Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 03:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTA] VPSCoin Cryptocurrency Project everything included  (Read 305 times)
radhwane

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

Twelve Chat free online chat rooms

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:40:57 AM

Greetings!
Im offering my project VPSCoin for a public auction, the reason that im selling this project im not able to find a team to start it, as i need developers to create a hosting provider so we can renting server and split them to sell VPS and accept vpscoin
also i dont have much time to moderate it have lot of websites and i plan  to sell them too  
my vision or vpscoin : buy a license from whmcs for vpscoin.host , add vpscoin to coinpayments, create addons for whmcs to accept vpscoin , renting large servers & split to vps's and sell them , add vpscoin to exchange markets ( yobit, bittrex ...)

you will get the all the following  

domains:
vpscoin.org  registered in godaddy expire 03 Oct 2017
*PositiveSSL  for vpscoin registered in ssls.com expire 07 Oct 2017  account login details will sent to you the renew of this ssl is less than 9$ and you can pay via BTC
*Whoisguard protection included
info: hosted with chaterzhost.com , currently the website is running https://vpscoin.org official website for vpscoin

vpscoin.me registered in namecheap expire 08 Nov 2017
*PositiveSSL also registered in Namecheap expire 08 Nov 2017
info: was hosted in separate currently is offline ,  i was use it as an online web wallet for vpscoin with custom design

vpscoin.info registered in namecheap expire 08 Nov 2017
no SSL
info : hosted in separate VPS ,currently working used for block explorer http://www.vpscoin.info

vpscoin.host registered in namecheap expire 22 Nov 2017
Free SSL provided by Cpanel Inc
info : hosted with chaterzhost.com , currently working planed to build a store where people can bought Virtual private servers and pay with vpscoin and bitcoin https://vpscoin.host

Github and source code :
- github account login
- source code ( scrypt algo ) not published yet
- windows wallet QT not published yet
- linux Wallet QT not published yet
- daemon not published yet

in the past we start vpscoin with algo x13 Pow/PoS and we fail bcz our fault setting 15000 last pow only , now we reset the chain with Scrypt Algo 82 millions coins total supply, 7 millions premined already

if you dont like this specs i can reset the chain again based on whatever you wish ,like changing money supply  , premine .... etc
also i will install online web wallet, pool mining and block explorer on your servers/vps for FREE of charge
i will recompile windows QT wallet for you
here is a screenshot of Windows Wallet

start bid : 0.6 BTC
minimum increments : 0.01 BTC
Buy it Now : only last valid auction
Auction duration : 7 days , the last valid bid win the auction

note:
* maybe i will extend domains tomorrow or in the next few days
* new owner must move vpscoin.org and vpscoin.host to new hosting within 3 months
* new owner must move vpscoin.info to new vps within 20 days ( i will provide installation for free )
* Free installation explorer , pool, web wallet provided by me
* you must have an account in godaddy and namecheap to push domains to you
* Escrow ? no problem we can choose only trusted members here like neotox or SFR or a moderator in this forum, fees must covered
* No bid ? lets okey i will find a team to start this project after auction expired  
* any info post a reply here or PM me

Happy Bidding

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator