Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VIVO] Price speculation - New 10x-100x Gem (Masternodes + Annonymous)!  (Read 307 times)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:13:15 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:34:58 PM by Alanin

Hi i saw that coinmarketcap added a new coin called VIVO, which currently only sells on novaexchange for only 1,8$.
And after reading about it, i just had to share with you guys. Since i think this would be the perfect entry point before it explodes.

Let me know what you guys think about this coin. Agree or disagree? And please add a reason to your opinion

Heres some awesome facts about it.

- It currently has a very low market cap around 0.5mil, calculated from the total supply which is only 1mil coins!

- It is an enhanced fork of Dash (Today 1 DASH sells for 300$+ with a total supply of 18,9mil)!

- It has multiplatform Masternode's which requires only 1000 VIVO!

- Nice and simple Roadmap (Will be added to Cryptopia soon, which means a secure increase in price, Easy moonshot)!

- It is decentralized!

- Supports fully annonymous transactions!

BUT! for some reason i cannot go onto novaexchange!?!?! does anyone have this same issue??
All i have read so far is that some people are able to and some arent. Since their website has been targeted by some ddos or something like that, and that they had to block most uknown IP-adresses.

This is very frustrating, because i really want to go buy this coin before the train leaves. If anyone knows how to, please send me a pm or reply the tread

Edit: i figured that you can download TOR browser to acces their website until they remove ip blockade
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

Nova exchange isnt accepting new registrations, you could try buy someones account, as for vivo i think its all up to the dev and how well he communicates and advertises the coin.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

I just heard this coin. Never heard before..thanks for the information, please dont compare to dash, dash is the first pos coin and first x11 coin, it is pioneer of masternodes and instantx, evan duffield is the developer there and he is very smart..it was dark coin before rebrand to dash..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: