Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:17:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peer-to-peer help platform - referral/bounty campaign💰  (Read 477 times)
tuli22 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:03:22 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 12:06:53 PM by tuli22

HelpTap just launched a peer-to-peer help platform where people from this and other similar communities can share answers and recommendations instantly on chat and in return earn in-app coins.

You can sign up on https://helptap.com Smiley
expertartist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

Nice, what is the name of your token? and what's the info about getting it on exchange? Also, is there any recommended trading price or planned starting price? When is the launch? If I sign-up today, can I start earning tokens right away?

Thanks and sorry for too many questions. Hopefully, my questions will help you to clear minds of other people too.
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

Nice, what is the name of your token? and what's the info about getting it on exchange? Also, is there any recommended trading price or planned starting price? When is the launch? If I sign-up today, can I start earning tokens right away?

Thanks and sorry for too many questions. Hopefully, my questions will help you to clear minds of other people too.

Thanks for asking your questions - really helpful:

Yes, you'll be able to earn in-app coins right away when we launch this week but our intention with HelpTap is not to gun for an ICO immediately. At this stage we simply want to validate the concept and deliver an exceptionally seamless product experience to the community.

Once that's done, we will look at how to best structure the dynamics e.g. price, listings etc.

Hope it makes sense! Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

Hi folks - we've just released the platform in private beta. If you're interested do check it out at https://helptap.com/?invite=tnTxnl
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

Hey folks - we've already had hundreds of sign ups in past week! If you're interested there's still scope to refer and earn!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: