Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Adjudicator Wanted  (Read 610 times)
themusicgod1 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:39:34 AM

While this is strictly speaking a Ripple related post, it is also a Bitcointalk* related one --

I have created  foresight exchange claim ( http://www.ideosphere.com/fx-bin/Claim?claim=RIPRPL ) for those here in the bitcoin community who are critical of Ripple (and conversely, some of us in the Ripple community) to put some of your reputation on the line.  One of the worries is specifically due to the delayed release of the server (and it's respective source code).  Scam or not, Ripple is not currently released -- and it is possible the US government could prevent this release entirely, despite OpenCoin's best efforts.   If this is something that you believe is likely, then please consider betting on this idea market claim.

And if you believe you could be a neutral judge on this matter, please consider signing up to this site, and signing up as a judge for this claim (or if you believe this claim needs love, or a new claim is justified please contact me via this thread or via themusicgod1@zworg.com)

*Specifically I expect that in the event of OpenCoin imploding due to US government interferrence that this event would be discussed here, on the bitcointalk forums as an example of how the Ripple 'scam' was shut down(do those reading this post agree that this is likely to happen happen? I mean the discussing it here part -- not the US government shutting it down part).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: