Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 VCC 💳 preloaded with Credit ⭐️ PAYPAL✔️ AdWords✔️ Fiverr✔ AliExpress ++ 🔺  (Read 46436 times)
filipwx (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:33 PM

should i use any specific vpn for using this VCCs?
i mean for example just pay with US IPaddress? or no diffrence
thank you

Hi,
It does not matter which IP you uses to pay, it does not matter where you live.
You can use our VCC worldwide!
SeguroCard is actually the most secure and private VCC you can use worldwide.
let me know if you have more questions.
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

thank you

Hi,

i just sent you pm now
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

thank you

Hi,

i just sent you pm now

replyed Wink
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:30:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 05:00:38 PM by filipwx

hi at all

today i bought 1x10$ vcc from op
before i pay and bought that card asked many time on his skype about i want use this card on "amazon.com"
i want purchase item on that website and he said it is ok and will work very well
i bought some stuff with this card from amazon.com two days ago and dont worry

i paid him and he sent the card info very fast
i add that card to my brand new amazon acc with fresh us vps location
i asked him about address and he said that card is free billing and i can use any billing for that so i tried to set that on free tax state us address

after that i reloaded 2$ on that amazon acc.then after around 20 minute amazon didnt accept that card and wont let me login anymore
till now i didnt received any email from amazon but as i know they wont let me use that card and account anymore

now moderator and another user let me know what i must do with this seller and card he sent to me!?!?
when i asked want use that on amazon.com and he said ok will work and now not working!?!?!?

if moderator need i can get pic from our chat log on skype or even share my screen to check live

Hi,

I will take time to reply to this message.

1) First of All, we said already that our card works with Site like Amazon.com, Fiverr.com, Aliexpress.com, Ebay.com etc.. Not only we tested this card on these sites ourself, but many of our customer are using it daily to make their purchases there. Also those who vouched the cards here on forum also tested, some of them are continuously buying our card every few days.

2) Furthermore, the user is saying that he "reloaded 2$" on Amazon. I am not really aware of any service of Amazon to reload. I don't understand WHY you should reload x amount of card to be able to make some purchases. Basically, you get the card so I don't really understand why you just don't go and shop whatever you like.

3) regarding Amazon, some services of Amazon will not accept VCC: the most known is AWS, they said on their policies that VCC are not anymore accepted for this service.
It is possible that the customer used the card on a service of amazon where VCC is not accepted (?) -> But definitely, normal shopping with the card on Amazon.com is working.

4) One other thing is also that user failed in the setup of his machine correctly. I asked him to get me the credentials of the machine he used with the card. First thing I was able to see is that there was issue with the Time. The system was showing two different times (2 different Time zones), and therefore he gots a very low score on whoer.net. This can clearly indicate to Amazon that you are trying to "cheat" their system, this will result to violation of their policy -> Account flagged -> locked.
Also i'm aware of the fact that when there is an issue with your payment method on Amazon, you receive a message that there is an issue with your payment method. User didn't receive a such message, but instead his account has been locked probably for fraud detected!

5) A VCC does not require any name or billing address. Meaning using my real amazon.com account, if i have a VCC and balance on it, I can purchase whatever I like with no problem. This will be fully legal.

So why blaming our card now for your mistakes?

5) The user is asking me to resell the card to someone else: our card is multi use, you can use it for many purposes. He "burned" his fresh account on Amazon.com where he used this card, it does not mean he cannot use it in other places like paypal, fiverr, Aliexpress, digitalocean etc.. AND reselling an already sold and used card will be anything else than ethical!  A NO GO!
Would you like to receive a card that someone else already owned and you don't know this person? I don't think so.

6) The user purchased a VCC card with 5$ credit, paid by BTC and even without waiting for blockchain confirmation, I sent him right away the card information. We have a clear thread with as much information as possible regarding the card and we take time to discuss with users. In other shops, no one will take his time to assist you like this. It's really a pity.

7) We provide a Legit Card from a Legit Bank and we don't facilitate illegal activities. Please read our ToS

Now, is this result of doing business with Newbies with 0 Trust? Hopefully no.

al3xesf

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

hi at all

today i bought 1x10$ vcc from op
before i pay and bought that card asked many time on his skype about i want use this card on "amazon.com"
i want purchase item on that website and he said it is ok and will work very well
i bought some stuff with this card from amazon.com two days ago and dont worry

i paid him and he sent the card info very fast
i add that card to my brand new amazon acc with fresh us vps location
i asked him about address and he said that card is free billing and i can use any billing for that so i tried to set that on free tax state us address

after that i reloaded 2$ on that amazon acc.then after around 20 minute amazon didnt accept that card and wont let me login anymore
till now i didnt received any email from amazon but as i know they wont let me use that card and account anymore

now moderator and another user let me know what i must do with this seller and card he sent to me!?!?
when i asked want use that on amazon.com and he said ok will work and now not working!?!?!?

if moderator need i can get pic from our chat log on skype or even share my screen to check live

Hi,

I will take time to reply to this message.

1) First of All, we said already that our card works with Site like Amazon.com, Fiverr.com, Aliexpress.com, Ebay.com etc.. Not only we tested this card on these sites ourself, but many of our customer are using it daily to make their purchases there. Also those who vouched the cards here on forum also tested, some of them are continuously buying our card every few days.

2) Furthermore, the user is saying that he "reloaded 2$" on Amazon. I am not really aware of any service of Amazon to reload. I don't understand WHY you should reload x amount of card to be able to make some purchases. Basically, you get the card so I don't really understand why you just don't go and shop whatever you like.

3) regarding Amazon, some services of Amazon will not accept VCC: the most known is AWS, they said on their policies that VCC are not anymore accepted for this service.
It is possible that the customer used the card on a service of amazon where VCC is not accepted (?) -> But definitely, normal shopping with the card on Amazon.com is working.

4) One possibility also is that user failed in the setup of his machine. I asked him to get me the credentials of the machine he used with the card. First thing I was able to see is that there was issue with the Time. The system was showing two times, and therefore he gots a very low score on whoer.net. This can clearly indicate to Amazon that you are trying to "play" with their system, this will result to violation of their policy -> Account flagged -> locked.
Also i'm aware of the fact that when there is an issue with your payment method on Amazon, you receive a message that there is an issue with your payment method.

So why blaming our card now for your errors?

5) The user is asking me to resell the card to someone else: our card is multi use, you can use it for many purposes. He "burned" his fresh account on Amazon.com where he used this card, it does not mean he cannot use it in other places like paypal, fiverr, Aliexpress, digitalocean etc.. AND reselling an already sold and used card will be anything else than ethical!  A NO GO!
Would you like to receive a card that someone else already owned and you don't know this person? I don't think so.

We provide a Legit Card from a Legit Bank.

let's keep your topic clean and clear so please come and answer here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185858.new#new

i will edit my previous post too
upupup

Activity: 165
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

I have sent you PM already, please reply when you ready, thank you!
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

I have sent you PM already, please reply when you ready, thank you!

Hi, I replied already, waiting for your feedback  Wink
kennypenny

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

hello, will the virtual prepaid mastercard be accepted here? https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?gaiachoice=true
they ask for a cardholders name.
i live in europe,so i dont have a US paypal.
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

hello, will the virtual prepaid mastercard be accepted here? https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?gaiachoice=true
they ask for a cardholders name.
i live in europe,so i dont have a US paypal.

Hi,
VCC can use by design any name.
You are free to purchase the card to test it. Thanks
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

I need empty Vcc, can you provide?
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

I need empty Vcc, can you provide?

Hi
we don't provide empty VCC

Here are the Prices for our different preloaded cards:

☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 5$ Balance ▷▶10$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 10$ Balance ▷▶18$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 20$ Balance ▷▶31$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 30$ Balance ▷▶45$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 50$ Balance ▷▶68$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 100$ Balance ▷▶125$

Verify your Paypal! Shop on Fiverr, Aliexpress and more!!

One of the very rare VCC still working with PAYPAL!
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

IMPORTANT NEWS

The bank starting October 1st will not issue anymore cards preloaded with $5. Minimum card that we can provide will be preloaded with 10$ (See prices below).
They want to encourage people to use the card more for Shopping Purposes, pay Billing etc. than just use it for verification (what you can still do with the higher cards).

Note that we can preload our cards up to 500$!

So it you still want to get the 5$ cards, you have till the 30th September to buy them.

Here are the prices:

☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 5$ Balance ▷▶10$  (available only until 30th September 2017)
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 30$ Balance ▷▶45$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 50$ Balance ▷▶68$
☑️ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard with 100$ Balance ▷▶125$
filipwx (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:39:35 AM