Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in a cashless society ?  (Read 1731 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:17:11 PM

Do you believe in a cashless society ?

It happened before when people used to barter goods and no money involved. Goods are traded with goods. As to our situation right now, this would be possible if government would allow crypto currency to take over fiat money. But, the problem is, crypto currency is decentralized, which would be a problem to the government.
triads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

If cashless means "no physical cash", then most modern societies are
already moving in that direction.  Interesting statistic: there's only about
$2000 of physical dollars for every person in the USA.  All the rest of the
money is already electronic / non-physical currency.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:51:57 AM

I believe if this will be launched, I believe this will be rhe start of the mark of the beast thats in the book of Revelations in the bible.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

Before money could be used as a means of payment is exchange (formerly)
payers without regular money are used in the community, such as using cards that are already working with banks.
but cash is still indispensable for the means of payment
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

I do not think that someday society will be non-cash. There will always be a sufficient number of people who prefer ordinary money instead of electronic money.

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

No. A cashless city would work however. A city that only wealthy clans that exists in this world can afford. A city that most of the things that you buy in that place are so expensive that $100k is the lowest price that you can get for buying a thing or service that you want.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

Cashless society means in literal lack of cash or money. I think this society has no improvement. There are many reasons why it happened, I think one of the reason is that corruption, unemployed person, low education attainment, and not responsible politicians behind the society.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

Honestly I don't really understand or get the question but if you are pertaining to the financial of the society I think it is impossible to the society to do not have any fund of money. Because they are society, there is always someone who will fund the program and platform of that society.
harryxx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

I don't like the idea of cashless society because what are kids going to have - a credit card or every one has a phone? Like what's the point? What are we going to do with the cash and coins we have now. Also it would put heaps of people out of work and then they will have to find another job and that will take a while plus people won't have the money to buy a smart phone that will have the app and also if you don't have your phone on you when you want to buy something it could be a problem.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

In my opinion, there will never be cashless society because people need give something in their trading . For that reason , manking must use currencies in trading but It does not matter whether this is real cash or online currency for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

well in the future generation i think it might work as well, or even it will happen, but as of now i think it is clearly impossible that such things might happen. there is no assurance also when this one will be implemented, because of the current standings and happenings in our society, i guess people might have a hard time adopting into virtual currency because lots of people doesn't really know a lot about crypto, and besides i think fiats wont be expelled in the society and it is really impossible and no need to remove cash in our society.
Techius

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

Cashless societies is a retarded, and impossible idea.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

What matters is THEY believe and will try to implement it.

If it is impossible, then will screw things up while trying.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

should we know in a revelation like that? location, conditions, and times. I think that yesterday's time there is no currency means to barter, and for this age we do with currency, this pebedaan is striking where humans are used to exchange goods with goods and this is common, different from now in this era we need money to meet our needs as human beings, so important money in this day and I do not trust Society without money. Grin
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

I mean why not? I lived almost a month without holding any cash. I go to work on a train using my train pass, bought food using credit card, payed bills online and so on. I mean the convinience of it is awesome, not to mention i could transact in large amounts without holding it in my hands; that i think is safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

It can be done that all cash becomes digital and then a new way of mining it would be invented.
CryptoKeeper98

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

Definitely. Physical cash becomes more and more obsolete by the day.
mari@Nnarosy19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

no it's impossible  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

I've heard about a cashless city in Germany. Labour is the currency there. So people exchange services for goods.
Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Services exchange is only one of many other funtions of money. I don't think that will work on bigger scale, internationally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: