Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If China Bans Bitcoin Exchanges, will they also ban Bitcoin mining?  (Read 1812 times)
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

Fake news, but effective fake news as the price has dropped quite a bit and then JPMorgan come out and call bitcoin a fraud and that it will blow up, looks like some big boys want in on bitcoin at a much lower entry point.
The banning of exchanges is not fake news but I really don't care about what JPMorgan thinks about bitcoins or you can say his statement has no affect on me because bitcoin is no fraud that will blow up. I will sit back in silence and let bitcoins prove him wrong.

Back to China, it banned exchanges because it was becoming a threat to Yuan by their own people. However OTC transactions are still possible.

Have you heard before that china will also block the cryptocurrency transaction? Network, IP, VPn, and etc will unable to use. If its truly happening, what will the miners do, while they will unable to mining again? Correct me if im wrong.
Let them do anything. I was absolutely not worried. The price of electricity in China is low. I'm sure that as soon as the demand for power, many countries will gladly fill all offers. The more posted will power miners the greater the bitcoin. Goodbye China.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

i'm not worrying about that issue mining also banned by the china its doe't matter because many small investor in miner today aruond the world and i think thats a big help to them to grow up as miner, and the japan have plan to invest in the mining to replace the position of china as a main source of mining.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:23:34 PM

I do not see anything wrong with mining or any reason why China will ban bitcoin.They also earn from it from sale of hardware to electricity. They are regulating bitcoin exchanges because of malpractices done by the exchanges.
TK14

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

I don't think so, many of the ICOs are scams, but bitcoin is not a scam, why china will shut it down
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: