Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICOMG - 100% Anonymous Way For ANYONE To Participate In ICOS  (Read 1442 times)
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Recently our country's ICO and coin industry is in the doldrums, all the new projects almost all disappeared, I no longer see the excellent project was born
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

So many such projects began to appear. We wrote 40 lines and believe that everything is super. They want to collect money and disappear. Definitely SCAM
ICOMG (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

So many such projects began to appear. We wrote 40 lines and believe that everything is super. They want to collect money and disappear. Definitely SCAM

This topic has been addressed several times in this thread.  There has to be some level of trust between ICOs and their investors.  Any project could take your money and run at any point.  Honestly it would be far easier for us to come up with a noble cause, fake a white paper, get community praise and run off with your money.  We have made it much harder on ourselves because we have to retain anonymity during this process.  We wish it weren't the case but due to current government regulations that is the only way to make this work.  This is an in demand service and we strongly believe that governments shouldn't be able to regulate who can invest in what.  We have various articles and other press coming out this week and hope that will help gain some trust from the community.  Let us know if you have any other concerns.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

This topic has been addressed several times in this thread.  There has to be some level of trust between ICOs and their investors.  Any project could take your money and run at any point.  Honestly it would be far easier for us to come up with a noble cause, fake a white paper, get community praise and run off with your money.  We have made it much harder on ourselves because we have to retain anonymity during this process.  We wish it weren't the case but due to current government regulations that is the only way to make this work.  This is an in demand service and we strongly believe that governments shouldn't be able to regulate who can invest in what.  We have various articles and other press coming out this week and hope that will help gain some trust from the community.  Let us know if you have any other concerns.

There should be no trust in sending your money to a completely anonymous stranger. Only a mongoloid would do such a thing. Who knows maybe you catch a few.

This is clearly a scam and you should be banned from any forum and ICO site. What a disgrace.
raymankk

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:03:53 AM

Read a lot of project introduction, this introduction is a simple and successful explanation, this coin will be the dark horse of the currency session, I will participate in everything about it.This made me curious to keep following future development anyway.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:10:31 AM

Quite simply we are a 100% anonymous way for anyone / anywhere to purchase the ICOs they want without restrictions from any outside government. 

But what the goverments think about it. I think if the goverments know abount it it will be big fines for partisipants.
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:47:53 AM

There should be no trust in sending your money to a completely anonymous stranger. Only a mongoloid would do such a thing. Who knows maybe you catch a few.

This is clearly a scam and you should be banned from any forum and ICO site. What a disgrace.

Freedom of speech is a right in that land of the free.  I guess you better use it while you still got it. 
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:00:24 AM

Quite simply we are a 100% anonymous way for anyone / anywhere to purchase the ICOs they want without restrictions from any outside government. 

But what the goverments think about it. I think if the goverments know abount it it will be big fines for partisipants.

Are you talking about token holders or investing in individual ICOS?
btct_user

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

love the idea
i will invest some
even if it won't succeed in delivering the promise, it would be fun to watch market cap of this coin going up as a symbol of people freedom
heck, even if it fails and token price drops to 0, i will keep the tokens as a souvenir for their ideology.

and don't tell me that all investments in the world are based solely on calculation of future profits. sometimes people do/spend just for hope of better world, without expectations of immediate profit for themselves

and by the way, despite the team stated there is no technology involved in their solution, there COULD be some technology and automation especially on later stages after community growing up. i see here a potential for 2 types of use cases in community, forming kind of marketplace for mutual profit and making it truly decentralized (reducing the need to trust in centralized third party which is more vulnerable to govt than anonymous marketplace blockchain)
Littlestan

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

When does the token sale end?
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:43:50 AM

So what the new news about the token now? didnt hear any new news currently now. Any good news dev???

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: