Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some advice on NEO  (Read 3159 times)
Adamcheek (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

I bought 79 coins at $30.7 like a dummy... Anyway I'm down quite a large amount. I'm not hoping to sell and take the loss, but I may if things don't look up.
I am hoping if anybody can give their insight as to whether or not NEO may bounce back.

I was thinking it would bounce back to at least $28 range if China brings out good news this week, but no sign of that as of now.

Any opinions?
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

I bought 79 coins at $30.7 like a dummy... Anyway I'm down quite a large amount. I'm not hoping to sell and take the loss, but I may if things don't look up.
I am hoping if anybody can give their insight as to whether or not NEO may bounce back.

I was thinking it would bounce back to at least $28 range if China brings out good news this week, but no sign of that as of now.

Any opinions?

Well, the top was $48, it could have been way worse. One of the reasons I never buy during pumps is to not end up bagholding for months to years, and this may be your fate now if you don't want to sell at a loss.

It takes extreme patience. You must hope that NEO keeps developing and keeps landing good deals.

I think with these type of coins, your best bet is that they get a big brand involved, because that tends to pump nicely.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:56:45 PM

Sorry to break your spirit, but It is very small chance that neo going to bounce back, so many people are starting to dump this coin because of the unsure news from the china government, if it can bounce back it will take a very long time to recover, but I am pessimistic about it
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1859
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

Sorry for your loss but I don't think Neo will recover from this. It's already 1 billion dollar marketcap, very overvalued. It was kinda obvious that this hype should be stopped somewhere. You were one of the last ones who bought the coin from hyped price. There's no bounce, accept your loss. You can wait for long term or sell at loss.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

Any opinions?

Don't worry man be patient as it will be up by end of this week or maybe next week.
Don't sell at loss,set a sale order on $31 or $32
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

I don't think $1B market cap is overvalued for NEO. OMG is now at 1.2. I believe NEO will recover by the end of this month
Supercell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:39:57 PM

It will probably go back to around $25 again from here in the coming weeks, after that unless there is new news this may start to fade away back towards $18 or lower again, you may need to decide whether to cut your losses or hold, potentially for an extended period.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1859
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

I don't think $1B market cap is overvalued for NEO. OMG is now at 1.2. I believe NEO will recover by the end of this month

That doesn't make sense. Just because Omisego is overpriced doesn't mean Neo is not overpriced. Your logic will give you bad investment decisions if you continue to think that way. 40 days ago Omisego marketprice was 10 times lower than that. It's pure speculation, it doesn't show coin value.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:59:11 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 06:15:27 PM by Zakhal

There has been multiple attemps by whales to push down the price with "sell-walls" lately so the decline is not fully natural. Also there have been no panic sales even though price have drop, people want to hold on to their NEOs. Its clear that they think the current value is realistic.

If price goes down then you should buy not sell. Sell few NEOs now to get ready to buy at lower price if you dont have more money. Im allready ready to buy more if it drops to around 300k. Im sure if the price drops greatly it will bounce back up instantly. The price was 30$ just four days ago. Its going to go back there sooner or later.  

I would love to buy more NEO cheap so that I could get into that gas-making business. My money bags are ready to open as soon as the price drops.

The rumours from China have been just that...rumours. According to past one should not trust them.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:11:53 PM

very high bought. but I would not sell. I would hodl . I think the course will rise just like btc and eth .
just wait or sleep a few weeks . you do not sell with loss . that does not really make any fun .
hodl and look forward to the course.
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

Its clear that China is manipulating the market to accumulate at a cheap price.

Expect news in the next few weeks to bring neo back to +30
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

Don't worry, Neo will rise and also be added to Bithumb. So, Neo will rise when it's ready to rise. Justified gains are much better than speculative gains. Give it a month or two.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

NEO is call by Chinese ethereum,  don't worry about that. it will take some time.  As you Can see that everywhere bleeding situation. For Making Suitable Situation,  it will take little time.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

Neo will bounce back $28 don't worry, it will be higher than $28, if you have money buy more now and hold it. Don't sell it for loss now. It is the worst decision you can make now.
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:20:34 PM

NEO will bounce back to 30 with ease.  Right now the total market cap is pretty low compared to what it was a week or two ago.  As the market cap recovers, all the coins that have lost value should recover as well. 
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

hold and chill, dont listen to the hags above who want ur cheap coins
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:01:32 PM

neo has hardly pumped past months. so many whales who buyed at few cents/ neo can dump and still winners.

in the future neo will be fairly distributed and his value can go up

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

I would sit tight, be patient and wait for the price to recover. Unless of course you feel like you could invest the money better elsewhere to recover your losses from Neo and make a profit on top. Personally I think you'll be hard pressed to find such an investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Any opinions?

neo might drop way more, if you see how much it was a couple of months ago (antshares)
Sometimes you just have to eat losses to prevent even bigger losses

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Startup11

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

This chinese shit will not take long. More neo ico will come and rhe prize will rise. Just wait a few weeks/ months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: