Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear.  (Read 1029 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

Considering all the other things he's said about Bitcoin over the years...

They're (establishment) scared of the power of Bitcoin.  Lashing out.

DIMON: BITCOIN IS A "FRAUD"; "WORSE THAN TULIP BULBS"
    DIMON: BITCOIN WILL EVENTUALLY BLOW UP
    DIMON: BITCOIN WON'T END WELL
    DIMON: WOULD FIRE ANY TRADER TRADING BITCOIN FOR BEING STUPID

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/bitcoin-tumbles-after-jamie-dimon-calls-it-fraud-would-fire-anyone-trading-it

Jamie Dimon statements against bitcoin.

2014: It's a terrible store of value. It could be replicated over and over. They will eventually be made as a payment system to follow the same standards as the other payment systems and that will be probably be the end of them.

2015 : You're wasting your time with bitcoin. No government will ever support a virtual currency that goes around borders and doesn’t have the same controls. It’s not going to happen. The technology will be used, and it could be used to transport currency, but it will be dollars, not bitcoins.

2016: Bitcoin the currency is going nowhere. There is nothing behind it, and if it was big the governments would stop it.

2017: Fraud, tulip mania, blow up, won't end well.

Dimon has been criticizing Bitcoin for quite some time now, did it stop Bitcoin? No. It is growing.

Parroting the unified media statement of the banks only points the finger back to themselves and uncovers how scared to death they are vis-a-vis bitcoin. Their actual goals are to make savings, present some "innovations to their investors", and to preserve the financial status quo, not to enhance it, not to repair what is wrong, no!

That's why I strongly believe in Bitcoin, there is a vision for an independent private ownership, for a free and voluntary exchange. Bitcoin may not have the budgets and the PR crew, it may have technical difficulties to overcome, but it has a clear reason for existence.

Banks and the state, both gemini have been petrifying for too long, patching the cracks by bailouts, by establishing heavier systems of control, by printing money, by growing bigger and bigger. Bitcoin is the diet for current overweight banking system. They have no chance to be as agile as new fintech startups and technically they can't stop Bitcoin. Of course they will try to discredit it and whether they succeed also depends on how much attention we give to them.
- Alena Vranova, SatoshiLabs

Just ignore the FUD.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-experts-jp-morgan-speech
Everyone has his own ideas and thoughts about bitcoin. As I do not agree with some of the people you mentioned here. Besides their thoughts and maybe research there are a lot of people who still buying and investing in bitcoin for the purpose of earning in the future.

May be the end of the bitcoin will not come just of the payment system like others. It is all about the outcome. The more the profit the more the people will invest.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:36:35 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:54:53 AM by marcbitcoins

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-12/bitcoin-tumbles-after-jamie-dimon-calls-it-fraud-would-fire-anyone-trading-it

Nobody can stop bitcoin according to Mr. Bill Gates during his interview posted in youtube by saying  this he probably pour millions of investment because of so much confident and trust to bitcoin that it will not going to be obsolete and it will last thru many generations.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:46:23 AM

They're (establishment) scared of the power of Bitcoin.  Lashing out.

Trying to spread the fear for newbies, even though a whale could be intrigued to cash out if bitcoin price seems always decline rather than increase these days. People ignore the positive news and words from various countries and companies which accept bitcoin payment, and people such as Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who really appreciate bitcoin and blockchain technology.
As Jamie Dimon use China bad news as the thing to warn people what could be happen, the timing just completely perfect for him to spread misleading information ànd FUD. It will be different if China didn't shut down exchanges, people won't believe his words.
GreenBits
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:12:56 AM

Trying to spread the fear for newbies, even though a whale could be intrigued to cash out if bitcoin price seems always decline rather than increase these days. People ignore the positive news and words from various countries and companies which accept bitcoin payment, and people such as Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who really appreciate bitcoin and blockchain technology.
As Jamie Dimon use China bad news as the thing to warn people what could be happen, the timing just completely perfect for him to spread misleading information ànd FUD. It will be different if China didn't shut down exchanges, people won't believe his words.

Dimon just seems to have a stick up his ass for bitcoin. besides all the shit he has said over time, he also has plainly mentioned that his daughter is heavy into bitcoin, maybe even cryptos in general. it takes a special type of asshole to talk shit about an asset that one of his family members is actively hold, especially his daughter. if i didnt like something I wouldnt think about it, let alone take time out of my day by talking the price down with fud. he clearly has a motive, and the legality of what he pulled is questionable (and Sweden is testing it).
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

Yes the established bankers are running scared, it is apparent that his business has taken a huge beating, and I am very much sure that his business shall fall, a ceo that has to come lashing at another currency, shows that he and his company has no other work. He seems like that little child, running to. Princi everytime someone does small little things. Pay no attention to this fool.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:29:26 AM

Yes the established bankers are running scared, it is apparent that his business has taken a huge beating, and I am very much sure that his business shall fall, a ceo that has to come lashing at another currency, shows that he and his company has no other work. He seems like that little child, running to. Princi everytime someone does small little things. Pay no attention to this fool.

With all the shit that Wells Fargo has been catching of late (they cant catch a break it seems), I wonder if any of JP Morgans dirt will come to light any time soon. its been a while since the shit hit the fan for them, so to speak, and the spotlight on poor banking actions that Wells Fargo is beaming on the industry cant help the situation. its pretty much a given they have been up to something; there doesnt seem to be a Fortune 500 that doesnt have some skeletons in its closet

my bet is they have some questionable foreign investments that may defy some sanctions, as well as some investments in the regimes of questionable leaders. just a hunch.. Wink
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

Everyone who knows anything or heard anything will have their own views on bitcoin and altcoins. Perhaps there has been a bubble as bitcoin rose from $1000 to $5000 in less than 1 year. The fall was not due to over hypeing but actions in China. Will bitcoin recover? I think so, but it will be more slow rising this time.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

Even if Bitcoin price fall down or become bubble, Bitcoin already achieved something, yeah everything doesn't end up well but as long as Bitcoin still rising, i will keep riding on it until it blows up like what they are saying. I've already profit from it and i will not regret if i will lose something when it suddenly crash.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

well, you can see through them and it's true. If they were not afraid of the existence of bitcoin, they simply won't utter these bullshit and spread it over many media. they're basically afraid of bitcoin as well as they afraid of losing their money.
wonder how much these media paid for publishing bullshit like this
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:24:13 AM

Even Bitcoin value or price decreases or it fall down i do not think its enough reason that it will make investor to not demand Bitcoin. Maybe some afraid and fear about it well crypto currency and digital currency become bigger and bigger also it started to becone famous to other country I think they just taking some precaution and safety to guarantee their savings or money. Or maybe they just badmouthing it to destroy Bitcoin good reputations.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:46:19 AM

You meant "FUD."  Cheesy

Dimon is shilling for whatever makes him money, and hating the rest of the time. He even admitted his daughter was pretty well invested into cryptos; I have to wonder what special type of dick head it takes to make statements that directly affect your loved ones fiscal value. This would be akin to taking out an attack ad against your sons lemonade stand, or neighborhood grasscutting business Wink

anywho, the variation in his positions over time should be indicative of how much you should trust his advice. remember, people dont tend to talk about stuff that doesnt concern them Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: