Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news :Bitcoin is not banned in china  (Read 3487 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:18:34 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
I researched about china banning bitcoin and is not true but they only can manipulate it. They only prioritize their own money country it only controlling the bitcoin in their country to the economy . don't us panic because its only a hoax news or fake don't sell your bitcoin because no one can destroy it.
Yes that news was wrong and I was thinking how a sensible country can ban such a valuable thing in their region, the rumor spreader did very wrong. Chinese are now clearing all this and they said we are in it and we will not leave it many of investors are from china they don’t want to lag in field of development. And world will be more far than they.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maks123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:24:21 AM

I did not panic because I am sure that China's ban is temporary and in general bitcoin can successfully develop without China. This news only reduced the price of bitcoin for a while and allowed buying coins at a cheap price.

smsupto

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes

I think too. Bitcoin comeback with it's rate. We are very happy to see it.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

Yeah, FUDDERS are losing a lot of credibility these days.
Chinese are wise nation they cannot ban such a profitable coin just without any reason they know this coin can give them strength also their economy can earn some boost.

And they know the problems that will arise without bitcoin and they will not do it in future also because they know there is lot of success in bitcoin and banning it mean saying no to success.
Probably bitcoin is really profitable for bitcoin users but how you can assume that bitcoin is profitable for china? how can you assume like that when there's so many tax avoider hiding their wealth in china, well, I just heard that from rumour in the internet, don't know if it's true.
By the way, your statement that saying by banning bitcoin china will not going to success is just doesn't make sense.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:49:07 AM

What are you all discussing about? Don't you know as of now a few bitcoin exchanges of china locality have dialect farewell to cryptocurrency community?
It was a true news and now it turned into reality, we can't make it happen happen reverse by our enthusiasm.
Anyways, digital currency market speculators are in believe that banned exchange platforms would return after they get licensed from their government but this would also take time. Currently we have to accept the truth.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

What are you all discussing about? Don't you know as of now a few bitcoin exchanges of china locality have dialect farewell to cryptocurrency community?
It was a true news and now it turned into reality, we can't make it happen happen reverse by our enthusiasm.
Anyways, digital currency market speculators are in believe that banned exchange platforms would return after they get licensed from their government but this would also take time. Currently we have to accept the truth.

Well yes, maybe it is indeed true that China already banned bitcoin.  In any case, should we be worried about it?  Considering the fact that China banned bitcoin and the news from Dimon that bitcoin is fraud, we can see that there is just a little effect on bitcoin price.  Bitcoin is still the most preferred, most trusted, and well known crypto currency.  And even if its price will go down, I still believe that its price will goes up again.  Its price will be a good opportunity for people who are into investment.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

Bitcoin isn't banned in China but the exchange, now exchange companies are seeking license abroad to operate since China won't allow Bitcoin exchange and other Altcoins other than their own ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: