitcoin coins/notes.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

I never put all my resources into one wallet
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:16:33 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:50:08 AM by endlasuresh

I too want to use one wallet for all coins, but a lot of wallets will appear even more. In these days wallets, Exchangers, ICO's are all shit and they even scamming our coins while we are trading. It's hard to trust wallet or exchangers and we read everyday a new story.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

I've been hearing about a lot of good projects in the bitcoin community. However, my main concern is about the rumors I've been hearing that there are also projects where you can get scammed. My advice would be make sure that the project you are getting into is legit.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

wallets and coins are interconnected, but in choosing a wallet to keep the coin we have to make sure that the wallet is safe, because there are so many types of wallets that I think are less safe to store the coin
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

We have a new project that provides Wallet for cryptocurrency, but we are not sure whether users will need multiple Wallets to manage their coins, that's why I am starting this poll, please help~ Smiley

I've been hearing about a lot of good projects in the bitcoin community. However, my main concern is about the rumors I've been hearing that there are also projects where you can get scammed. My advice would be make sure that the project you are getting into is legit.

wallets and coins are interconnected, but in choosing a wallet to keep the coin we have to make sure that the wallet is safe, because there are so many types of wallets that I think are less safe to store the coin
Theres no need to bump and old thread which havent been answered or updated since november 2017 which this is considered necroposting.

Going back at topic there are already lots of wallets in the market either hardware or software ones and most common and popular are the being used mainly basing on which platform of the coin they are holding to.
ecnesa101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

Thanks a lot. I recommended different types of wallets so  you can manage your accounts  for safety .
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

I'm prefer use to ERC-20 wallets. If I have coin on the another blockchain, I'm trying to hold it on the exchanges. I think it's safe way. If you want to do new wallet, why not?
Vancomputer

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

In my opinion, the wallet is important
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Some coins require owner to use specific wallets making it highly impossible to store all your coins in a single wallet. You cannot complain too much, the only advantage we have is the fact that creating a bitcoin wallet is absolutely free and less stressful. So a person can own as much wallet as needed. However, if there could be a universal bitcoin wallet, things would have been quite simpler and easier for bitcoin users.
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Now I’m using multi wallet to protect my coins or tokens from wallet website attack.
If my tokens are placed unsafely, I ‘m not sure it is preserved pernamently until my withdraw.

If you have several business, I recommand you prepare for several wallet according to purpose
; For example, bounty and free airdrop and actual participation about ICO presale.

As I heard, there are many dangerous factor with virus when joining airdrop.
Your personal informatio and wallet information with personal key can be disclosed without your recognition.

Furthermore, if your coin is saved on transaction site, it will be  more safe than personal wallet because he could reimburse the lost coins from webhost in some degree.
But any coins cannot be returned  to you in case of saving it in your personal wallet.

Anyway, I suggest you make multi wallet in different website.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

Now I’m using multi wallet to protect my coins or tokens from wallet website attack.
If my tokens are placed unsafely, I ‘m not sure it is preserved pernamently until my withdraw.

If his business is over two purpose, I recommand you prepare for several wallet according to the type
; For example, bounty and free airdrop and actual participation about ICO presale.

Furthermore, if your coin is saved on transactio site, it will be  more safe than personal wallet because he could reimburse the lost coins i some degree. But any coins cannot be returned  to you in case of saving it in your personal wallet.

Anyway, I suggest you make multi wallet in different website.

If you are being in investing on the multiple crypto currencies. You will be need to have the multiple wallet for sure, so you should say that is the way you could lock the wallet with perfect security.  That is not correct mate.
You have the wallet with the security means you should have the private key secured desktop wallet or else you have to go with hardware wallet bro.
If you are the exchange wallet user, you should know that is not at all a secured one mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: