Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Presale vs. ICO  (Read 2936 times)
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

Presale is a cheap promotional ICO. We can call it a reward for early investors.
It's an advertising strategy as well.
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

The price is different because it is rewarding early adopters into the system.

Remember if they have a successful Pre-ICO, it means they can use that money towards increasing their team, more marketing and preparing for their ICO. Personally I like this system as it helps both parties.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

Presale is not the same as ICO ,Presale rewards the investors who take the risk to invest their money in a project which is bound to either kick start or not. But ICO is the main sale of the project to the general public. Presale can make you a millionaire if you invest wisely and the project become a success.
zeronumber2

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:32:06 AM

getting people rushed into buying to get the best 'rewards' but many times, the rewards are really the justified price of the token.  I've recently soured on ICO's so maybe my bias is coming out.A presale usually has a higher bonus than the ICO.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

Presale is a cheap promotional ICO. We can call it a reward for early investors.
It's an advertising strategy as well.
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
But some pre-sale is only for some specific people, so that can not call as a reward. Those people with lots of free token can control the price, that is not unfair for late investors.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:54:52 AM

I dont really investing in presale nor ICO especially the ones that gives 50% discount before the ICO is started morelikely the coin wont have any value after it is listed in the exchanges.

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

Usually the difference is just the price of the token, I think it is a good idea for both the startup and the earl adopter.

Why not reward the early adopters who allowed the project to move forward. And also the ICO receives the investment they are looking for. I am only concerned if the pre-sale is too much of a good deal because no altcoin should want to throw coins away if they will be valuable in the future.
captain_blood

Activity: 364

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

Pre-sale is the First Phase in conducting the ICO. It gives the early investor more bonus than Tokensale. If you want to experience massive bonus from both ICO and tokensale you can, because The Abyss ICO has an ICO right now with more bonuses awaits you there.

The Abyss.
Queta_7

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:56:13 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 06:26:16 AM by Queta_7

At the pre-sale stage, you can get good bonuses for tokens or discounts. For example, IQeon (https://iqeon.io/en) project provides 50% bonus
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

The price is different because it is rewarding early adopters into the system.

Remember if they have a successful Pre-ICO, it means they can use that money towards increasing their team, more marketing and preparing for their ICO. Personally I like this system as it helps both parties.

Yeah, join in the presale is more risky than joining in ICO since you can see the presale progress Then make a decision. Also, it will give you more profit since there is bonus for presale participates.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

While presale offers a better entrance point financially on the coin, it can also be seen as riskier.  This is why there are typically bonuses for those early investors, as there should be a higher reward for those that get in on the ground floor.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:56:48 PM

I think the presale is just an avenue by which an potential investor show his/her interest in the purchase of the ICO. The presale helps to cushion the sale of the ICO.it also help the organisation to know how much they could envisage in a prospective project.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

Usually there's a bonus offered with the presale period.. it is a good idea to get those early investors in. Such as the case of CyberTrust project. Right now it is on its Pre-ICO or pre-sale stage.. https://www.cybertrust.io

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

Presales are annoying. Yeah everyone loves to be first to buy cheaper but it fucks later investors.
So I prefer regular investment scheme. You open ico and sell from fixed price and that's it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

I advise you invest in Presale only if you confident in project. Presale provides 30%+ add-coins and etc, ICO provides cleary results, you should analyze every detail in project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ListICO

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

Presales are more riskier then An actual ICO. If you buy in pre sale you are taking higher risk so they give you higher reward.
You can find ICO list here www.listico.io Upcoming and Ongoing ICO projects.
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:00:44 PM

It seems that the presale offers greater reward to early investors, with the condition that there is also a higher risk involved on the investor´s side as it is completely uncharted territory.  The presale not only fosters coin recognition prior to the ICO, but the funds raised during this time will also help marketing costs for the ICO launch.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

Yeah, of course there's a 3rd option, buy on the market after the ICO. You can get lucky and buy it for half price or less. But you can also have bad luck and the price will be much higher than during the presale.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

i will say presale is the way for me to realize will the future of that ICO be success or not, if their coin can be sold out immediately that will be a good sign showing more investors are interting in that ICO, from that the crowdsale of ICO will have much chance to success in the future.

CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:12:04 PM

As for developers, Pre-ICO is kind of project protection and round for private investors, and it's the best time to invest in case of ROI. And first of all just a marketing tool)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: