Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:39:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🌿🍅🍆 EcoGreenHouse - Opгaничecкиe пpoдyкты для вac  (Read 7951 times)
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

I really like the idea of using artificial intelligence and machine learning to grow an agricultural crop, the computer will automatically determine the necessary conditions and climate, it's very cool!
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:26:42 AM

I really like the idea of using artificial intelligence and machine learning to grow an agricultural crop, the computer will automatically determine the necessary conditions and climate, it's very cool!
What is AI? Grin That's bullshit! Where is at least the idea of how it will work? LOL
greatdn

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

What is AI? Grin That's bullshit! Where is at least the idea of how it will work? LOL
I do not see anything surprising. AI is now used in many areas, I believe that the modern world should develop! Wink
Computers and AI will grow me a pumpkin for halloween, it sounds very funny, sorry  Cheesy
greatdn

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

I still do not understand what kind of privileges will be received by members of the EGH club?
greatdn

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:05:38 AM

I still do not understand what kind of privileges will be received by members of the EGH club?
You can be one of the first to buy their ecologic product. Also, you will have a number of tokens, which if desired can be profitable to sell on the crypto-exchange
And if I'm not a member of EGH? I can not buy their organic products? What then is their profit?
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

Hi,
Thank you, we use advanced technology
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Hi,
I also laughed before. But when you learn AI closer and new possibilities, then laughter changes with amazement
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

I do not see anything surprising. AI is now used in many areas, I believe that the modern world should develop! Wink

Hi,
That's right, the world is rapidly moving forward
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Computers and AI will grow me a pumpkin for halloween, it sounds very funny, sorry  Cheesy
Now this seems ridiculous, but this is the future!

Hi,

it is not even the future but the present ))
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

We are creating a club. Members of the club will be able to buy our vegetables at a cost plus 25%. For comparison, in a store, such products cost more than 5-10 times. We want our vegetables to be available to everyone.
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

You can be one of the first to buy their ecologic product. Also, you will have a number of tokens, which if desired can be profitable to sell on the crypto-exchange

Hi,
You have correctly understood the essence
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

And if I'm not a member of EGH? I can not buy their organic products? What then is their profit?

Hi,
our products are only for members of the club
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

As far as I understand, if you are a member of the EGH club, then you have a priority to buy their products

Hi,
not a priority but an exclusive
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

As far as I understand, if you are a member of the EGH club, then you have a priority to buy their products
I thought for the members of the club will be given any discounts and advantageous offers  Wink

Hi,
Members of the club have discounts and exclusive
This is the reason to become a member of our club
We love our club members
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

I thought for the members of the club will be given any discounts and advantageous offers  Wink
Profitable investment in a promising project - I think this is also an excellent proposal. Tokens that will grow in value and which can be profitable to sell Grin

Hi,
exactly
larrybboothe

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:34:29 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR ECOGREENHOUSE.
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR ECOGREENHOUSE.
wow!
thank you!
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

Hi,
It sounds very stupid, what then is profitability? if you sell your product to a small group of people who are members of the EGH Club?
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:53 AM

Hi,
It sounds very stupid, what then is profitability? if you sell your product to a small group of people who are members of the EGH Club?
What makes you think that a group of people will be small? In the world quite a lot of people are ready to spend money on organic products, this is a modern trend!
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:06:23 AM

Hi,
This is the motivation for joining the club. You have a unique chance to get exclusive rights to purchase this project, I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: