Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you’re a app developer, would you invest in this ICO?  (Read 331 times)
Kenfong (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

Hey guys I got access to this private pre-sale for Open Money and they are helping app developers where they will have the power to distribute their hit software and mobile apps on the blockchain. 
The discount is 35% and it's running for 72 hours - how can I get a wallet up in time?

I do want to support them since I work on mobile app development.

Here is the link: https://www.openmoney.digital/
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

Nice find, unless you are part of the team trying to fish for comments over here, but thats fine too. Just read the homepage and it seems like a potentially solid project. One thing i noticed is that the "private" pre-sale is not actually private when you come to think of it. This leads me to believe that the devs are willing to use marketing techniques to twist the truth all for the sake of trying to get some sales. Not a very good start for me but the team seems solid as well.

As a developer, yes i may invest in this ICO. Ill be reading the white paper and will update this post soon.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
vivi12

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

Cool I work on mobile development as well! I don't think I've seen an ICO like this and the idea seems very promising. I'm going to read up on the white paper and research the team a bit before I decide to invest some money! Thanks for sharing!
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:13:05 PM

I think in investing in an ICO we have to make some in-depth research about the projects they offer, so there will be no regrets that will happen.
ClearLunatic

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

I am strong on this project because of their token, what I am not strong on are things like the paragon project I think people are just going to be let down so fast on exchanges.

I rather invest in projects like this one where the token acts like a commodity to be used within the platform. Open money ico is one ico I will invest in simply because of this and there team. do your own dd, but count me out for pgn.

I am highly interested in good infrastructure projects if you know of any ping me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

it is very difficult to determine whether the project is worth investing in or not, you alone have to determine and analyze thoroughly about the project, and just take the conclusions worthy or not

Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

if i app developer of course i did , I have not read the whitepaper, but if you look at the visible, the concept is very good very interesting, read slowly whitepapernya and learn, give the question to the developer if there are things that are not understood ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: