Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:16:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG)  (Read 104140 times)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

Has anyone received their BTG from Bittrex?Will bittrex consider providing this airdrop or we need to forget our free forked coins?

Somone please confirm this and if there is any process to claim, let me know.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Has anyone received their BTG from Bittrex?Will bittrex consider providing this airdrop or we need to forget our free forked coins?

Somone please confirm this and if there is any process to claim, let me know.

no BTG for me. just logged in bittrex. i think we should put pressure on bittrex using twitter
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:51:24 PM

Bitcoin Gold = A good idea but executed badly. Which in most peoples eye's = Scam
I do not even think it is a good idea, what I mean is they are not changing that much to begin with, they  are just changing the mining algorithm and this was probably done not to help the community but to help themselves and try to make money that way, the community can see this and they can see their incompetence as well, so even if this is not a scam, it is one of the worst executions we have seen and that is saying something.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

In Slack (https://btcgpu.org/blog/, the hashtag symbol in the upper right)
there have been several mentions of the date
nov 12, 7 PM UTC-time
for the main net start.
A wallet will be released before that.
Marginmasters

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

Testnet coins are useless, idiots who are now mining empty coins hahahahaha
network will only be started 12.11.2017
What’s a testnet?
A testnet is a temporary blockchain used for testing the network. Testnet coins are useless and distinct from real Bitcoin or Bitcoin Gold (they are never supposed to have any real value). A testnet allows application developers and security researchers to perform experiments without having to risk losing real money or worry about breaking the main blockchain. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Testnet
pubix

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

Any update on Bittrex and BTG? Do we know when will they credit us with BTG?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

Anyone know where I can find a Bitcoin Cash full node with address-index support?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

Any update on Bittrex and BTG? Do we know when will they credit us with BTG?

None yet. So far Bittrex is still carefully studying BTG if it is really safe. But no worries as they will distribute it when they feel secured. As for my experience Bittrex always commits to its official statements.
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:02 AM

Bitcoin Gold has no community or development team behind it, i don't think they will ever have the same support as another fork such as Bitcoin Cash. And frankly i wish people would just dump it asap and never look back, it's a complete scam coin.

Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

Where are people getting their BTG addresses that I see on the pools?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:11:58 AM

There are only two ways to GEN your own 'G' adddress for BTG.

1.) Fall back to an old rev on github.com/btcgpu, about two weeks ago they put some code in src/bitcoind.cpp that does an abort if your not running '-testnet'

2.) 2nd way is to use the current code as it is on github.com, clone&pull the code, and go into the source and comment out the two lines that call for the exit().

Once  U have 1or2 above done, then run the daemon without the -tesnet, then go use 'bgold-cli getnewaddress' and you will get a 'G' Address, make sure to DUMP the priv-key and print  all, cuz god only knows what these idiots will do in the future, these people don't know C++, they haven't a clue what they're doing, this is going to become the worst ICO/BITCOIN/FORK-FUCK in history of BTC.

The default way 'THEY' want U to do it is run daemon with -testnet, which will generate a 'mn....' address, that is fine, but the pool.gold only 'pays out to G', get it?? Only insiders who have G get paid, U got to love these people.

Once the bitch goes live the idiots will be mining to these non 'G' addresses an of course all the share/blocks found will go to the pool ( insiders ).

No real point of running the code and feeding it seed's the code is hopelessly fucked up,

Chinese ASIC guy, had a blind one handed 'programmer' ( former hw guy ) name 'hx', then they brought in the BULGARIAN team, ran by PROF-Starbuck.

All these guys take good advice on github.com, and delete it, so U just know they're like the ostriche,

Here's the good news, for past two weeks IDIOTS are mining to the pool.gold ( all owned by same BULGARIAN MOB ), 1000K  sols/sec per day of hash, at current ZEN-CASH, that be $1,000 USD/day of real pool hash redirected to however they want to make money. The only pool that works is pool.gold, but "WORKS" means redirecting hash, all the other pools aren't running cuz there is no software that works! Well except for the code pool.gold runs,  Lot's of scammers involved in this bitch, dozens if not 100's.

Stealing BTC seems to be the common, wrap your head around that!
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:10 AM

Bitcoin Gold will be a new cryptocurrency, which will now be show as BTC or bgold. It will be a fork of the original Bitcoin that Santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

Bitcoin Gold are new cryptocurrency. It will be fork of the original bitcoin that santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.  The markething price value of bgold is increasing. I hope stay invest on BTC and marketing of bgold continues to grow in future.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

Bitcoin Gold are new cryptocurrency. It will be fork of the original bitcoin that santoshi Nakamoto invented in 2008.  The markething price value of bgold is increasing. I hope stay invest on BTC and marketing of bgold continues to grow in future.

Satoshi is Japanese, a Buddhist.

The Chinese are the pigs of Asia

BitCOIN-GOLD is a CHINA-ASIC coin, a pig-coin, a FEN-COIN, 'FEN' in Chinese means SHIT,  pronounced "fun".

The price of BTG on yobit.net has nothing to do with the fact  that the block-chain doesn't exist, nor working software.

The price of BTG is proof that the world is full of idiots and that Russians (Yobit.net) and Bulgarians (github.com/btcgpu) can always separate a fool from his money.

Satoshi wanted BTC limited to 21 million coins, total no more forever. Satoshi imagined that the fork's would never be adopted by more than 51%, and they have not

In the future BTC will go North of $10k and BTG will go south of $1.

The Chinese OWN BTC for now, that's why the Z-Coins exist, so that equihash can take back mining and de-centralize, put the CHINA ASIC miners out of biz

The fact that CHINA-ASIC created BTG and put MORONS in charge, proves that the GOAL all along was to give GPU mining of BITCOIN a bad name.

We have it now, its called BITCOIN-Z.

BITCOIN-GOLD++ is here today http://whattomine.com/coins/207-btcz-equihash
chriscoi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

They need to check coinsmarketcap, cos BTG (Bitgem) is alive and kicking.
Can't believe such a large organisation would make such a mistake.

that is exactly what i was thinking! Seriously though, we don't need any more Bitcoin forks, this will confuse new comers...

I couldn't agree more, as a fresh starter it can be confusing to know what to shop. BTC, BTG, B2X, BBBBBBB... and it is only getting more complex everyday.
Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

There are only two ways to GEN your own 'G' adddress for BTG.

1.) Fall back to an old rev on github.com/btcgpu, about two weeks ago they put some code in src/bitcoind.cpp that does an abort if your not running '-testnet'

2.) 2nd way is to use the current code as it is on github.com, clone&pull the code, and go into the source and comment out the two lines that call for the exit().

Once  U have 1or2 above done, then run the daemon without the -tesnet, then go use 'bgold-cli getnewaddress' and you will get a 'G' Address, make sure to DUMP the priv-key and print  all, cuz god only knows what these idiots will do in the future, these people don't know C++, they haven't a clue what they're doing, this is going to become the worst ICO/BITCOIN/FORK-FUCK in history of BTC.

The default way 'THEY' want U to do it is run daemon with -testnet, which will generate a 'mn....' address, that is fine, but the pool.gold only 'pays out to G', get it?? Only insiders who have G get paid, U got to love these people.

Once the bitch goes live the idiots will be mining to these non 'G' addresses an of course all the share/blocks found will go to the pool ( insiders ).

No real point of running the code and feeding it seed's the code is hopelessly fucked up,

Chinese ASIC guy, had a blind one handed 'programmer' ( former hw guy ) name 'hx', then they brought in the BULGARIAN team, ran by PROF-Starbuck.

All these guys take good advice on github.com, and delete it, so U just know they're like the ostriche,

Here's the good news, for past two weeks IDIOTS are mining to the pool.gold ( all owned by same BULGARIAN MOB ), 1000K  sols/sec per day of hash, at current ZEN-CASH, that be $1,000 USD/day of real pool hash redirected to however they want to make money. The only pool that works is pool.gold, but "WORKS" means redirecting hash, all the other pools aren't running cuz there is no software that works! Well except for the code pool.gold runs,  Lot's of scammers involved in this bitch, dozens if not 100's.

Stealing BTC seems to be the common, wrap your head around that!
Damn that was more information than I thought I was going to get lol. Thanks!

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

Emas bicoin adalah garpu uang tunai bitcoin, tapi tidak ada yang tahu apa yang akan terjadi tanggal berikutnya yang mereka katakan. Mungkin itu adalah altcoin lain yang membuat harga bitcoin akan meningkat lagi tapi tidak ada yang tahu. Tapi tidak perlu khawatir menipu dompet Anda memiliki kunci yang hanya Anda yang tahu.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:07 AM

Now we are 1 week into November.

Still nothing.

btcgpu.com links to Kraken

btcgold.com is for sale

And on btcgold.org we still see the same rubbish as a week before.

The baby probably died on the way Cheesy
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

Now we are 1 week into November.

Still nothing.

btcgpu.com links to Kraken

btcgold.com is for sale

And on btcgold.org we still see the same rubbish as a week before.

The baby probably died on the way Cheesy

You can check their status at twitter, updated although still no idea when mainnet will be...

shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

Pool.Gold announces "BTG official network is expected to start on Nov 12 2017, 7 PM UTC".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: