Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news :Bitcoin is not banned in china  (Read 3487 times)
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:31:40 AM

yup that is true bitcoin is on the internet it is like the movie nerve hehehe if you know what I mean
but hopefully BITCOIN will start and recover again the impact of these and in the investors holders miners etc.. is so big

and t those who bought BTC before the price drop hehehehee beter luck next time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

Bitcoin was never banned in china, the media just reported it wrong, these people still needs more education so that whenever they report something about bitcoin they can also educate the masses, rather than creating a juicy news for them, they should remember that its not all about the ratings, what matters is they should report factual news. However, the banning os dcam ICOs and shutdown of btcc china, made an impact to the crypto economy, the drop of  of the value of bitcoin, only shows that there are a lot of new investors, who have weak hands, you can see from the exchanges that there has been a large volume of people who sodl, and this is usually a beginner's error, they failed to understand one of the basic principle in investing, that is to buy low and sell high, the shutdown of btcc exchange, doesn't mean they can't invest anymore to other exchanges, rather they just made an easy way out, they sell their bitcoins, and didn't even think of winning it back, once bitcoin rises again, they might regret selling their bitcoins. I hope that the chinese media, had seen this coming, just because of a wrong report, new investors or even those who hodl but with weak hands, will likely regret in believing such news, they should have first made an investigation before reporting it, and as we know, a negative report will be heard around the world, and just what had happened jpmorgan even capitalized on this report and the fall of price of bitcoin. Fortunately, real news are coming out already, bitcoin is not banned, and the report shoukd also consider the fact that the chinese already invested a lot on its miners, and legalized the used of bitcoins, why would they just waste a lot of time, money and effort in banning bitcoin.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

I hopefully looking forward to that

i saw a news saying it is fake and not enough info regarding to that happening in china where BTC drops its price

definitely it will recover again and much grow even bigger
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:51:13 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
Yeah. China is banning ICO which is susceptible to a lot of scam and fraudulent acts. China is banning exchange that participate in fraud. Some are just suspended because of having no license. Soon they will operate again. China is becoming strict on this field. That is just it.
There are a lot of people who already sold there investment. I don't know if it is our benefit or there loss. Just keep on buying when it dips.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:00:37 AM

Yes true, and I'm sure bitcoin users in China will not leave the business that makes them rich, they will do everything to keep bitcoins, even until they have to go abroad.

great
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:42:23 AM

and this has been proven, bitcoin has again grown with prices that doubled from the price yesterday.
this shows that the power of bitcoin is very great and the problems that occur in china it is only a small problem that can be solved only within a few days
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

Yes true, and I'm sure bitcoin users in China will not leave the business that makes them rich, they will do everything to keep bitcoins, even until they have to go abroad.

thats what i dont really get about this. if they are going to ban exchange trade, but for a limited time, why panic? at the very least, look at it as though your coins might be locked for x period of time. but why sell, when obviously the price would surge when they do legitimately open the markets again? the demand that China generates is proven at this point, we have had two bubbles popped at this point.

i think the media ran with the fud, to depress the price. we all knew it would/will be temporary Wink
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

I do really hope it is a fake news, it will be really bad for bitcoin price if the exchanger being closed down, within the news the price fall down 30% if it is really happened I think we can back to $2000 and it will take a long time to back to $4500, but now the price is gradually recover, so there is a hope that the news is fake
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

This is also what I want to say. it's just a trick to compel us to sell bitcoins. This is a tactic to overthrow the price of bitcoins and the whales will increase it. And of course what happens to sellers can buy high prices. So I expect that the price will be higher and will meet the new All time high. After the drama and panic selling ended. It has also happened recently where the price of bitcoins dropped from $ 4,000 to $ 2,700. So as long as possible. Do not sell Bitcoins. Because you might not even be able to buy it cheaply
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

On the headline "China Banded Bitcoin", and that's yes that's the fake news, we don't know what's the point of spreading that fake news since China doesn't ban bitcoin but they are regulated in terms of their government policy. My other point of view is that they try to kill Bitcoin and then start promoting their forked bitcoincash and NEO crypto which came from Chinese dev team, and they paid the fake media for publicity stunt, IMHO.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

Wow. It´s incredible what is done to incite to the people to sell their BTC. With that, it was demonstrated that the BTC is so powerful that can recover pretty fast from any fake news.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:02:09 AM

but they ban some exchange. this make many China trade say goodbye with crypto world
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

I think even if bitcoin is not banned in china but if to do exchange in banned of course this makes crypto trade in china will not run, I think this policy is unfair.
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

but they ban some exchange. this make many China trade say goodbye with crypto world
Crypto World bid farewell to China. Today and tomorrow will be the progress of Bitcoin without China.

tengek37

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

True, it's just the fake news they use so bitcoin owners sell their bitcoin and make the price down, then they'll buy a massive bitcoin because of the cheap bitcoin price. When they buy bitcoin in large quantities they will become the majority of market rulers and set the price of bitcoin as they please. Therefore I suggest that do not panic and sell bitcoin, wait until the price back to normal.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:15 AM

Yeah, a lot of people are panic now, it makes the bitcoin prices went down. We must be strong, and really look up to the news wether it is 100% true or not. I hope we can learn something about this event guys, and keep investing in bitcoing. By the way, im just a newbie, wanting to make a higher rank and want to make some bitcoins.
tengek37

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

I agree with your opinion because bitcoin entrepreneurs are also coming from china, maybe it's true the Chinese government will block bitcoin, but it's possible that bitcoin owners from china keep doing bitcoin trades using different identities.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes

Fake news?
But China does not ban bitcoin. China banned ICO only.
So I would like to say that may be fake too.. How can ban ICO?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

Who said that bitcoin is ban in China? You just misunderstood the fact that China is not literally banning bitcoin, but exchanges and it's ICO's. And I've read an article that these are just temporal so we can see on how China is taking it's sentiment for bitcoin in the first place. They just want to regulate the crypto currency transactions in their country.
I agree with you . China wants to control its users and avoid shifting to other countries, which is justified because China owns more than 70% of the total number of Bitcoins and the ban is never going to happen.

I don't have an idea if they are owning more than 70% worth of the total bitcoins in the circulation. There are a lot of news that comes out from China and everything is aware of it and this weekend we can breathe widely because the price starts to get up again. And China is a big player in the market that has a lot of miners, investors and traders so the news did affected the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:58:12 AM

Who said that bitcoin is ban in China? You just misunderstood the fact that China is not literally banning bitcoin, but exchanges and it's ICO's. And I've read an article that these are just temporal so we can see on how China is taking it's sentiment for bitcoin in the first place. They just want to regulate the crypto currency transactions in their country.
I agree with you . China wants to control its users and avoid shifting to other countries, which is justified because China owns more than 70% of the total number of Bitcoins and the ban is never going to happen.

I don't have an idea if they are owning more than 70% worth of the total bitcoins in the circulation. There are a lot of news that comes out from China and everything is aware of it and this weekend we can breathe widely because the price starts to get up again. And China is a big player in the market that has a lot of miners, investors and traders so the news did affected the market.

Really happy to see bitcoin got up in the last 24 hours. We really don't know what's real news coming from China anymore. The fakes news has already affect us in a very damaging way that the price plummeted below $3000. However, we are already in the road to recovery so I guess people already know how to react from fake news, by buying more bitcoins. Let's see if the trend will continue despite negative from the Chinese government towards bitcoin ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: