Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COINONAT-BLOCKCHAIN EQUALITY-ASIC-RESISTANT--GPU/CPU LOW TEMPERATURE ( NEW)  (Read 12228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kris BTC

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

Hi Guys,

I bought Coinonat back in July. So, I bought and forget about it and I see that it's been changed to CoinonatX. What? why? I looked through the posts and saw that the window was only 7 days for the exchange...7 days?
 I can't believe that the exchange was only for  7 days. What then with the other investors (if you can call in regards to this coin) who just bought the coins and look at them a year later. How can I exchange it to CoinonatXa?

Unfortunately you cant now you could sell CXT and BUY XCXT for a Masternode Or maybe keep CXT incase the price goes up

Thank you for your reply!
I thought the project with CXT is abandoned and the coin is worth next to nothing in comparison to XCXT. I guess there is no guarantee that XCXT won't be abandoned too or changed to XCXT2 (with a short deadline of 7 days)! It's nice to read stories when someone forgets his Bitcoin wallet and discovered it back in a few years with a nice smile. Here is the opposite, I discovered that S..coin has been changed to XCXT. Wondering who would invest in XCXT after such credentials. Nonetheless, to the developers...what goes around comes around!

Perhaps, I need to write this story in XCXT forum. Could you guys share the link?
Thanks.

The devs haven't paid much interest in this coin but now theres a fix to a wallet whats usable now the the community can get it off its feet, thats why I made a Discord channel. Come join us and as a community we can make this coin valuable.

https://discord.gg/P9urZYT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:13 PM

Hello everybody. The coin is interesting. But the developers just do not care about this coin. I hope that they will think better and take the head and start working.
-----------
Hi Guys,

I bought Coinonat back in July. So, I bought and forget about it and I see that it's been changed to CoinonatX. What? why? I looked through the posts and saw that the window was only 7 days for the exchange...7 days?
 I can't believe that the exchange was only for  7 days. What then with the other investors (if you can call in regards to this coin) who just bought the coins and look at them a year later. How can I exchange it to CoinonatXa?

Unfortunately you cant now you could sell CXT and BUY XCXT for a Masternode Or maybe keep CXT incase the price goes up

Thank you for your reply!
I thought the project with CXT is abandoned and the coin is worth next to nothing in comparison to XCXT. I guess there is no guarantee that XCXT won't be abandoned too or changed to XCXT2 (with a short deadline of 7 days)! It's nice to read stories when someone forgets his Bitcoin wallet and discovered it back in a few years with a nice smile. Here is the opposite, I discovered that S..coin has been changed to XCXT. Wondering who would invest in XCXT after such credentials. Nonetheless, to the developers...what goes around comes around!

Perhaps, I need to write this story in XCXT forum. Could you guys share the link?
Thanks.

The devs haven't paid much interest in this coin but now theres a fix to a wallet whats usable now the the community can get it off its feet, thats why I made a Discord channel. Come join us and as a community we can make this coin valuable.

https://discord.gg/P9urZYT
GoncaloFig

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Hi, i bought coinonat (CXT) on July and lost the swap, is there any way to get my Coinonatx (XCXT)? Or did i lost it?
Rsp1198

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Is this coin being adopted as  a new child chain, similar to ARDR???
SandyKid

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Hey, Guys,

3 days ago i was send my CXT to cryptopia but didnt receive yet. Status on cryptopia - unconfirmed. What is mean for CXT ? Also, I cant find CXT on https://prohashing.com/explorer  and my wallet didnt sync. What suppose to do?

Thank You for info,
FlyboyEda

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Hey, Guys,

3 days ago i was send my CXT to cryptopia but didnt receive yet. Status on cryptopia - unconfirmed. What is mean for CXT ? Also, I cant find CXT on https://prohashing.com/explorer  and my wallet didnt sync. What suppose to do?

Thank You for info,

did you check email for confirmation email?
SandyKid

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

Hey,

when You send Your coins to Cryptopia You don`t need email confirmation. My wallet now is full sync but still nothing about transfering coins to cryptopia - unconfirmed..
Bitcoin-Pool

Activity: 440
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

http://bitcoin-pool.de/
Algo: nist5
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:3833 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CXT
[/b]
kris BTC

Activity: 288

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

So i've been in talks with one of the original devs of this coin and agreed to refund people who lost out on the 60% swap for CXT>XCXT see #60percent-refund-cxt-claims for more details in our Discord Chat https://discord.gg/P9urZYT
alexandr9780

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Dear Coinonat CXT Admin

I have got pending deposit transaction. I sent them 13 days ago from yobit to cryptopia. But didn't arrive in my wallet. It shown only 52/200 blocks solved so far.

17708.37169714CXT   UnConfirmed   Normal   tx dfe6cb8cfe60fbc5220743bfa6d32e70c9135e357b66dc2c7d085f1bbb2a1a49   52/200   2/01/2018 7:05:00 PM

deposit wallet  Cez2Rop2uC4n86E94j1r4o1amgwS5a8nPb

I will be grateful for the help
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

most of cryptocurrency are bleeding, but this one still have the power to rise,,
glad i have a few amount of CXT  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Firpo

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:29:09 AM

It's been 12 hours and I can not find my transaction in the explorer stopped at block 48979
silistar

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Would it seem normal for coins never to arrive from one exchange to another? I was about to send from Coinexchange to Cryptopia, but now I'm hesitating. Has someone else had confirmation problems for a long time?
Outnumbered

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

There are simply no miners, no one to find the blocks. Connect your video cards for CXT mining and confirmations will be.
alexandr9780

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

edwardfc - Ceгoдня в 12:40
To miners: start to mine again CXT massively, you will have great rewards... it Is not a dead coin anymore.

Stratum server for Coinonat (CXT)
-o stratum+tcp://nist5.lpool.name:3833 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CXT
I buy power at https://www.nicehash.com/marketplace/nist5
Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Tried to withdraw from yobit..... now

it got stuck on "sending" 0/2

2895.61632398 CXT
16914d80ccbc5a7e49cec376a8f43dec5ec45e7b8675ddf1e6f622a5dfa58895

its not appeared on another exchange wallet. and not visible on block explorer Angry
looks like i made horrible mistake again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Cxt good coin please miners mine to confirm  transection  Smiley

Notyoursbuisness

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

there is like 14 gh/s  (even i'm mining on card that have only 10mh/s and that will get almost no reward) on that pool why there is no blocks ?
damn looks like that pool got offline or something.
will try to mine on eu.coin-miners. pool
i really need that transaction.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
anthoBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

are you looking for a french translation? If yes, i'm on it.
alexandr9780

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I do not understand why there are no blocks ... This whole power is from me
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: