Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Growth Fund / MCAP  (Read 262 times)
margana (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

I bought a couple of MCAP on an external exchange and wanted to try to their exchange (https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/) so I deposited a couple.  They were pretty much instantly credited to my bitcoingrowthfund.com account.  I realized pretty quickly that their exchange has basically no liquidity.  So I tried to withdraw my few MCAPs.   Not possible.  Needs "account verification".  After several days and sending them their bs verification over and over again to get just a couple of tokens out that were purchased on a different exchange in the first place (no trades took place on their exchange) they said "OK, now you can withdraw them, but it takes 2-5 business days to process."  Why does it take 2-5 business days to send an ERC20 transaction of their own coin?

Seems questionable, at best!
margana (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

They finally sent out MCAP tokens, but it took a full four working days.  That seems very strange and like it defeats the purpose of this whole thing if their exchange takes 4 days to make an ERC20 token withdrawal.  Would still say, beware.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: