Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make Bitcoin's Price Higher  (Read 1945 times)
IamDerick22 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:44:26 AM

I just wonder, where bitcoin depends its value/price.

Don't we have the power to make its value higher?

If we have, what can we do to make bitcoin's price become higher?

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

Basically supply and demand in short.

We as users, investors, marketeers,....

Invest in bitcoin, get more people to join in,etc.. more people would mean higher prices technically.

probably, but not in the way you're thinking of.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

most probably nothing you can do as an individual would make that big a difference whether to increase or decrease the price of bitcoin.
it is the demand that will help raise the price higher.

if you can do anything to help the adoption then that is a different story but most people won't be able to do more than simply "spread the word". which is good but it is not enough for what you have in mind.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kenkoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

We can make a difference in a little value. Support bitcoin buy buying more. Spread the word of Bitcoin to your friends. Social Media is a good avenue for it. Share some good insights and potentials about Cryptocurrency so they can take the boat with us. Probably, let them join also the bitcointalk forum for them to be knowledgeable about bitcoins.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

most probably nothing you can do as an individual would make that big a difference whether to increase or decrease the price of bitcoin.

if you can do anything to help the adoption then that is a different story but most people won't be able to do more than simply "spread the word". which is good but it is not enough for what you have in mind.

Individual whale or corporate kings can change the bitcoin price to next peak value or even more. What we can do to help bitcoin price moving up is just writing positive information about bitcoin and spread it in social network sites like Whatsapp, telegram or facebook.
Spinbackup

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

The only way to increase the bitcoin's value is to maximize its' usage if any government won't allow to use it on the state level.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

The best way to get the price higher is to buy more Bitcoin and hold them, do not sell any of them.
One single person may not have any influence on the price by doing this, but together we do have some sort of impact.

chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

first we as a buyer, marketers and investors have a power to increase and decrease the price of bitcoin but we dont control it.
Power, we are in the means of support advertise or spreading the words about it.
Control, we cant control the price of it as it is depends on how many the investors and buyers buy.

in other hand, it is all about supply and demand as the basis of marketing economy. The more people want the the product means it increases the demand with a minimal supply that can trigger the price will also increase.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

Individual whale or corporate kings can change the bitcoin price to next peak value or even more. What we can do to help bitcoin price moving up is just writing positive information about bitcoin and spread it in social network sites like Whatsapp, telegram or facebook.

indeed with the increase of investors who are investing in bitcoin this will certainly have a big impact on the change of bitcoin price, because the fluctuation of bitcoin price is certainly influenced by demand in the crypto market.
and I agree with you although there is not much that can be done for the advancement of bitcoin but of course by helping spread the information about bitcoin either through social media or directly to others certainly it is a useful contribution to the progress of bitcoin.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

It is raising and it is being higher and higher.
It is due to the costumers' high demand.
So I think in the end of the year it will be on TOP.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

The price of the bitcoin is depend to the supply and the demand. When the price is going up for sure that the demand of the people increasing and the supply of the bitcoin is decreasing.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

The only way to increase the bitcoin's value is to maximize its' usage if any government won't allow to use it on the state level.
It is not as much about government to let Bitcoin be used to pay taxes with it. We need more general adoption of big business.
Amazon, Apple, Google all kinds of technology giants - if they will accept bitcoin then the price will reach the moon.
Additionally - we all can influence Bitcoin price, even a little by spreading the words about it, tell your friends and family!
The more people know about Bitcoin the more will buy it and increased demand = higher price due to the limited supply of coins.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

Hmmm here we go with Economics 101 again Grin
You could google up "how is bitcoin's price determined" kind of a query to learn more on the subject in my humble opinion. At least before posting a topic here. I believe you got your answers though... If your father ain't a whale, you are not likely to change anything in btc economy.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

Bitcoin's price is mainly driven by the community support.Its price increases or decreases with variation in demand.Higher the demand,higher the price since supply is only limited to 21 million coins and it remains unchanged.Mass adoption of bitcoin all over the world could increase the demand for bitcoins and hence its price.We could try to spread the knowledge about bitcoin to our friends and all over the world by using social medias as there is no central board for bitcoin to advertise since its a decentralized currency.By this way,more companies would come forward to accept bitcoin as payment which would increase the credibility of bitcoin more.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:51:11 PM

as an individual you cant do anything just relax and wait.. but if we compare bitcoin to stocks more demands then the price is high.. less demand then the price is low... bitcoin is unpredictable in terms of price and demand..
sagarnyc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

Value of Bitcoin will go higher as the volume increase's and will stay stable. Currently, Bitcoin is just 1% in volume when compared with the stock market and price of Bitcoin is higher already and also had potential to grow large.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Yes of course you can contribute to make it higher by using it on a daily basis or when buying goods online that is payable of bitcoin because with that you are helping the economic growth of bitcoin even with a tiny bit of transaction.

Even though you didn't do a thing I think bitcoin will keep on increasing in price as it is a good platform and a revolutionary currency just wait for its 10 years anniversary as I believe that the price of it will surge on that date.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:05:43 PM

The only step i knew to be part of Bitcoin more success, was to spread all the good things about Bitcoin,

from my own household, to my friends and neighbors,

via social media, in my facebook account, twitter account and other forums.

The more people involve the more success are surely achieve.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

Hello ! I think we can make a higher price somehow. buy bits, pay with tips for everything, but pay with bitcoins, we need to have shops or banks that accept payment with bitcoins, several atm

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

Before we all are going to get hyped up about the price, let's concider first wheter or not we would want to have a higher price.

A higher price simply means that the transaction fees are going to be higher, and that it becomes progressively harder for newbies to join in.

I think that it is desirable that the bitcoins price is stable. If the price is stable, bitcoin becomes more attractive for new persons to join in, and the transaction fees don't become so extremely high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: