Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SYSCOIN - AMAZON  (Read 2585 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

Do not see the point of this comparison. SYSCOIN is a good coin but no way  it
goes up that much.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

i dont understand relation between sys and amazon!!!

is syscoin will be used as currency on  amazon website?
CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:00:18 PM

i dont understand relation between sys and amazon!!!

is syscoin will be used as currency on  amazon website?

Syscoin

S=A
Y=M
C=Z
I=N
N=!

Illuminati shit...
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:05:37 PM

Solid coin with good team and roadmap, but no they aren't going to partner with amazon or come anywhere close to amazon's market cap...

Amazon is capable enough that apart from adopting payment methods like BTC/LTC they would be more likely to develop and use their own coin AmazonCoin

tl;dr buy AmazonCoin, will moon 100x

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

Solid coin with good team and roadmap, but no they aren't going to partner with amazon or come anywhere close to amazon's market cap...

Amazon is capable enough that apart from adopting payment methods like BTC/LTC they would be more likely to develop and use their own coin AmazonCoin

Ive always thought the same thing. When (not IF) companies like Amazon, Visa, etc decide to get in on the cryptocurrency game then its lights out for all these small potatoes coins.

Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:21 AM

Ive always thought the same thing. When (not IF) companies like Amazon, Visa, etc decide to get in on the cryptocurrency game then its lights out for all these small potatoes coins.

What makes btc great is the potential for it to be used everywhere. Amazon will never do this

Visa could in theory do this but would greatly complicate their bank relationships  so   the  odds of   these credit companies offering a better version of btc is very small. Sys will be ok and btc will  very likely  be the top coin for a long time,
CllickerQluicker

Activity: 477
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:24:26 AM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

crypto market and real stock exchange real company is not compare
real company real stock exchange in dowjones, if imposible can reac 4000x
if cypto market all price still posible
Deus_ex_mach1na

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:33:48 AM

the theater of the absurd..
Archimedes

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

crypto market and real stock exchange real company is not compare
real company real stock exchange in dowjones, if imposible can reac 4000x
if cypto market all price still posible

hmm.... I think not... but if it can reach near x10 I'd be very very happy...  I think you meant 40x not 4000x, though I seriously doubt 40x will happen. hope for 5-10x
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

Not that syscoin is bad coin or anything like that but how can you compare syscoin with amazon? whats the logic behind it ?!
lokkom

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

SYSCOIN is a solid coin, with amazing potential. It will rise no doubt about that. However next time you make threads, don't over hype it to the level where you compare it to AMAZON. That being said everyone should invest in this coin because the roadmap is amazing.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:09:46 AM

Why are we comparing SYS with AMZ? Why don't you compare SYS with other Atlcoin? Do you see the market today? Sys may have potential, but we do not know the future, and no one can foresee the future will be how .

He did compare SYS with other Alt, see the link in his signature, and spreading FUD that LTC is a scam.  Grin Grin Grin

Hi OP, I saw you changed account name. You cannot run away from what you did {wrongly, in purpose} in the past.

thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

Although SYS is in the list of coins that I am going to invest, because of this guy shilling it, I have changed my mind.

Good luck.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

it is a dead altcoin and it will remain that. nothing can revive it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Amazon, you probably either got some very false information or you are spreading it because you are a bag-holder hoping for recovery of your funds you naively invested in this death trap.

--looking for signature--
Archimedes

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:38:26 AM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

it is a dead altcoin and it will remain that. nothing can revive it and it has absolutely nothing to do with Amazon, you probably either got some very false information or you are spreading it because you are a bag-holder hoping for recovery of your funds you naively invested in this death trap.

why is it dead/? I'm guessing you think all altcoins are dead?
ogoowinner

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:58:50 AM

What about them?
It doesn't make sense at all to compare the coin like syscoin to the biggest digital merchant such as amazon which already adopted globally around the world.  
I will not believe the syscoin will ever same level with the amazon because that was an impossible thing.

Everything happening in the world today was declared impossible some years ago.
I have syscoin and I'll hodle and even buy more.
lokkom

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:46:02 AM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

LOL a dead coin? Are you high. Just cause every alt coin took a big hit, and syscoin took one too doesn't mean it's dead. Wait till the market revives. You were probably the type of person to say xvg is shit, and it climbed rapidly.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

What do you think?
4000x next year?

what are the reasons that led you to believe its a dead coin? it doesn't look dead to me !
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

syscoin is not dead, but comparing with Amazon, that will be too much.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

The team had $1 per coin as the base price in mind for things like masternodes etc, so that could be a possibility by the end of the year imho
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: