Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIUM (Global Decentralized 9-1-1) - Announcement & Token Sale  (Read 1232 times)
Guardian_Patrick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

can you explain for me this point brother :GUARDIUM is a token and protocol for global decentralized 9-1-1. ?
What is 9- 1- 1 brother? I can not understand this point

I can absolutely explain. In the United States 9-1-1 is our emergency telephone number to request Police/Fire/Medical attention. This service is limited in its ability to track where phone calls are being made as well as its ability to arrive on the scene in a quick time frame. The good majority of the globe do not have access to an organized system such as this, or live in an area where emergency services are privatized and require monthly service fees in order to receive emergency attention. Other regions don't have a formal infrastructure or are completely overwhelmed by their population numbers to where emergencies go unanswered altogether.

Guardian Circle (our API that is free to all smart device users, available now) is an emergency signaling system on your smart device that allows your friends and family to know when you are in an emergency instantly, with full GPS location and functions over Push Notification rather than SMS guaranteeing the emergency messages is received. This means that if your neighbor was listed as one of your 'Guardians' they could be at your house in under a minute, able to reach out to emergency services or transport you to the nearest emergency facility.

Guardium ($GUARD) is the utility token that will be used on the Guardian Circle App Marketplace, allowing for users in those rural/underprepared areas to:
Purchase Privatized or Guardian Circle Contracted Emergency Services
Remote Sponsor a family member or friend (Send funds to another individual over blockchain)
Generate an supplemental income outside of their regular jobs which will help during those emergencies
Lower unanswered emergency rates in underdeveloped areas.
Act as a data lockbox to keep crucial information such as medical requirements/restrictions, access keys/passcodes that you may need to access during an emergency.

We want to give everyone the access to help in an emergency, even if the government or formal services can't. We want to take the Emergency Services world out of the brick and mortar buildings and put it at your fingertips at all times.
Guardian_Patrick

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

this project make it as attractive as possible so that investors confident towards this project and also the team from this project also must have information so that this project not considered as project dead

Is it true that the information comes from legit sources? The thuthfulness of this statement can be debated and even debunked due to incoherent mumbling of that little sectarian engaged in debates who calls himself mark jeffrey. If theres no confidence in the minds of ur sheeple ur primary job is to instill it in them. Thrust ur argument down their oxygen receiver called mouth.

I am one of the main staff on the Guardian Circle / Guardium ($GUARD) team, I can confirm that any of my replies on this forum come from the legitimate source. The project is very much alive, we post Bi-Weekly news reports on our Telegram channel listing API progress, Current cyrptocurrency conferences and discussions, Events and news that Guardian Circle/Guardium have been a part of, $GUARD listed exchanges and much more.

We also post major news on Reddit, Medium, Twitter and our Blog on our website: https://guardium.co/
I can also be reached for more questions at: support@guardiancircle.com
Guardian_Patrick

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

New Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ78NB-4MYY
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:32:43 PM

Total tokens supply: 100m Pre mined:100 m wut? You have 100 millions beside total supply or what?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: