Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 0.09 BTC, Want neteller  (Read 300 times)
imbest (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

As title says,
I have 0.09 BTC that i want to exchange with neteller. Offer me your best price through pm or post here.

Escrow will be used or you have to pay first. We can do multiple small trade ,no problem. Or only send to higher ranked member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

As title says,
I have 0.09 BTC that i want to exchange with neteller. Offer me your best price through pm or post here.

Escrow will be used or you have to pay first. We can do multiple small trade ,no problem. Or only send to higher ranked member.

I can take them @-5% preev.com and you cover Neteller fees. Hence ain't high ranked user I will cover escrow fees if any.
Just a friendly reminder if you don't need to take the money out of Neteller via ATM/BANK you'r able to deposit BTC @1%.

H4T.
imbest (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:00:46 PM

As title says,

I can take them @-5% preev.com and you cover Neteller fees. Hence ain't high ranked user I will cover escrow fees if any.
Just a friendly reminder if you don't need to take the money out of Neteller via ATM/BANK you'r able to deposit BTC @1%.

H4T.

My country doesn't allow Bitcoin deposit into neteller. And i am not interested in your offer.
Thank you

Looking for some real buyer,escrow accepted.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

As title says,

H4T.

My country doesn't allow Bitcoin deposit into neteller. And i am not interested in your offer.
Thank you

Thank you for replying back.
But you meant to say I'm not a real buyer or what ? Can you state how much are you looking for your bitcoins ? I'm interested.
imbest (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

As title says,

H4T.

Thank you

Thank you for replying back.
But you meant to say I'm not a real buyer or what ? Can you state how much are you looking for your bitcoins ? I'm interested.
You have my pm.
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

hi

I have only paypal

any chance that you can accept some portion of funds via paypal?

I ready transfer as friends payment right now

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: