Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY NOT ALLOW MEN TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE LIKE MUSLIMS DO  (Read 2754 times)
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Hey guys so I have been doing a lot of research  and thinking and all have proven that there are more women than men....so to equalize it all i think everyone anywhere should be allow to marry as many woman as he want in other to share all the women equally....give me your though every one 
It depends if a men can support all their women and their chidrens. But in the other side i dont agree in all men are allowed to marry more than one wife because that will lead again in overpopulation. Overpopulation is one of the major problem of a certain country.

Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Is it not already difficult to have one woman now you want more? Do you think woman will agree with that?
I think that will never work. One woman for one man. Relationships are hard enough and another woman is just more
complications on the same quantity of man.  The divorce rate is 50% it would just go up, and also I think 90% of the woman
would be against it. Woman are too jealous to allow that.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Hey guys so I have been doing a lot of research  and thinking and all have proven that there are more women than men....so to equalize it all i think everyone anywhere should be allow to marry as many woman as he want in other to share all the women equally....give me your though every one 
ARE YOU MARRIED? if yes or no well i dont care but i do have a question for you instead of answering your non-sense!
WHY do girl cant marry more than one guy? WILL you let your girl marry another man and live with her other husband? the 3 of you or maybe 5 of you 4husband + 1 wife in just 1 house! answer me please!~
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

The answere is that woman don't want mary to becasue they are gelous of man with many wifes.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

If men are allowed to marry multiple women, should women also enjoy the same right? Being fair and all. So how would that go? Do you actually see yourself being ok with your wife sleeping with another man and be like "hey guys, what do you want for breakfast". I my self don't agree with marrying multiple people. What i do believe in is  that you could divorce your spouse. I mean why continue a marriage if you know for yourself that the marriage didn't work.

ruchi85

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:39:23 AM

Women arent a commodity to be shared. You just can't have women, they aren't a "thing" or a possession. You can marry a woman yes, but it has to be consensual. Do you think you are doing single women a favor by marrying them?
I really don't think polygamy works amongst us humans.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Would you want more than one mother-in-law  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

I have no problem with polygamy. If there were enough economic foundations, I would support polygamy.
For the sake of peace of mind, I really don’t think marrying more than one wife will be a great idea especially since managing one wife is even more difficult than managing an entire country.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

But only the wives will sit in their own house, on full security of the husband. Children in case of divorce remain with the husband. In many countries, customs still suggest the creation of a husband before the wedding of a "reserve fund" for each wife. So that in the event of something (for example, his death) she could comfortably live until old age. There's no reserve, there's no separate housing for the wife and there's no wedding Smiley
Something I doubt that on such conditions men will start to marry more often. Rather, on the contrary  Grin
Zaggeta

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

There isn't anything inherently morally wrong with polygamy. It is just an arbitrary cultural principle that has infected many societies. Tolerance of polygamy has been damaged by quite a few polygamist societies that have bad human rights records (like Islam and many African cultures).

But these abuses are often in addition to the cultural principle of polygamy. It can technically work without these bad additions.

A good thought experiment in the ideas of untraditional marriage is Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, where a huge inequality in the amount of females to males leads to many competing and compatible forms of marriage from polygamy and polyandry, to clan marriages. A very good book, that I strongly advise.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:47:32 AM

to have more than one wife its not easy for sure.you must have lot of money first,how u can give good future your other wife if you cant support your 1st wife even yourself.me as a woman I will never agree that my husband will have other wife too.but if we already separated then no problem.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

I think muslims can marry more than one girl as long as they have enough money to support both wives and the wives has equal rights.but for me why need to have other wife if you already have one.why not just focus to her.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

As a man, I really want to do that but now I'm old I thought that we are just basically disrespecting women in that way. Just imagine the feeling that you are just asking for a share of something when you have given all of that same thing and that's not acceptable to us.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

For me, it's just too uncomfortable to have so many wives. It maybe good for the husband but what about his wives? Of course, a woman wants to be treated special in a way that no one else is. It's a bit cringy too. About the ration of women vs man, some don't like the idea of spending life with someone and just wants to be alone and free. So there, they fall into the category of woman who wanted to be single forever.
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Its there tradition, so I guest we should respect for what they believe.   
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

I won't support it because I think men will still cheat on their wives even if they have more than one wife. It also just encourage devaluing women in our society. They should be respected and not treated as a collection.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Nobody is stopping you from the person-to-person acts of living in marriage, even if governments and society don't approve formally. However, marriage to more than one person makes life difficult. Sleeping around isn't marriage; it's corrupted sexual activity. Think well before you place yourself into the position of more than one marriage partner.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Because marriage means combination of two lifes together. one person at a time cant be tied to several lives :")
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Im a christian and i dont agree that men are allowed to marry more than one wife like muslim. When god created adam and find that his lonely, he only created only one woman (thats eve) to make him happy and complete. So men only need one woman for their life.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

That is not an excuse, just because there are many women does not mean we are now allow to marry more than one woman, and it'not being fair either, woman is not a thing to be taken lightly and object to be use to have with as much as we want because they are many...a true man marry one wife because in his heart there is only one, and beside how can he afford to sustain all of their needs when they have children.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: