Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST’s Blockchain Payments Platform Could Provide US $3.7 Trillion Boost to Em  (Read 421 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

UTRUST is looking to become the de-facto payment platform in the realm of cryptocurrency, as well as become a leader in Fintech startups in digital payments.

UTRUST recognizes the disruption and potential that blockchain technology offers, but believes there is still no excellent solution when it comes to digital payments.

UTRUST looks to solve this with a program that has robust consumer protection, dispute resolution, as well as all new API’s allowing merchants to receive fiat from cryptocurrency buyers, to shield them from market volatility and risk of accepting cryptocurrency.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/utrust-blockchain-payments-platform/

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

At this moment UTrust already raised $3,5 millions in early birds and other private investors. That just means that this project has a lot potential and attention from the crypto mass. UTrust is the first crypto-currencies platform that has an implementation for consumers protection, on higher level. The company is creating a global payments platform, as PayPal, that supports high quantity of crypto-currencies.   
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

As I know below cryptocurrencies have same goals to be payment platform:

1. TenX
2. Paypie
3. Monetha

Which would you suggest to invest.

SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

As I know below cryptocurrencies have same goals to be payment platform:

1. TenX
2. Paypie
3. Monetha

Which would you suggest to invest.

I simply wonder why would utrust over perform Monetha... especially in the short term
andromed22

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

It's not just me that UTrust has a huge potential, but I'm sure everyone thinks it is enough to read the whitepaper of UTrust to know it. Utrust promises to come and there is no doubt that they will do a good job with a solid team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: