Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🌿🍅🍆 EcoGreenHouse - Opгaничecкиe пpoдyкты для вac  (Read 7951 times)
Warrior B

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

why should I buy egh?

The market potential of organic products in Russia is $ 5 billion, and today this niche is almost empty.
We have a great opportunity to occupy this market.

So you are planning to occupy only the Russian market?
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:38:14 PM

green house, I like your project concept, green house for green earth, I wish your project went well, in accordance with the tone target, is there a bounty campaign for this dev project?

Hello, welcome aboard,
and of course we have bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171621.0
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

why should I buy egh?

The market potential of organic products in Russia is $ 5 billion, and today this niche is almost empty.

The Russian market is home to us, but we are seriously looking at China.
China is ready to buy our products in very large quantities.
Russia has a lot of clean land good for organic farming.
We have a brilliant opportunity to occupy the Chinese market also
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:26:14 PM

Another project on agriculture? So this is a promising topic?

You will be surprised, but Yes. This is a very promising business
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

why should I buy egh?

The Russian market is home to us, but we are seriously looking at China.
China is ready to buy our products in very large quantities.
Russia has a lot of clean land good for organic farming.
We have a brilliant opportunity to occupy the Chinese market also

China is a beautiful market. But in Russia not too fertile soils, as far as I know, not everything is suitable for agriculture

In Russia, beautiful soils in the western part and excellent technological facilities in Siberia. Especially, now with modern technology, even in Greenland, harvest is harvested. Wink
cartoor800

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

My dear farmers,
I'm looking at your project and see a blank space.
1) You're talking about organic products and what do you mean exactly? Maybe you're not going to use GMO? If so you're simply supporting stereotypic views on Genetic Engineering aiming to earn money from the noneducated audience.
2) You're telling us, that your vegetables will be grown by artificial intelligence. It's called a-u-t-m-a-t-i-s-a-t-i-o-n and being implemented in each greenhouse on the Earth.
3) You want us to consider your product a premium segment. I got a question, who will buy them in Russia? As you know, it's financial crisis in here and most people not living but surviving.
4) Any scientific proof , that my life will last longer, if I eat so called "organic food"?? Just trying to make sure you know, what you say on your website.
5)Btw. if you have really launched a successfull IPO, why are trying to launch ICO? Maybe because of the lack of legal control?Smiley You dont even use smart contract...so why the #$%@ you need blockchain?
6)Where is your WP?

I can ask a thousand more question, but I've already got you guys....SCAM.

Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

Lately I have the impression that people are worrying more about the environment and seeking to improvide this system! What matters most is the initiative to protect the planet and encourage the consumption of pure products! I'll be watching, good luck!
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

The project seems interesting. With pleasure in it I will take part
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

How does this project use blockchain technology? In whitepaper there is no any information. Just promises and advantages of investing. In my opinion this project should make IPO with appropriate legal control. By the way we have in Russia hightly uncertain position of the government to crypto and ICO.
lolobubu

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

Bump - how what are we funding? Nice idea keeping it green!

What I will gain by investing in this project?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:31:27 AM

I haven't seen the total number of tokens you intend generating?I'm yet to understand the whole concept but I want to also know how you are applying blockchain technology in your project.

PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

hello
Mr cbutters, please fix your signature link at whitepaper.. it's said h/  Grin
your idea is great because compare with this food current food quality is already going bad nowadays, pollutions everywhere
• Introduction to technologies of "Japanese greenhouses" - spring 2015-summer 2016
• Introduction to technologies of Organic products - summer 2016-winter 2017
• Start of artificial intelligence elements development - spring 2017
i want to know more about your already past roadmap, especially about technologies of "Japanese greenhouses"
I haven't seen the total number of tokens you intend generating?I'm yet to understand the whole concept but I want to also know how you are applying blockchain technology in your project.
from whitepaper, page 10 i can see total token is 1 billion  Huh
too much isn't it?
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:19:22 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:04:43 AM by cbutters

My dear farmers,
1) You're talking about organic products and what do you mean exactly? Maybe you're not going to use GMO? If so you're simply supporting stereotypic views on Genetic Engineering aiming to earn money from the noneducated audience.
2) You're telling us, that your vegetables will be grown by artificial intelligence. It's called a-u-t-m-a-t-i-s-a-t-i-o-n and being implemented in each greenhouse on the Earth.
3) You want us to consider your product a premium segment. I got a question, who will buy them in Russia? As you know, it's financial crisis in here and most people not living but surviving.
4) Any scientific proof , that my life will last longer, if I eat so called "organic food"?? Just trying to make sure you know, what you say on your website.
5)Btw. if you have really launched a successfull IPO, why are trying to launch ICO? Maybe because of the lack of legal control?Smiley You dont even use smart contract...so why the #$%@ you need blockchain?
6)Where is your WP?

Hi,
finally came interesting questions.

1   Yes, we are against GMO. Is it a stereotype or not? Of course, a stereotype, any common point of view is a stereotype. We will admit that the genetically modified plants have not passed the test of time. I personally know a dozen Ph.D. which are against GMO.

2   Automation is widely represented in greenhouses and this is wonderful. We are taking the next step - the machine will answer the question why the crop turned out this way and how to make it better.

3   The financial crisis is very loud words. According to the media, Russia lives in a crisis since 1985. Now only rich people can afford organic produce - it costs 5 times the same weight of vegetables grown in hydroponics. We are creating a club. Members of the club will be able to buy our vegetables at a cost plus 25%. For comparison, in a store, such products cost more than 5-10 times. We want our vegetables to be available to everyone.

4   Large agricultural producers put the number of produced products in the first place and apply different chemistry to achieve the result. If people were judged by their weight, the more, the better, then it is clear what they should eat. Any additives accumulate in the plant and eventually the person eats them. Why do you need chemistry? How will this chemistry behave in your body? For myself, I decided that vegetables without chemicals are my way.

5   The world is moving forward, and today there is an opportunity to attract crowdfunding. What would have happened to Facebook if the IPO had immediately passed? Yesterday, it was right way to attract venture capital, and today crowdfunding.

cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:20:56 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:07:04 AM by cbutters

My dear farmers,
6)Where is your WP?

Vegetables will be grown by artificial intelligence? This is a very serious statement

artificial intelligence will help us become more effective
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:22:55 AM

My dear farmers,
6)Where is your WP?

Vegetables will be grown by artificial intelligence? This is a very serious statement

That's for sure. I do not even know how to interpret this. Although I hope that the project will be successful.

Listen to your heart. I'm sure it will tell you the right way))
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:26:22 AM

Lately I have the impression that people are worrying more about the environment and seeking to improvide this system! What matters most is the initiative to protect the planet and encourage the consumption of pure products! I'll be watching, good luck!

Thanks for the support. I think it's important where we live. We do not litter at home. So why do we have to litter in our common house? And why litter your bodies with chemistry?
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:30:38 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 07:08:44 AM by cbutters

How does this project use blockchain technology? In whitepaper there is no any information. Just promises and advantages of investing. In my opinion this project should make IPO with appropriate legal control. By the way we have in Russia hightly uncertain position of the government to crypto and ICO.

The world is moving forward, and today there is an opportunity to attract crowdfunding. What would have happened to Facebook if the IPO had immediately passed? Yesterday, it was right way to attract venture capital, and today crowdfunding. We use blockchain technology as a way to attract financing.
Most countries have not decided on their attitude to ICO
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

hello
Mr cbutters, please fix your signature link at whitepaper.. it's said h/  Grin

Oops. Thank you,)))

your idea is great because compare with this food current food quality is already going bad nowadays, pollutions everywhere
• Introduction to technologies of "Japanese greenhouses" - spring 2015-summer 2016
• Introduction to technologies of Organic products - summer 2016-winter 2017
• Start of artificial intelligence elements development - spring 2017
i want to know more about your already past roadmap, especially about technologies of "Japanese greenhouses"
from whitepaper, page 10 i can see total token is 1 billion  Huh
too much isn't it?

the maximum number of tokens is 1 billion, but according to the smart contract we release as many tokens as the ether has come
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

I really like the concept and I hope it has great success. I made a video in Chinese. Despite the problems in China there are still millions of Chinese around the world interested in investing in blockchain. Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLKn16KX0I

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

I really like the concept and I hope it has great success. I made a video in Chinese. Despite the problems in China there are still millions of Chinese around the world interested in investing in blockchain. Here is my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BLKn16KX0I

Hi, welcome aboard. The First Chinese Review
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: