Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 09:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ARK going up?  (Read 506 times)
cellard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Ark has gone to all time highs recently, breaking its current resistance of 0.00041 BTC that we say two times.

Can anyone explain why is ARK rising so much? any technological updates? any hyped out partnership with big brands? it got added to a big liquidity exchange? just a random pump (and dump..)?

I can't keep up with the never ending amount of altcoins. What are some ARK competitors?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

i have found that it is best not to look for reasons much when an altcoin goes up in price! these things usually don't have reasons. you may find something and related it to the rise but you can never tell 100% the real reason apart from it being a PUMP.

this may be the reversal effect after all the dumps.
this can be the fact that ETH is no longer as big as before and people are looking into other options.
or it can simply be like the rest of them that went up today: Triggers (90%), OKCash(70%),  Aeternity(40%), Ark(26%)

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Ark has gone to all time highs recently, breaking its current resistance of 0.00041 BTC that we say two times.

Can anyone explain why is ARK rising so much? any technological updates? any hyped out partnership with big brands? it got added to a big liquidity exchange? just a random pump (and dump..)?

I can't keep up with the never ending amount of altcoins. What are some ARK competitors?
its not strange, ARK uses sidechain technology as same as Lisk, and Lisk price had already hit $7-8, ARK still has potential, the Chinese sidechain Asch will also pump as these two
kokskarl

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

I noticed a lot of ARK mentions on youtube recently. Might be linked to a pump and dump, might be good marketing.

█║ CryptoCircle auf Youtube (German)║█
Immer das Neuste zu Bitcoin & Altcoins
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

I don't know this to be a fact; but I thought I heard it's because of it being added to Ledger.  I did a Google search to confirm and found articles over a month old about it so that seems doubtful but at the same time I did find this.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14677546.htm

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: