Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🌿🍅🍆 EcoGreenHouse - Opгaничecкиe пpoдyкты для вac  (Read 7949 times)
Warrior B

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:01:53 AM

And you did not think about creating branded stores under your brand to sell products for everyone, not just for members of the club?
It seems to me that such a plan for the development of the project is not expected, they are positioning themselves precisely as a club. As a certain closed community with exclusive rights

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:03:50 AM

And you did not think about creating branded stores under your brand to sell products for everyone, not just for members of the club?
It seems to me that such a plan for the development of the project is not expected, they are positioning themselves precisely as a club. As a certain closed community with exclusive rights
I just think it's a little bit unfair to the others. Many would like to buy environmentally friendly products, but they do not know about ICO and all these things
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

I just think it's a little bit unfair to the others. Many would like to buy environmentally friendly products, but they do not know about ICO and all these things
As I understand it, you can always become a member of the club by simply buying tokens, or not?
Warrior B

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:07:49 AM

And I think you can become a member of the club and negotiate with them about the wholesale supply of products, and then sell them in your store. It's profitable because you will buy products with a huge discount!
And what if they limit the number of products that you could buy from them?
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:09:36 AM

And I think you can become a member of the club and negotiate with them about the wholesale supply of products, and then sell them in your store. It's profitable because you will buy products with a huge discount!
Nobody said anything about this. I do not think there will be any restrictions. it is profitable for them to sell their products if there is a great demand Smiley
Warrior B

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:23:15 AM

Nobody said anything about this. I do not think there will be any restrictions. it is profitable for them to sell their products if there is a great demand Smiley
Will hope Smiley How many are left before the pre-ico campaign?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

Will hope Smiley How many are left before the pre-ico campaign?
Only 1 day! I'm waiting for the start of the pre-ico campaign!
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:41:21 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 07:01:04 AM by cbutters

One day left before the pre-ICO
I remind you. We only accept the Ethereum
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

One day left before the pre-ICO
I remind you. We only accept the Ethereum

I look forward to the start of sales!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

Is organic food so popular? It seemed to me, it is very expensive and inaccessible to all people
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:02:15 PM

Hi
I represent to you the updated WhiteParer
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5BDsUAHOQraLUtIcWVycl9RZDA

What updates were made in the White Paper?
whitetoo

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

Is organic food so popular? It seemed to me, it is very expensive and inaccessible to all people

I do not think that it's just so EXPENSIVE. But this food is much healthier
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

This is a good project. The more offers for organic food exist and the more projects are supported the better the chance will be, the better the chance is, that this food will be standard and supported by governments. So the prices for unhealthy food will go up and the organic food will get payable for all people.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

So the tokens are to buy only organic products exclusive of the project, other producers can not participate "sell" their products using the project tokens?
whitetoo

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

So the tokens are to buy only organic products exclusive of the project, other producers can not participate "sell" their products using the project tokens?

You are right, as I understand it
hikky22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

I'm not saying that it's unhealthy. I mean, that the cultivation of such products requires more effort, and, consequently, costs
hikky22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:25:11 PM

I would not be sure of that. Eco-farms and plantations are usually terribly expensive

Yes, that's exactly what I mean
whitetoo

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

I would not be sure of that. Eco-farms and plantations are usually terribly expensive

Yes, that's exactly what I mean

I think you should read the White Paper to make an accurate opinion
CryptoHearty

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:00:07 PM

This is a good project. The more offers for organic food exist and the more projects are supported the better the chance will be, the better the chance is, that this food will be standard and supported by governments. So the prices for unhealthy food will go up and the organic food will get payable for all people.
I agree on this. I can't see myself convincing my local organic farmer accepting BTC for payment anytime in future Cheesy
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:54:13 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:56:52 PM by cbutters

Hi
I did not think it would be so soon.
Our site hacked.
We do our best

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print