Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] EcoGreenHouse - Organic Products For You  (Read 6817 times)
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

I would like to know about translations of the site and the white book into other languages, which languages do you need to translate, is there any list?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:36:21 AM

Very cool project, I wish everyone good luck in the bounty program Smiley
digitalblock

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

If I take part in a bounty program and get a certain amount of EGH for it, when can I exchange them for ETHERIUMs or some other crypto currency?
Well, I think that after the ICO and the successful launch of the platform)
cbutters (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

Hi,
For those who have not seen our video yet
https://youtu.be/mDQmUISiyFw
digitalblock

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

Do you have a limit on the number of articles and videos? Or can you create and publish a large number of materials and get paid for them?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

If I participate in your bounty program and receive a reward in the form of EGH tokens, does it mean that I became a member of the EGH club?
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:04:07 AM

Hi
Terms and Conditions:

1. Low quality, badly written articles or videos may be rejected.
2. Articles and videos must be your original work. You are not permitted to copy other people's work and this will lead to disqualification. You can freely use all official materials posted at website and Telegramm
3. Description of your video and any appropriate sections of your article or blog post must include the active links to https://www.egh.io/  
4. Video should be at least one minute long. Shorter videos will not be considered.
5. Article should be 500+ characters long. Shorter articles will not be considered.
6. The same content can be reused by the participant in several reputable web sites, blogs or video hosting sites (for example a popular personal blog, Cointelegraph, Youtube, vc.ru, inc and etc). Such repeated submissions can be compensated with 30% additional rewards at discretion of EcoGgreenHouse team.
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

If I participate in your bounty program and receive a reward in the form of EGH tokens, does it mean that I became a member of the EGH club?
I'm also interested in this issue! Huh

Hi,
Of course our tokens confirm membership in our club
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

I would like to know about translations of the site and the white book into other languages, which languages do you need to translate, is there any list?
The cost of translation into certain languages is fixed or different, because the complexity of the translation is different, or am I wrong?

Hi,
Translation cost is the same in all languages
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:52:56 AM

Hi
Terms and Conditions:

2. Articles and videos must be your original work. You are not permitted to copy other people's work and this will lead to disqualification. You can freely use all official materials posted at website and Telegramm
3. Description of your video and any appropriate sections of your article or blog post must include the active links to https://www.egh.io/  
4. Video should be at least one minute long. Shorter videos will not be considered.
5. Article should be 500+ characters long. Shorter articles will not be considered.
6. The same content can be reused by the participant in several reputable web sites, blogs or video hosting sites (for example a popular personal blog, Cointelegraph, Youtube, vc.ru, inc and etc). Such repeated submissions can be compensated with 30% additional rewards at discretion of EcoGgreenHouse team.

If I write a great article, and then on the basis of this article I will make a video, will it be considered a material with the same content?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

Hi
Terms and Conditions:

If I write a great article, and then on the basis of this article I will make a video, will it be considered a material with the same content?
Hmm, I wonder, is it even possible? And if I take as a basis another's article, but I will make a video based on this article, how to be in this situation? Grin
wiak2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:01:02 AM

And one more question about the video, in what language should it be?
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

Pre-ico has already started or not yet? How long will the bounty program go?
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

I joined the facebook and twitter bounty campaign, good luck for everyone Wink
wiak2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

Pre-ico has already started or not yet? How long will the bounty program go?
PRE-ICO stage starts in 6 days
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

And another question, does the statistics of my blog views affect the final award for the article? If my blog is very popular, can I claim more reward? It goes without saying if the quality of the article is appropriate.
Great question, the blog or site statistics will somehow affect the final cost of the article?
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:30:49 AM

I joined Twitter campaign!
Thanks!
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:15:40 PM

I joined Twitter campaign!
Thanks!

Hi,
Welcome aboard.
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:19:01 PM

Hi
Terms and Conditions:

Hmm, I wonder, is it even possible? And if I take as a basis another's article, but I will make a video based on this article, how to be in this situation? Grin

Hi,
If you wrote an article and shot a video based on an article that's good.
But if you are shooting a video based on someone else's article, it's not good.
cbutters (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:20:57 PM

And one more question about the video, in what language should it be?

Hi,
Video can be in different languages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: