Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news :Bitcoin is not banned in china  (Read 3487 times)
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

don't panic none of nation worldwide can affect bitcoin , we are strong enjoying freedom of payment everywhere . they only can close exchanges but nothing else can be done still chineses can use bitcoin ,eth even NEO

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
facebookbtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

The more they accused bitcoin of being "fraud" especially Jaime Dimon. The more bitcoin will be popular remember bad publicity is also a publicity. Bitcoin is strong on the top now and it will be there for a long time.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

well, let me tell you it was a great oportunity to open a short position after Charlie Lee tweeted his "joke" about the news from his hidden source.
It was a 1000$ per BTC movement. So could have made a lot of money. Without selling one BTC , just with leverage.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

The "ban on bitcoin" can mean a lot of things. It can be any of these:

1. A ban on the possession of Bitcoin
2. A ban on the trading of Bitcoin
3. A ban on the conversion of Bitcoin to fiat
4. A ban on using Bitcoin as a currency
5. A ban on trading derivatives based on Bitcoin.

Right now, it seems to me that the Chinese are more concerned with #4, because they are afraid that Bitcoin can seriously undermine the Chinese Yuan.
It is impossible to ban the possesion of Bitcoin. How many people will be in jail if 1 practiced. A ban of using bitcoin as currency, in many countries do so, however practically many people do transaction using bitcoin. WHo knows if I bougt a cloth with bitcoin offline.
nathantross

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

Whether an actual "ban" or not, I'm curious what long-term changes this will have to other countries and how they interact with cryptocurrency. Thoughts?
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

We can't blame those who were panicking at time when drop of price, they're not expecting much about this as we're seeing increases since august 1st. Let them experienced it and I know they will learned from it. China is always been like this since let just ignored much rumors about them it won't helped us to go forward. Bitcoin now is recovering and i think it will increase more.
I am guessing that it's some newbies that are panicking at the moment, thru don't know enough about the cryptocurrency market at the moment and it's setbacks like these that will make them really appreciate and learn instead of depending on everyone's say so.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
bitcoin will not banned at all. and if its ban in china it will not affect totally the cryptoworld. its normal that bitcpin dump and pump. same like before. we need to worry if the bitcoin price go down to $1000 but as we can see it rise at fall in a day. lets just hope that biycoin will rise up to $5000

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

There could be a possibility that they are banning it I think it was official. On the other hand some news emerged as well that the reason of banning it in their country is due to the emersion or they wanted to make a similar kind of bitcoin on their own. Banned or not though I will stick on bitcoin and will continuously look at this low deep as an opportunity

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
Coming from a dude who calls himself "Islam Power".Do you really want me to consider your thoughts logical ?

don't panic none of nation worldwide can affect bitcoin , we are strong enjoying freedom of payment everywhere . they only can close exchanges but nothing else can be done still chineses can use bitcoin ,eth even NEO
You're forgetting the fact China controls most of the mining scene so banning bitcoin in such country would definitely mean something.

Whether an actual "ban" or not, I'm curious what long-term changes this will have to other countries and how they interact with cryptocurrency. Thoughts?
What do you think how long will it take to spread around the neighbouring countries ? This is bad move and could affect bitcoin in the long run.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:23:48 PM

Of course as the dominant or totally monopoly of mining. Shutting down all bitcoin related activities will seriously put a dent on the market as we have seen in a little as 2 weeks. But if they chose to close the door, I guess other opportunities will open for others. Maybe Japan will take the lead and the void that the Chinese will left. I think they have invested on their own mining farm and soon we will see this idea come into fruition. There is also South Korea who is also as dominant as Japan and China in the trading sphere. Of course the West is also there as well. Short effect, yes, but I doubt it will have serious affect in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BTConFire

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

What do you think how long will it take to spread around the neighbouring countries ? This is bad move and could affect bitcoin in the long run.

I can confirm that India and Pakistan won't be affected my China's views on Bitcoins. India, with the second most population,  favours online currency to play an important role in the market. What bugs me is how is mining being affected vastly by China's withdrawal from the Bitcoin network.
Around the world, Bitcoin has influenced itself over the last 7 months with its rising price from 800 to 4k$. It's a  progress leap of 500%.
In the future, it will only keep rising more.
On a side note, could you summarise in a few words as to why China has started withdrawing from the Bitcoin market?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

Who said that bitcoin is ban in China? You just misunderstood the fact that China is not literally banning bitcoin, but exchanges and it's ICO's. And I've read an article that these are just temporal so we can see on how China is taking it's sentiment for bitcoin in the first place. They just want to regulate the crypto currency transactions in their country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:43:34 PM

Who said that bitcoin is ban in China? You just misunderstood the fact that China is not literally banning bitcoin, but exchanges and it's ICO's. And I've read an article that these are just temporal so we can see on how China is taking it's sentiment for bitcoin in the first place. They just want to regulate the crypto currency transactions in their country.
I agree with you . China wants to control its users and avoid shifting to other countries, which is justified because China owns more than 70% of the total number of Bitcoins and the ban is never going to happen.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:46:35 PM

bitcoin will not banned at all. and if its ban in china it will not affect totally the cryptoworld. its normal that bitcpin dump and pump. same like before. we need to worry if the bitcoin price go down to $1000 but as we can see it rise at fall in a day. lets just hope that biycoin will rise up to $5000

This FUDders spread fake news and it cause fear among weak hands that they sell their holdings at a loss. What is clear is for the ICO ban TEMPORARILY. On update, I think they will come out with Licensing on ICO's, this way they can catch those scams or make them answerable to law.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:47:47 PM

I can confirm that India and Pakistan won't be affected my China's views on Bitcoins. India, with the second most population,  favours online currency to play an important role in the market. What bugs me is how is mining being affected vastly by China's withdrawal from the Bitcoin network.
Around the world, Bitcoin has influenced itself over the last 7 months with its rising price from 800 to 4k$. It's a  progress leap of 500%.
On a side note, could you summarise in a few words as to why China has started withdrawing from the Bitcoin market?
Indian will be the first country to ban bitcoin after China.The government is already implementing heavy tax schemes and they don't appreciate cryptos.There are no laws governing the scene at the moment but if one country starts banning it,certainly it will spread the word around.  
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

Yes,china has decided to regulate and issue license for bitcoin exchanges.BTCC has shut down voluntarily while the two other exchanges work normally.There was lots of FUD encouraging panic selling and i think once again the weaker hands,newbies have once again sold all of their bitcoins to big whales.Price has almost recovered to $3668 today which shows that there is still a huge buy wall because bitcoin has investors world wide and no more dependent on china.

fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

Indian will be the first country to ban bitcoin after China.The government is already implementing heavy tax schemes and they don't appreciate cryptos.There are no laws governing the scene at the moment but if one country starts banning it,certainly it will spread the word around.  
Absolutely not.India has already formed a committee to give recommendations in favor of legalizing crypto currencies within six months.So india would not follow china blindly.It was earlier when india was thinking of banning virtual currencies but later took a U-turn in its decision.So,if india legalizes bitcoin,then it would increase the demand of bitcoins more.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

china does not banned bitcoin but banned exchangers and ico. for news that affects the bitcoin will definitely make the panic holders let alone news like this which I think has a major impact on cryptocurrency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BTConFire

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

Absolutely not.India has already formed a committee to give recommendations in favor of legalizing crypto currencies within six months.So india would not follow china blindly.It was earlier when india was thinking of banning virtual currencies but later took a U-turn in its decision.So,if india legalizes bitcoin,then it would increase the demand of bitcoins more.

To add further, with the recent de-monetization in India and the rise of online banking apps, India is already favouring Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies worldwide. There is but very little awareness about Bitcoin which is a major drawback to the industry. Some people are ignorant while others unaware. I guess seminars and workshops explaining the Bitcoin terminology should be help at places to enlighten the mob.
There are several Indian exchange websites and day by day, their numbers keep increasing.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

china not banned bitcoin, but only ICO, and exchangers just have to got licenses to continue their platform in bitcoin world. i dont know why those more people panicking and rushing sell their bitcoins and alt-coins. lol i dont see any worries about this droping moment of all coins. i think it is just to start reinvest again to got/gain more profit before the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: