Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you equate the value of women today?  (Read 955 times)
Temitope

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Women are product of equity and they really need to be treated as such. God gave all respect to women and He commanded us to respect them
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teni

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

Women have their intrinsic value. Should there be any basis for comparison? No. I don't think so. Even the fingers ain't the same. So it's best to just treat people as individual
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

Your intention is very good at monitoring the degradation of women, but do you ever think why they do such a thing in social media, of course there are many factors that affect why they do it. And also they have the right to express what they want.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

In my country, women are respected. We are equally put the value in every people no matter who and what she/he is. People must be respected, people must be love and live freely in this world. We are all gave birth and right to live so, no one must deprived our rights.
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

in my opinion there is no longer a differentiator between men and women all the same drajat sama.banyak female leaders in countries whose societies are real to choose women.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

Women nowadays are created equal to men. There are professions, job, works that women can also do much well than men. Women can be instruments of change. They are powered with their grace, beauty and talent. With these they can help curb would issues and ambassadors of peace and goodwill.
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

How do you equate the value of women today?

Many women degrades womanity, how about you? how do you value a woman/yourself?
Women today don't value their physical body, showing them off for free on Facebook and Instagram.
Though some gives value but majority are not. It's disgusting! Awareness of their value must be spread in this generation.

I value woman by their character and charisma. If someone is correct to me it's same man or woman. We are all human.

ONCF

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

If there is a group of women who are sinful, do not publicize this bad deed to everyone
& Men are no different from women in rights and equality The value of a great woman is mother, sister and friend & No great man encounters me in life except at the very moment that his mother is greater than him. The world without a woman, like an eye without its springs, like a garden without flowers, like the sun without rays.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Women are equal to men. Here in our place noone is higher than the other. Because what men can do it can also be done by a women. And i think every successful men has a women on his side.

Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Women today don't value their physical body, showing them off for free on Facebook and Instagram.
Though some gives value but majority are not. It's disgusting! Awareness of their value must be spread in this generation.

I value woman by their character and charisma. If someone is correct to me it's same man or woman. We are all human.
yes, we are all the same human beings. so it makes no difference between men and women, because they are equal creatures of God. we can not distinguish one's degree because of its gender. so in my opinion there is no difference between men and women.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

There have been huge changes for women in terms of employment in the past decades. In the private sector, women are on most boards of directors of large companies but their number remains low compared to that for men. In other site women have educated from past decades and go for higher studies. Now this time women stand in the next step of the world.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

if you consider now that wearing skirts just a little above the knees decent, then you have a perverted mind if you live a 100 years ago. The point is culture change, values, norms and people change as years go by. Yes you are right that a lot of woman shows a lot of skin that seems self degradable but its for them to decide what to do with their body.

urbanpixel

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

schneider

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

As today happens to be the International Women's Day I would like to say that we have to respect women each day of the year, not only during this one day. All people are equal and gender bias should not even be an issue in these modern times. That is why everyone, regardless of their gender, faith, geographic location is welcome to join the DeepOnion community on https://deeponion.org/community/ where there is no room for any kind of intolerance and all new members are welcome.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

First of all showing off your body doesn't degrade your value as a person. Being an Egotistic, misogynistic and backwards thinking degrades women. If a woman actually wants to to wear a short skirt in public it doesn't mean that they deserved to be cat called or disrespected. Clothes is one of the forms of expressing ones self. A woman should be valued as we valued men. We should give them opportunities available for men. Equal rights is the one we should fight for not one gender being better than the other.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Many man thinks that women are inferior. And many people want to put womens down. But for me men and women are equal. They can do also what men can do. And all of us were created by God equally. Noone is above the other.

dmitricholesia

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

completely agree, then, as women themselves are allowed to behave frankly, sadly. the stars of the stage also allow themselves to not look correct, but the future generation looks at it and thinks it is so right. this is very wrong and sad.
kaputvapid3

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

Its not that easy to spread the value of woman in the world. Because our world is still conservative towards women
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

We may have awareness campaigns held officially by Govt so that mass indulges easily in them
jaydoes6

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I am so shy to talk to girls or womens that even I cant understand their feelings LOL
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

God has placed very important roles for men and women alike. Although society has placed a higher value on the responsibility of men, we are still equal. Don' t equate responsibility with equality. Sometimes we think it all goes down to that. For example: In a family, men are the ones responsible to lead because God has placed us in that position, women are responsible to take care and support their husbands. But that doesn't make us any less equal. Don't equate responsibility with equality
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: