Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🌿🍅🍆 EcoGreenHouse - Opгaничecкиe пpoдyкты для вac  (Read 7951 times)
vit0z

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:09:44 AM

I still do not understand what kind of privileges will be received by members of the EGH club?
You can be one of the first to buy their ecologic product. Also, you will have a number of tokens, which if desired can be profitable to sell on the crypto-exchange
And if I'm not a member of EGH? I can not buy their organic products? What then is their profit?

Hi,
our products are only for members of the club
It sounds very stupid, what then is profitability? if you sell your product to a small group of people who are members of the EGH Club?
This is the motivation for joining the club. You have a unique chance to get exclusive rights to purchase this project, I think
This is all nonsense. For the production of environmentally friendly products, for the construction of special greenhouses, etc. it will take a lot of money. If you count only on profits from members of the club, then I do not think that this venture will pay for itself
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:16:30 AM

I still do not understand what kind of privileges will be received by members of the EGH club?
You can be one of the first to buy their ecologic product. Also, you will have a number of tokens, which if desired can be profitable to sell on the crypto-exchange
And if I'm not a member of EGH? I can not buy their organic products? What then is their profit?

Hi,
It sounds very stupid, what then is profitability? if you sell your product to a small group of people who are members of the EGH Club?
This is the motivation for joining the club. You have a unique chance to get exclusive rights to purchase this project, I think
This is all nonsense. For the production of environmentally friendly products, for the construction of special greenhouses, etc. it will take a lot of money. If you count only on profits from members of the club, then I do not think that this venture will pay for itself
All this will be built and debugged for the money collected during the company's PRE-ICO. I think that after the launch of this project, membership in the club can also be bought, but at a higher price
vit0z

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:19:27 AM

Hi,
All this will be built and debugged for the money collected during the company's PRE-ICO. I think that after the launch of this project, membership in the club can also be bought, but at a higher price
Ok, let's say the project collected the necessary amount and started. What if all members of the club do not buy products of this company and will simply be engaged in speculating tokens on the exchange?
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:21:34 AM

Hi,
Ok, let's say the project collected the necessary amount and started. What if all members of the club do not buy products of this company and will simply be engaged in speculating tokens on the exchange?
Of course, there will be such people, but they will be in the minority. The theme of ecology is very relevant now, and a bunch of ecology and technology will attract more attention Smiley
vit0z

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:27:00 AM

Hi,
Of course, there will be such people, but they will be in the minority. The theme of ecology is very relevant now, and a bunch of ecology and technology will attract more attention Smiley
Of course, I can be wrong, but still the idea to distribute their products only between members of the club sounds insane.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:29:22 AM

Hi,
Of course, I can be wrong, but still the idea to distribute their products only between members of the club sounds insane.
I believe in the future, if you will be in such clubs like this - it will be very prestigious, especially if you are some influential person
digitalblock

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

Hi,
I believe in the future, if you will be in such clubs like this - it will be very prestigious, especially if you are some influential person
Because ecology, technology and all this together occupy leading positions in world trends. Liyano, I'm waiting for the start of the pre-company of the company to become a full member of the EGH club
digitalblock

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:03 AM

So when can I invest in this project and get tokens?
Very soon, pre-ico starts in 7 days
vit0z

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:44:33 AM

I read something about membership in the EGH club, but I did not understand until I finished what it means and which advantages
When you purchase EGH tokens, you become a member of an elite club of people who love organic food
digitalblock

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:55 AM

I read something about membership in the EGH club, but I did not understand until I finished what it means and which advantages
When you purchase EGH tokens, you become a member of an elite club of people who love organic food
And besides, you get an exclusive opportunity to buy environmentally friendly products grown in ideal conditions, while having a good discount Wink
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

great project and great idea i think.
i will keep follow developments and waiting for bounty campaign  Smiley
thank you for this information...

vit0z

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:56:12 AM

And besides, you get an exclusive opportunity to buy environmentally friendly products grown in ideal conditions, while having a good discount Wink
And what if I'm not a member of the club, but I want to be able to buy products from this manufacturer?
Unfortunately, the company's policy is that only members of the EGH club have the exclusive right to purchase environmentally friendly products
digitalblock

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

Ecologically pure vegetables grown in special conditions in automated greenhouses, trained by artificial intelligence - this is a very cool project. It would be interesting to see livestock farms operating on the same principle that the products were free of GMOs and harmful substances!
Yes it would be great, perhaps developers will launch such a project, after the successful launch of this one. With projects like this, we are one step closer to the future, I believe
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:11:43 AM

I am interested to follow the project in dev and if you are the best I will translate your project to the Vietnamese language through.

Good lucky success!

Thanks Dev!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

If you take a look at domestic Russian agricultural research, Russia will seem an all-world champion in everything agriculture: the export of wheat and pork grows day by day, the food stores groan from Russian tomatoes and cheeses thanks to the import substitution, etc. However, if we look a little wider, we will see that agribusinesses in Russia are ineffective. According to J'son & Partners Consulting, the gross value of agricultural products per employee in our country in 2015 was $ 8,000, in Germany $ 24,000, in the US $ 195,000.
The developed world enters the era of Agriculture 4.0. Harvest now depends not so much on the diligence of the farmer, but rather on the use of smart technologies: the Internet of things (today every 6th project in the IoT field is implemented in agriculture), analysis of large data, predictive analytics. Agro-market quickly merges with the IT industry which guarantees explosive growth in productivity at lower costs. This explains the high investment attractiveness of the industry.
Seven years ago, venture investments in agro-startups did not exceed $ 400,000; in 2015 the market set a record - $ 4.6 billion. Annually 500 new projects emerge, and most start-ups "grow" in the fields of the USA, China, India, Canada, and Israel.
Russia still has to strive hard to get to this top. Why? I completely agree with the answer given by J'son & Partners analysts: one of the reasons for Russia's technological backwardness is that cheap and low-quality food products prevail in the structure of consumption in our country. The authors of the study, referring to Rosstat and more respectable sources, say that consumption of meat, dairy products, fruits and vegetables is lower than medical standards, and 2-3 times lower than in the US and Germany.
A vicious circle: a farmer is barely making ends meet without having the resources to innovate while quality products are unavailable for a buyer.
In a long chain of intermediaries, the price of the crop grows exponentially, but it does not yield much to those working the land directly: 90% of the sales from agricultural products remain in wholesale and retail trade, and with banks. Digitalization can change this.
Reduce the supply chain and make all production and logistics processes as open as possible is the main task of our agricultural project, EcoGreenHouse (www.egh.io). The mechanism for this has already been thought up - blockchain. When buying our eco-tokens, you confirm membership in the EGH club and get the opportunity to purchase fresh vegetables grown by organic technology in living soil, at a cost of   25%, which is 5-10 times cheaper than in stores.
#EcoGreenHouse, #egh, #ICO
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

Hi
friends are glad that you support this project, for your convenience summarized information
1) The launch of our PRE-ICO will be held on 27 September.
2) The bounty program is already on
3) Only on PRE-ICO you will receive a bonus starting from 40%
4) As a payment, we accept only the Etherium

we are waiting for you on PRE-ICO
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

For those who have not seen our video yet
https://youtu.be/mDQmUISiyFw
elusive1