Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUP SuperiorCoin Mining Discussion  (Read 19156 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

are there any news about the stolen funds? Has that dude been caught by now?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathansenn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

While the FB page for Superior Coin is informative - IMO, it also lacks any deeper look at things...I'd like to use this forum for starting that discussion if one exists beyond my observations.

First...I find it a bit unusual for a coins discussion to only be in the mining section - as this coin has plenty to be discussed. As someone who put a tiny amount of Bitcoin into this "idea" over 6 months ago - I won't re-hash the endless drama that damaged the potential for the coin - but again..find it a bit unusual that the drama in the previous bitcointalk page isn't linked to ...to make sure folks are fully informed of their potential investment. That said, I respect the decision to drop the drama unless one is obsessed to find the crappola at this point via search.

It was linked up above , Just changed it to big gold letters so make sure it is seen.

[ANN SUP] Superior Coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088169.0

But that is past.

Personally I've already taken advantage of the offer for those who want to sell their ICO coins on the https://kryptonia.io/home exchange - and can verify it works and one can then transfer the bitcoin to any outside wallet (with a 24 hour delay). As with any market, I have no idea who bought my ICO coins or any of the other couple thousand of dollars worth by many other sellers - so importantly, perhaps, someone is buying the developing coin from prices ranging from about a 1/2 cent USD to a penny. That can be seen here by paging down the page https://kryptonia.io/option#sell  - that said, it is quite glaring that no sales of significance have occurred in the last few days, perhaps they are waiting for the exchange to be finished...indeed...it's worthy of asking will the internal exchange be finished before the listing(s) on a public exchange? ...and what's the update for that..seems things are shown on the Facebook page about paying the exchangeS...yet no update lately on this, folks are antsy .....both reasons are possibly the reason the sales seems to be grounding to a halt (or is it the complicated formula for when someone has access to their coins?)......it's also worthy of pointing out a couple things about the "vote"area of https://kryptonia.io/home#vote - it purports to allow one vote per day per question...I've found that isn't true at all...you get to vote once on each and once only - there is NO daily vote. And, the idea of giving those votes "weight" based on how many coins someone bought and hold via the ICO is hardly "fair" (is someone who bought 1000 coins for 12 bucks worth 10 times less than someone with a 10000, I doubt it, let alone compared to those who hold millions) and has produced some entirely unrealistic expectations IMO...such as the result shown for "what should the lowest price be on Sales Of Holdings" - with 4 to 8 cents USD holding the vast majority of vote power. (who has the chance to set any minimum price on any exchange too, what a strange question?)

Yes the voting is one vote per question and only one question per day. "The weight" is fairly difficult to balance "fairly", as you mention some purchased at lower prices than other and have more coins. (that also means they have been in longer) You can see how many people have voted and how many coins that represents.

Also the question on the price has nothing to do with the exchange but everything to do with the "DRIP Coins" in the OPTION area.

As far exchanges, I wish the communication was much more fluid, but its not, some take several weeks for each email.

What dream are voters living in? (again coins are selling for less than a cent...except for a few small sales priced higher - which begs another question...are sellers so dumb to not break their offerings into smaller packages...right now the lowest priced ICO coins being released for sale require a buy in of hundreds of dollars, that too might be limiting sales) --- waiting for someone to bite off a 1000 dollar wall is hardly a good place for action.

We are making a sales funnel this week to let new players buy smaller chunks no matter the size of the order, will be an option new sign-ups see. For now the best is to break into smaller orders as was mentioned.

Likewise...the vote "timed coin release question" IMO is suspicious...one vote, based on this methodology, could be what holds the power...is that fair not showing the real vote total too (?)...it seems to make it all obscure on a coin that should be transparent at this point of time........ anyway...I think a discussion about the unique 6 to 10 month release is worthy of discussion here and on the FB page (could it actually produce real value?).

Maybe you didn't see , but the votes shows number of voters and then graphed number of coins. Maybe you would like to see amount of voters in each line of the graph?

Finally a couple more suggests and observations - I'd suggest to those wanting to sell their ICO coins - to sell in ten to 50 dollar chucks, something more palatable to new investors or strong ICO holders and  believers, - not 800 dollar chunks, if one looks realistically at the coins for sale, it is just a fraction of the total ICO.. lots of folks WANT to hold..however....https://kryptonia.io/home#all-task also is in dire need of a marketing strategy 24/7 - I don't profess to know exactly what that would look like...but if the value of this coin is to largely be based on an exchange of tasks/coin value - then the Superior Coin team should be aggressively being involved here to establish that basis (remember how steemit and  paypal came into existence...basically, gave away money - in steemit's case the early adopters were so well compensated that it created word of mouth...checking out blog posts for a penny or less is unlikely to cause a stir.)....one last thing...IF a real market can be established (ebay products and amazon products) via payment in Superior Coin https://kryptonia.io/market - as is I assume that plan..one should be promoting when this can be expected and talking it up in conjunction with much enhanced tasks.  

Thanks for all your observations, and yes there are enhanced task coming, market place , all this takes programing time and SuperiorCoin understand everyone is anxious, as is the Team.

Also SuperiorCoin has 2 large companies in Honduras that have a user base of over 10K that will be promoting the Coin and have agreed to accept as payment of Internet and products. Plans will be to find more companies that will accept SuperiorCoin along with the innovation of the task area.

Thanks

Bitrated user: nathansenn.
nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

are there any news about the stolen funds? Has that dude been caught by now?

There are no stolen Funds. That was FUD by an ex-member of the TEAM.

nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

Can't login into website - no confirmation letter on my mail.

Please send an email to Support@superior-coin.com and they will check it out for you.

m4ever

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:25:12 AM

Yes the voting is one vote per question and only one question per day.

NO it isn't ...I have not been able to vote on EITHER question since the second day when I voted on the second question.

Also the question on the price has nothing to do with the exchange but everything to do with the "DRIP Coins" in the OPTION area.

HUH?....the price that sells in the drip OPTIONS area is less than a penny. Is there some reason to believe that exchanges are going to be anything more than a penny?

We are making a sales funnel this week to let new players buy smaller chunks no matter the size of the order, will be an option new sign-ups see. For now the best is to break into smaller orders as was mentioned.

There are plenty of smaller chucks ...it's just that the folks offering them have OVER PRICED them for the marketplace...indeed just about the ONLY sales are from smaller chunks that folks self set...isn't the Options area about setting your own price? Who is going to set this up so folks can buy smaller amounts at the lowest set price...simply doesn't make sense to me....

Thanks for all your observations, and yes there are enhanced task coming, market place , all this takes programing time and SuperiorCoin understand everyone is anxious, as is the Team.

SOMETHING DRASTIC is needed in the task area beyond ONE person posting self serving tasks...as I see this as the ONLY real potential untapped value...

Also SuperiorCoin has 2 large companies in Honduras that have a user base of over 10K that will be promoting the Coin and have agreed to accept as payment of Internet and products. Plans will be to find more companies that will accept SuperiorCoin along with the innovation of the task area.

Somehow those words about two unidentified companies in Honduras is not comforting to myself...why would they promote?.....IF you are saying they might sell stuff for a payment in Superior....where in the world are they going to get the coins? From Whom?

thanks for your responses previously...obviously....NOT ONE PERSON gives a shit about these positioning statements except myself...and with that I conclude.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

Any updates on the premine coins yet?
Can we exchange them yet?
J
nathansenn (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

NO it isn't ...I have not been able to vote on EITHER question since the second day when I voted on the second question.

Not sure how to word this so its understandable, You can vote on each question ONLY once. Not every Day. Were you able to vote on each question ONCE?

HUH?....the price that sells in the drip OPTIONS area is less than a penny. Is there some reason to believe that exchanges are going to be anything more than a penny?

Exchanges are not controlled by SuperiorCoin so they may sell at whatever price the market allows. As far as the locked coins that will be dripped out, they were never to be sold until they were dripped out; so with that came the idea for people that did not want to hold selling options.

There are plenty of smaller chucks ...it's just that the folks offering them have OVER PRICED them for the marketplace...indeed just about the ONLY sales are from smaller chunks that folks self set...isn't the Options area about setting your own price? Who is going to set this up so folks can buy smaller amounts at the lowest set price...simply doesn't make sense to me....

This will be beneficial at the moment. It will be to allow people a buy in at whatever the bottom price is and whatever amount they want. Maybe someone don't want $1000 even at .01 since their budget is only $100 and yes I understand there might be orders under $100 at $0.02 or something.

SOMETHING DRASTIC is needed in the task area beyond ONE person posting self serving tasks...as I see this as the ONLY real potential untapped value...

I assume any task will be self serving. That is the IDEA. now that there should be more task-- for sure, and SuperiorCoin is making an option to give everybody coins for their first task, to help boost that.

Somehow those words about two unidentified companies in Honduras is not comforting to myself...why would they promote?.....IF you are saying they might sell stuff for a payment in Superior....where in the world are they going to get the coins? From Whom?

Both companies are not unidentified. One has been linked already in Facebook and you even posted the link to their website on FB.  That one is Quality Industrial Construction S de RL. The other that has not been announced yet, it is ASI Network. Coins are mined every day as this is a POW coin. So if people in Honduras start mining then they have a place to use them. With 10k miners coming on board, because they can pay for internet with this coin, would give it a boost. Also QIC or ASI can use those coins for publicity thru the task area. Once on an exchange and with wider adoption comes more use cases, such as in country payment of products or transfer of coins from person to person or as remittances from USA to Honduras.

The idea is to help get the ecosystem going. Yes an exchange is part of that but a minor part, real world use cases and mass adoption is what is needed for a sustainable future.

Why would companies in Honduras promote? Because they also purchased in ICO and have vested interest in SuperiorCoin. Along with other ties such as friendship and family.

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:44:53 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 01:27:34 AM by TheKryptonian

EDIT: Payouts seem to be working fine, false alarm on my part (I thought payouts were stuck).  Apologies for the error, pool seems to be good.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
m4ever

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Re: SUP SuperiorCoin Mining Discussion
September 17, 2017, 01:42:47 PM
Reply with quote  #27
Quote from: m4ever on September 17, 2017, 07:25:12 AM

Not sure how to word this so its understandable, You can vote on each question ONLY once. Not every Day. Were you able to vote on each question ONCE?

Exchanges are not controlled by SuperiorCoin so they may sell at whatever price the market allows. As far as the locked coins that will be dripped out, they were never to be sold until they were dripped out; so with that came the idea for people that did not want to hold selling options.

This will be beneficial at the moment. It will be to allow people a buy in at whatever the bottom price is and whatever amount they want. Maybe someone don't want $1000 even at .01 since their budget is only $100 and yes I understand there might be orders under $100 at $0.02 or something.

I assume any task will be self serving. That is the IDEA. now that there should be more task-- for sure, and SuperiorCoin is making an option to give everybody coins for their first task, to help boost that.

Both companies are not unidentified. One has been linked already in Facebook and you even posted the link to their website on FB.  That one is Quality Industrial Construction S de RL. The other that has not been announced yet, it is ASI Network. Coins are mined every day as this is a POW coin. So if people in Honduras start mining then they have a place to use them. With 10k miners coming on board, because they can pay for internet with this coin, would give it a boost. Also QIC or ASI can use those coins for publicity thru the task area. Once on an exchange and with wider adoption comes more use cases, such as in country payment of products or transfer of coins from person to person or as remittances from USA to Honduras.

The idea is to help get the ecosystem going. Yes an exchange is part of that but a minor part, real world use cases and mass adoption is what is needed for a sustainable future.

Why would companies in Honduras promote? Because they also purchased in ICO and have vested interest in SuperiorCoin. Along with other ties such as friendship and family.

Thanks for your forthright and somewhat articulate responses....I think everyone benefited from your answers and vision for the progress of the coin...
csampiano

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

Two Thumbs up for SuperiorCoin! Smiley
ian1234

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

Superior Coin is great!
rafaeluriel

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

Cheesy This platform is like its name, it is a Superior proyect with high expectatives!!!

Best regards!!!
ter4crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

While the FB page for Superior Coin is informative - IMO, it also lacks any deeper look at things...I'd like to use this forum for starting that discussion if one exists beyond my observations.

First...I find it a bit unusual for a coins discussion to only be in the mining section - as this coin has plenty to be discussed. As someone who put a tiny amount of Bitcoin into this "idea" over 6 months ago - I won't re-hash the endless drama that damaged the potential for the coin - but again..find it a bit unusual that the drama in the previous bitcointalk page isn't linked to ...to make sure folks are fully informed of their potential investment. That said, I respect the decision to drop the drama unless one is obsessed to find the crappola at this point via search.

But that is past.

Personally I've already taken advantage of the offer for those who want to sell their ICO coins on the https://kryptonia.io/home exchange - and can verify it works and one can then transfer the bitcoin to any outside wallet (with a 24 hour delay). As with any market, I have no idea who bought my ICO coins or any of the other couple thousand of dollars worth by many other sellers - so importantly, perhaps, someone is buying the developing coin from prices ranging from about a 1/2 cent USD to a penny. That can be seen here by paging down the page https://kryptonia.io/option#sell  - that said, it is quite glaring that no sales of significance have occurred in the last few days, perhaps they are waiting for the exchange to be finished...indeed...it's worthy of asking will the internal exchange be finished before the listing(s) on a public exchange? ...and what's the update for that..seems things are shown on the Facebook page about paying the exchangeS...yet no update lately on this, folks are antsy .....both reasons are possibly the reason the sales seems to be grounding to a halt (or is it the complicated formula for when someone has access to their coins?)......it's also worthy of pointing out a couple things about the "vote"area of https://kryptonia.io/home#vote - it purports to allow one vote per day per question...I've found that isn't true at all...you get to vote once on each and once only - there is NO daily vote. And, the idea of giving those votes "weight" based on how many coins someone bought and hold via the ICO is hardly "fair" (is someone who bought 1000 coins for 12 bucks worth 10 times less than someone with a 10000, I doubt it, let alone compared to those who hold millions) and has produced some entirely unrealistic expectations IMO...such as the result shown for "what should the lowest price be on Sales Of Holdings" - with 4 to 8 cents USD holding the vast majority of vote power. (who has the chance to set any minimum price on any exchange too, what a strange question?)

What dream are voters living in? (again coins are selling for less than a cent...except for a few small sales priced higher - which begs another question...are sellers so dumb to not break their offerings into smaller packages...right now the lowest priced ICO coins being released for sale require a buy in of hundreds of dollars, that too might be limiting sales) --- waiting for someone to bite off a 1000 dollar wall is hardly a good place for action.

Likewise...the vote "timed coin release question" IMO is suspicious...one vote, based on this methodology, could be what holds the power...is that fair not showing the real vote total too (?)...it seems to make it all obscure on a coin that should be transparent at this point of time........ anyway...I think a discussion about the unique 6 to 10 month release is worthy of discussion here and on the FB page (could it actually produce real value?).

Finally a couple more suggests and observations - I'd suggest to those wanting to sell their ICO coins - to sell in ten to 50 dollar chucks, something more palatable to new investors or strong ICO holders and  believers, - not 800 dollar chunks, if one looks realistically at the coins for sale, it is just a fraction of the total ICO.. lots of folks WANT to hold..however....https://kryptonia.io/home#all-task also is in dire need of a marketing strategy 24/7 - I don't profess to know exactly what that would look like...but if the value of this coin is to largely be based on an exchange of tasks/coin value - then the Superior Coin team should be aggressively being involved here to establish that basis (remember how steemit and  paypal came into existence...basically, gave away money - in steemit's case the early adopters were so well compensated that it created word of mouth...checking out blog posts for a penny or less is unlikely to cause a stir.)....one last thing...IF a real market can be established (ebay products and amazon products) via payment in Superior Coin https://kryptonia.io/market - as is I assume that plan..one should be promoting when this can be expected and talking it up in conjunction with much enhanced tasks. 
I had some success in selling some of my coins by breaking them into smaller amounts.  Wink Smiley
Kstin

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Just started mining this coin. First transaction from pool was 3 hours ago and have around 50 confirmations but my windows wallet still showing me zero balanse. When i can see this on my wallet?

Asinetwork

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:52:32 AM

Just started mining this coin. First transaction from pool was 3 hours ago and have around 50 confirmations but my windows wallet still showing me zero balanse. When i can see this on my wallet?

Where are you mining?
mps01k

Activity: 118
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Hello can you check if your wallet is synced with network, go to Settings and Show status , then Status command.

Should see like this block height over 56671

Height: 56671/56671 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 66.88 kH/s, v4, up to date, 6(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 20h 35m 47s

mps01k

Activity: 118
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

i have 800 Mhs in Ethash, i come to mine your coin in few day

Great SuperiorCoin uses CryptoNite algorithm.

How can I mine this on Mac, I don't see your software for that?

Hello , you can compile from the github source for Mac.
Kstin

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Hello can you check if your wallet is synced with network, go to Settings and Show status , then Status command.

Should see like this block height over 56671

Height: 56671/56671 (100.0%) on mainnet, not mining, net hash 66.88 kH/s, v4, up to date, 6(out)+0(in) connections, uptime 0d 20h 35m 47s

I'm mining on http://superiorcoinpool.com and my wallet is synced

timbe

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

Thumbs up for SuperiorCoin! Thanks for Nathan, Michael and SC team for good progress! 2FA seems to work nicely as well.
rahaar

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

its possible to mining with GPU claymore cryptonote? have an error not accepting the address, sory about my english...
thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: