Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Contest] ★★Signature Design Contest for Nexchange Campaign★★  (Read 1382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:02:53 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 11:53:18 AM by Nexchange.co.uk

Nexchange.io Signature Design Competition - 0.01 BTC prize!

About Us

We're the planet's easiest and most transparent way to exchange cryptocurrency.

From our website:
Nexchange is a fast, reliable and fully transparent cryptocurrency exchange built by crypto enthusiasts, for crypto enthusiasts. We are a group of multi-national, multi-disciplinary cryptocurrency professionals. Our team came together to make this platform after seeing firsthand the need for a fast and reliable exchange on the crypto market. We pride ourselves on total transparency: Everything is viewable through our API, starting from order lists and ending with our coin reserves. Nexchange is built on several core values that guide our team in our day to day operations. Among them are complete transparency, a strive to help make cryptocurrency as accessible as possible and a passion for open source.

As you may have noticed we have a signature campaign running over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171266.0

We are now looking to improve it by creating a design for it, and we would love your help!

Terms

• We will be selecting a single winner for a prize of 0.01BTC.
  • Contest end will coincide with the end of the 1st week of our signature campaign: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th @ 11:59 UTC. We want week 2 to run with the new sig already!
  • Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 19th.

Signature Rules

• All signatures must have all the links included under "Links" section below, with the exception of signature campaign link.
  • We recommend using our website color scheme, but not limiting you to that. Feel free to experiment.
  • We recommend using our slogan, "We're the planet's easiest and most transparent way to exchange cryptocurrency.". But once again, we value creativity.

Submission Instructions

• Please include images of your signature, not BBCode. This is to protect both you and us. You will be asked for the BBCode if you win.
  • Submissions that don't include unique signatures for Junior Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero rank members won't be considered as valid entries.
  • Multiple submissions welcome.

Links:

By submitting signature designs to this competition, you acknowledge that if your entry wins, you allow Nexchange to use your signature designs indefinitely once we pay you. We reserve the right to modify any part of the winning entry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:52:05 PM

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Kevin13

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:04:57 PM

Reserve this spot for me.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

Reserve some spot. I am currently working on mine. Will upload it as soon as possible thank you Smiley
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

Conclusion: Do NOT Trust This GUY.

His design is good but the signature is too tall !
He need some minor adjustment , that's all  Wink

cissrawk

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

His design is good but the signature is too tall !
He need some minor adjustment , that's all  Wink

Yeah, i will try to remake it. I already refund the OP and if OP like my design he will pay me, if not then this contest still continue Smiley

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

Yeah, i will try to remake it. I already refund the OP and if OP like my design he will pay me, if not then this contest still continue Smiley
Thought this was a contest. But why did the OP paid you already?

cissrawk

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:47:17 AM

Before it, OP choose my design. After he paid, and i post BBCode, but its looks like this when he post

OP think its doesnt look like "N", so he complain at me, glad rivoke test it, i already give test on my signature space before. But i think op still not trust me for that.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Before it, OP choose my design. After he paid, and i post BBCode, but its looks like this when he post

OP think its doesnt look like "N", so he complain at me, glad rivoke test it, i already give test on my signature space before. But i think op still not trust me for that.
So If your edited design does not satisfy OP, The contest will continue? I'm asking this because I'm interested in participating in the contest. Don't wanna waste an effort if in the end OP will choose your design.

cissrawk

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:14 AM

So If your edited design does not satisfy OP, The contest will continue? I'm asking this because I'm interested in participating in the contest.

I dont know about that, but i think yeah. OP said to me if i can make it better, than he will pay me again. But if OP dont like it then the contest will continue.

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:14:31 AM

• We will be selecting a single winner for a prize of 0.01BTC.
  • Contest end will coincide with the end of the 1st week of our signature campaign: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th @ 11:59 UTC. We want week 2 to run with the new sig already!
  • Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 19th.
Wait for everyone to post their entry, why you are in hurry?

Contest end date is 18 Sept and if you select a winner in the middle then people who are in the middle of making a good signature were not happy as they are expecting 18 sept to be the deadline and this will not be fair for them and will be a total waste of time for them.

If you want a signature early then you can purchase one from the entries posted by people till now and update the OP that you purchased a temporary Signature from him but other participants can continue to post their entries and one winner will be selected and paid on contest end date. This way you can get your signature without wasting the time of others and use other signature for next week campaign.

Let me know what you think?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

We accepted the first signatures, but we need more.

You must improve the current signatures to win the contest.

antarogitsu

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

So If your edited design does not satisfy OP, The contest will continue? I'm asking this because I'm interested in participating in the contest. Don't wanna waste an effort if in the end OP will choose your design.

I had that problem before, the signature design looks good on chrome but damaged in firefox.

so OP, this contest still continues right?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

so OP, this contest still continues right?

We always continue the contest.

When you make a better design than the current one, we pay you 0.01 BTC.

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

antarogitsu

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:44:04 AM

My entry. Good Luck to all.

cissrawk

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:49:54 AM

My entry. Good Luck to all.

Awesome design as always mate!

antarogitsu

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:20:00 AM

Awesome design as always mate!

Thank you very much sir,

This is my 2nd version:
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

Are newbies eligible to join this contest?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

Are newbies eligible to join this contest?

Yes, anyone who improves the current design.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: