Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news :Bitcoin is not banned in china  (Read 3487 times)
Islampower (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:09:22 PM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:41:42 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
I also hope that hopefully, bitcoin prices can recover, because the impact of the news is very outside can affect the market price bitcoin. Lots of bitcoin users are panicking about bitcoin market price movements that ultimately get a loss on the impact.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

They are not banning bitcoin, it's only the ICO's and their local exchanges. And you are having a good speculation out there and I'm not going to panic anymore. The price is recovering a little by little and I'm satisfied with it. And this is because of Charlie Lee's twitter post that made many hodlers to sell. Just keep the faith, relax and hodl.  Cool

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

China is not banning bitcoin but some exchanges and ICO temporarily as long as I know, haven't heard any updates on the discussion if it was permanent. I don't have exact information but someone's shared to me about a protest rally to be done by Chinese investors as no exchanges have issue a warning before the banned is due. I hope for the best of bitcoin and I think the increased will be continuing in this coming days. Be patience everyone and hold your bitcoin tightly.
vitalife555

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:28:27 AM

On this unstability period Im go to dogecoin, Becouse I want to safe my money from risk!                                             
obicrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:15:40 AM

I have said it so many times that no one country owns bitcoin and as such no country can bring down bitcoin!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

I have said it so many times that no one country owns bitcoin and as such no country can bring down bitcoin!
it is not a country that lowers the price of bitcoin, but a country's decision on the bitcoin usage policy is affecting global bitcoin market prices.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

I agree with you and i do not believe Bitcoin is banned in china its just stupid news.Bitcoin is global currency so this coin popularity is high in wrold wide.When this news is published after that everybody try to sell their BTC.Keep paitence.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:17:21 PM

it is not a country that lowers the price of bitcoin, but a country's decision on the bitcoin usage policy is affecting global bitcoin market prices.

That's right. If BTC were to be banned in a country where there are many investors, like in China, some of those coins would be converted back to local currency.
People would be afraid of being unable to trade and cash out, so they'd sell while the exchanges are still online.
As we know, a massive sale, even if performed by just 5% of the investors, could trigger an avalanche.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

Panic just makes you fail to survive, and that is the main problem of a trader. This issue is very annoying I am sure only "FUD". Some people want BTC down and depressed, while they enjoy the price for some time. I do not believe in tires. If this happens China is suicidal. Shocked

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
~Spawn~

Activity: 33
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

So, no fundamental reason for the price drop? In that case, it's quite possible that pump&dump groups are suppressing the price. I wonder for how long they can hold it down.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:54:39 AM

We can't blame those who were panicking at time when drop of price, they're not expecting much about this as we're seeing increases since august 1st. Let them experienced it and I know they will learned from it. China is always been like this since let just ignored much rumors about them it won't helped us to go forward. Bitcoin now is recovering and i think it will increase more.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:44:52 AM

We can't blame those who were panicking at time when drop of price, they're not expecting much about this as we're seeing increases since august 1st. Let them experienced it and I know they will learned from it. China is always been like this since let just ignored much rumors about them it won't helped us to go forward. Bitcoin now is recovering and i think it will increase more.

China spread rumors before that bitcoin will be banned and it was effective thus they do it again. I agree that we cannot blame those who panic because there are countless predictions that bitcoin would continue to rise and the possibility to double in just a few months and then when they heard the rumor about bitcoin, they just panic and immediately sold which has greatly affected the market.

Bitcoin has been rising for a while and seeing the rise in price makes me worried it will go down just as quick as it had risen and it is already happening now. I believe bitcoin will rise again and now it is just a healthy correction. In every market there is a cycle and this correction is needed so that bitcoin will not become a bubble so it has to go down from time to time and not just continuously rise up.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

China spread rumors before that bitcoin will be banned and it was effective thus they do it again. I agree that we cannot blame those who panic because there are countless predictions that bitcoin would continue to rise and the possibility to double in just a few months and then when they heard the rumor about bitcoin, they just panic and immediately sold which has greatly affected the market.

Bitcoin has been rising for a while and seeing the rise in price makes me worried it will go down just as quick as it had risen and it is already happening now. I believe bitcoin will rise again and now it is just a healthy correction. In every market there is a cycle and this correction is needed so that bitcoin will not become a bubble so it has to go down from time to time and not just continuously rise up.

I would say for me that the China banning bitcoin really got me interested somehow on how the price goes. Most of us would really have some negative reaction upon hearing this news but its in more reading that we realize it could be just another fake news. A lot of influences could affect prices not just btc but anything in the economy. Even before these China issue, there had been price falls and increase so i am not really worries if there are some kind of news like this.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:49 AM

Yes, its true that China cant ban bitcoin. But the news all around saying they did, already did freaks people out. You should be glad for you know for sure China will never ban bitcoin, you should be glad and buy more Cheesy.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

I too believe that the dump in the Bitcoin market is just for a short time and as soon as Chaina's government settles the matter i.e. they are not going to banned Bitcoin exchange and are banning ICOs temporarily, the price of the Bitcoin again began to pump,so hold on  for a while and do not  panic or sell your Bitcoins. 
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

So many told in the past thread it was a fake news and spreading it on the internet. Bitcoin cannot be banned by China because they are a developing country as par as I knew, however we will see in next month the rise in Bitcoin price.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:29:35 AM

Losing China in the cryptomarket can really affect us even if it's just fake news. It just show that this country plays a major role in trading bitcoin. They has also the largest bitcoin mines so banning it is really absurd.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

The "ban on bitcoin" can mean a lot of things. It can be any of these:

1. A ban on the possession of Bitcoin
2. A ban on the trading of Bitcoin
3. A ban on the conversion of Bitcoin to fiat
4. A ban on using Bitcoin as a currency
5. A ban on trading derivatives based on Bitcoin.

Right now, it seems to me that the Chinese are more concerned with #4, because they are afraid that Bitcoin can seriously undermine the Chinese Yuan.
Islampower (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

The "ban on bitcoin" can mean a lot of things. It can be any of these:

1. A ban on the possession of Bitcoin
2. A ban on the trading of Bitcoin
3. A ban on the conversion of Bitcoin to fiat
4. A ban on using Bitcoin as a currency
5. A ban on trading derivatives based on Bitcoin.

Right now, it seems to me that the Chinese are more concerned with #4, because they are afraid that Bitcoin can seriously undermine the Chinese Yuan.

very good
thank you for these very useful explanations
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: