Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make Bitcoin's Price Higher  (Read 1945 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

I just wonder, where bitcoin depends its value/price.

Don't we have the power to make its value higher?

If we have, what can we do to make bitcoin's price become higher?

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

Since we  really Don't no the Exact Function of Bitcoin's Volatility we cannot easily conclude about it, Therefore, we can say that we also share and add some probabilities that we can make bitcoin value Higher. Base On my Research, There Are Big Mining Companies Who are putting codes into it to make it Up Or Less Down. Furthermore, as a Bitcoiner we can Spread The Word Bitcoin To Interested  Individuals that can make More Demand In Bitcoin.
In my opinion bitcoin price can be more high when we start more advertisement of bitcoin and I think the best option is to use social media for it so when the users will be increased definitely its demand will be increased so automatically bitcoin price will be go high so our little effort can do a lot of help to bitcoin and bitcoin can become a leading currency.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:50:09 AM

Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

i hope bitcoin can make my investment profitable
The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing moment, there are likely chances that you are going to have a huge amount of profit in the future with the investments which you have made. As far as making market price of bitcoin higher is concerned, the only way of suing so is to increase the demand of bitcoin in the international market. This will automatically increase the market price of bitcoin.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

i hope bitcoin can make my investment profitable
The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing moment, there are likely chances that you are going to have a huge amount of profit in the future with the investments which you have made. As far as making market price of bitcoin higher is concerned, the only way of suing so is to increase the demand of bitcoin in the international market. This will automatically increase the market price of bitcoin.

To create most investments on bitcoin we have to create the awareness of bitcoin to our local people because most of the people still don't know about bitcoin we have to teach them about the potential of the bitcoin then they will start to invest on bitcoins which increase the demand on bitcoin which means the price will get higher.
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:27 AM

There is actually a lot of factors that influence the price of bitcoin like as we all know the supply and demand. If there will a high demand for bitcoin and there will less supply meaning a few users sell their bitcoin, this often leads to the increase in bitcoin's price. Another is big merchants accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, this is another major factor that influences the price of bitcoin significantly. There are still a lot of factors that make a difference in bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

most probably nothing you can do as an individual would make that big a difference whether to increase or decrease the price of bitcoin.
it is the demand that will help raise the price higher.

if you can do anything to help the adoption then that is a different story but most people won't be able to do more than simply "spread the word". which is good but it is not enough for what you have in mind.
i think i tend to disagree on your pont mate..if all of us will have that mentality that WE CAN DO NOTHING BEING INDIVIDUAL maybe indeed..but if we the 'ALL INDIVIDUAL MAKE ONE STAND' everything is possible.we can help bitcoins Price higher if we will do it together.thats the problem now.those whales only controls the price we the small players has non.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:11:19 AM

We can make bitcoin price high by transfer all our fiat into bitcoin. The price will be increasing  when the demand is high and the demands will be high if many of us are buying it daily. Another way we can make the price high is through creating awareness about bitcoin in other to  stimulate new investors.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

Do not sell bitcoin in a lower price just Hodl it sell it when you are needed them or incase of emergency don't sell it the cheap price remember weak hands sell it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:17 AM

there's probably not much that can be done to participate in an effort to increase bitcoin price so far i have only helped promote bitcoin through social media and introduce bitcoin to my friends and relatives to learn trading with bitcoin, and I think by not selling bitcoin it certainly contributes to increase price of bitcoin.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:18:47 AM

there's probably not much that can be done to participate in an effort to increase bitcoin price so far i have only helped promote bitcoin through social media and introduce bitcoin to my friends and relatives to learn trading with bitcoin, and I think by not selling bitcoin it certainly contributes to increase price of bitcoin.
We can do to increase the bitcoin amount in the future, if we continues patronized the bitcoin in the crypto currency society.
But in reality most of the users are trying to collect all altcoins, they will become greed in collecting of coins so instead of increasing of bitcoin price they were fall down due to lack of supports from users. In addition, bitcoin cash now are increasing amount, because many miners are continuously supports this altcoin. So there's a tendency that bitcoin cash are surpass ethereum in the market and hopefully they cannot surpass the bitcoin in the future.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:59 AM

The thing we can do to keep the bitcoin price going up is by continuing to buy bitcoin, if all users continue to buy bitcoin then it is certain that it will continue to rise, do not be tempted to sell at this time because we will get a better price.

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

Well if we can make more people get interesed in bitcoin, and buy in bulk, then we're going to be helping in raising btc's value. In small.ways we can actually help do that and educate people about the valie of saving and effects of panic selling
It is now very easy to convince the people to use the bitcoin and to make the bitcoin as the legal currency I know the future of the bitcoin will be bright but if you will invest in the bitcoin you will see the bitcoin will increase in the price and the bitcoin will give all the people the best value and the price I hope the bitcoin is getting famous and now all the people are increasing in the power and the income.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

The thing we can do to keep the bitcoin price going up is by continuing to buy bitcoin, if all users continue to buy bitcoin then it is certain that it will continue to rise, do not be tempted to sell at this time because we will get a better price.
You never will be able to achieve coherence of such actions. The bitcoin community is too fragmented. People who ideologically support bitcoin and are ready to keep it under any circumstances is very small. Most users use bitcoin for speculation on the stock exchange and therefore it is always susceptible to panic when the price goes down.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

It is impossible to unite network in doing the same thing. Always remember that continuing to buy bitcoin without selling it to take profit during big pumps is not a good move. Although we might see a better price to sell, it is better to sell every now and then, we will surely find another good entry point since bitcoin is not always going up. Sometimes it goes bearish and at those times, rebuying is recommended but only buy using the fiat you gained from selling when price is high. Although this would be hard to pull off, always remember that successful traders take risk to sell when price is high and takes risk to buy when market is going bearish.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

You never will be able to achieve coherence of such actions. The bitcoin community is too fragmented. People who ideologically support bitcoin and are ready to keep it under any circumstances is very small. Most users use bitcoin for speculation on the stock exchange and therefore it is always susceptible to panic when the price goes down.
just allow yourself to continue bringing same ideology in this system even most of the holders are just here to gain profits but considering the such actions to build community who will continue supporting and getting new comers to understand the good value of this investment.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

That's what we are doing. There is a group of people that are trying the make Bitcoin great again and they are doing it at all costs, out of the goodness of their heart. In the beginning people were devoting their free time and effort into this, and if you truly understand the long term implications of something like this, then why wouldn't you? It's a no brainer, at least it was for me.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

You are right the bitcoin is now increasing in value and the bitcoin is now increasing more so it has a lot of the best and the positive features such as the holding of the bitcoin is providing the jobs and it is not very hard working job because the earning of the money is not the tough job you can carry your regular job and buy the bitcoin to hold for the long time it will give you best price.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:26:34 AM

I think there is not much to do about making the price of bitcoin rise . One thing we can do which could have some effect on the price but not a lot is that more and more people could invest in the bitcoin , it may help to some extent. The number of investors and users must increase to increase the price.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

First and foremost, we can help increase the price of the butcoin by buying more to it, the more we buy and the more people invest in it, the price also increase. And to let people buy it, we should share our learnings, our insights about bitcoin especially the advantages we get so that we can encourage them to invest.We could also make it by using social media.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

First and foremost, we can help increase the price of the butcoin by buying more to it, the more we buy and the more people invest in it, the price also increase. And to let people buy it, we should share our learnings, our insights about bitcoin especially the advantages we get so that we can encourage them to invest.We could also make it by using social media.
We can make bitcoin price higher by sharing our knowledge about bitcoin. Once bitcoin increase it's demand the price higher. You have a point there by sharing our learnings we adopts new users into bitcoin, in this way it will increase the number of bitcoin so definitely price would be higher.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:56:13 AM

I just wonder, where bitcoin depends its value/price. Don't we have the power to make its value higher? If we have, what can we do to make bitcoin's price become higher? Let's talk about it here. Maybe we can help each other to achieve what we want in bitcoins.

We can make it higher by buying more as the open market is generally lead by the law of supply and demand. The more demand, the higher will be its value. However, the movement should be done by the community and not just by a single person. Individually we can only do so much but together we can be changing the landscape of Bitcoin. Hopefully by next year 2018, there would be new markets that will open up for Bitcoin and that's when demand can go astronomically high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: