Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Mining Rigs 3800 USD/Rig For sale  (Read 500 times)
saian (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

Plug and play Altcoin: Ethereum / Zcash / Monero and many other  MINER

email: shady.arazek@gmail.com

Installed and tested. You buy it and have nothing to do but to choose the coin you want to mine.

70 GPU
50 of them are new and under warranty
20 of them are not warranty

Located in switzerland

avg mining for Gtx 1060 -> 22mhs x7 gpu x7rigs = 1078 mhs
avg mining for x3 rigs with AMD cards= 25 mhs x 20 gpu = 500 mhs

total between 1400 and 1700 mhs based on avg

10 ETHOS licences for mining.

The rest of the hardware is brand new and under warranty.
Every invoice for the hardware bought exists and you will receive a copy of it.

7x Rigs:
Motherboard          Asus Prime z170-A
Processor              Intel Dual Core Pentium G4400 3.3Ghz
Ram                       DDR4 8GB 2133 Mhz C15 Corsair
HDD                       SSD Drive 128GB Corsair
Extension              PCI-E   7 x USB 3.0 1x-16x GPU extender
GPU                      7x MSI GTX 1060 3GB GamingX warranty
Power                   1200 W corsair hx1200i
Case                     Rack 19 custom made 4U

2 x Rigs
GPU                      7x RX 470 8GB no warranty

1x Rig

GPU                      7x RX 580 4GB  no warranty

https://imgur.com/86O6HVc
https://imgur.com/XLeSDMO
https://imgur.com/hoDll3X

Price
3800 USD per RIG with 2 years warranty! hardware is brand new with all the invoices.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:36:07 AM

holy crap! and IT BEGINS Cheesy

here's one of the many noobs that jumped on the "magic money printer" hype and bought a buncha hardwear. they NOW realizes it will be obsolete before he has ROI unless he steals power Cheesy haha
Sorry bud, but ROUGH calcs say the hardwear you listed is not worth 60% what your asking, plus anyone with a brain can see you spent money here on these in all the WRONG places ;p cheap cards but expensive housing, lmao

pfft, NEXT Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mrreese

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

In CryptoCurrency We trust .

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:13:31 AM

here's one of the many noobs that jumped on the "magic money printer" hype and bought a buncha hardwear. they NOW realizes it will be obsolete before he has ROI unless he steals power Cheesy haha
Sorry bud, but ROUGH calcs say the hardwear you listed is not worth 60% what your asking, plus anyone with a brain can see you spent money here on these in all the WRONG places ;p cheap cards but expensive housing, lmao

pfft, NEXT Cheesy

with mining you can make you ROI with different road, with this miner you can mine more the hundred coin, you can have your ROI in 10 mouth but in 6 mounth too, your comment is little bit vulgare...

NEXT Cheesy i can confirm you this seller is trusted i mount he's rig, we live in switzerland !

Good Sale !
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:22:27 AM

pfft, NEXT Cheesy

with mining you can make you ROI with different road, with this miner you can mine more the hundred coin, you can have your ROI in 10 mouth but in 6 mounth too, your comment is little bit vulgare...

NEXT Cheesy i can confirm you this seller is trusted i mount he's rig, we live in switzerland !

Good Sale !

I love the wild ROI estimates from both sides, anyone care to share numbers? Or are we just going to continue to say random things?

Are prices firm? I do agree with CJ that these are wildly way too expensive, his estimate at 60% is even high in my mind. I would be willing to pay $2300 per rig, or $23000 for the lot shipped.  And that is pretty much new price, not even taking into account this is all used equipment. It is insane to want $1600 to plug in everything and verify it all works.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
mrreese

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

For the price i think he came make effort Tongue
but all the part is new, actually he mine about 3 weeks
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:29:26 AM

He is not selling used parts...he is selling used parts.  Once the package is opened, it becomes used.  You cannot take a graphics card, use it for 3 weeks or even 1 day, then claim it is new and sell it on ebay or amazon or here as "new".  The fact of the matter is, this is used equipment, and the price is wayyyyy over new anyway.

Here is the 580's as an example
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137119&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleKWLess&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleKWLess-_-DSA-_-CategoryPages-_-NA&gclid=Cj0KCQjwruPNBRCKARIsAEYNXIgRVHafXDNzwbhfYNu-s41QJ9KcACbxr_QchV1JHMmpO_sV-h3EOYgaAuYoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

7 of those would be $2100, and you can complete the rest of the rig for around $400-$500, and that is new price.  The asking price is about $1200 over that.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
mrreese

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

He is not selling used parts...he is selling used parts.  Once the package is opened, it becomes used.  You cannot take a graphics card, use it for 3 weeks or even 1 day, then claim it is new and sell it on ebay or amazon or here as "new".  The fact of the matter is, this is used equipment, and the price is wayyyyy over new anyway.

Here is the 580's as an example
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137119&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleKWLess&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleKWLess-_-DSA-_-CategoryPages-_-NA&gclid=Cj0KCQjwruPNBRCKARIsAEYNXIgRVHafXDNzwbhfYNu-s41QJ9KcACbxr_QchV1JHMmpO_sV-h3EOYgaAuYoEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

7 of those would be $2100, and you can complete the rest of the rig for around $400-$500, and that is new price.  The asking price is about $1200 over that.

yes i clearly understand, when i tell is new i wanna tell is not parts used in mining for 1 years, but clearly when the box is opened is not new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: