Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of Privacy-Oriented Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 394 times)
ebliever (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good, detailed comparison of the features and capabilities (and weaknesses) of cryptocurrencies that boast of having anonymous transactions. Ideally I'd like to see a chart with a long list of features, etc., comparing each of the cryptos - Dash, Zcash, Monero, Spectrecoin, BitcoinDark and so on. Does anyone know of anything like that? Or at least a good review of privacy-focused cryptos giving the highlights of each?

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:11:29 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 05:37:02 AM by HippiePyro

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin#Official_team
This wiki has some of the comparisons you asked for. I've seen a table chart with almost all of them, I'll try to dig it up. I do advise you to fully research each coin on your own, in addition to others opinions. But a complete comparison like you ask for is hard to do as many of these techs are to different to compare on a similar standard.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good, detailed comparison of the features and capabilities (and weaknesses) of cryptocurrencies that boast of having anonymous transactions. Ideally I'd like to see a chart with a long list of features, etc., comparing each of the cryptos - Dash, Zcash, Monero, Spectrecoin, BitcoinDark and so on. Does anyone know of anything like that? Or at least a good review of privacy-focused cryptos giving the highlights of each?
For my part, the only reals privacy currenies are :
 Monero (XMR)
 ZCoin (XZC)
 ZCash (ZEC)
But, from these 3, only ZCoin has the MTP feature implemented, then this is the only one who can guarantee your privacy.
If you choos a detailed source with the fetailled feature of all these currencies, tanks to share :-).
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:19:41 AM

In terms of total anonymity, ZCash is the only one with truly unbreakable anonymity, but its difficulty of use make it less useful. Also, you can still reveal your identity by your IP address when you broadcast transactions, etc.

For all practical purposes, Monero is probably your best option.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Here is a very good article comparing crypto anonymous currencies. I advise you to read it seriously.

https://zcoin.io/zcoins-privacy-technology-compares-competition/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ORS SA

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Good day,

My name is Rayne Davis and I work for, ORS, an international software company launching an ICO on April, 28 2018, after successfully collecting EUR 10M in pre ICO within a few days.

The ORS Group has more than 100 IT developers and scientists. It boasts over 20 years of experience in delivering sophisticated A.I.-based optimization software solutions to a large international client base (www.ors.ai).

Their new product, the Hypersmart Contracts, provides access to more than 1,000 proprietary algorithms and hundreds of software solutions to the crypto community community and to established businesses (www.orsgroup.io). At ORS, we envision a global network of entrepreneurs and independent companies empowered by our ABC technology building blocks: Algorithms, Blockchain, and cryptocurrency.
The reason why  We are contacting you because is that we would like you to have the first opportunity to assume an of your influential role as an ORS influencer in the BitcoinTalk community. If you believe in our project, which unites sound business with a visionary mission for a better (decentralized) society: Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watchtime_continue=2&v=5O3NiXdCzDs

We would be honored to take you on have you as an a key “ambassador“ of our project influencer and give you ORS Tokens for promoting our ICO , in the BitcoinTalk community. Of course we have a good deal for both the community members and for you, as good business (financially solid business) for all stakeholders has always been a key principle at ORS.

By the way, you might be interested to know that we sold last week the very first Hypersmart Contract to a crypto project last week, even before starting our ICO :-) – we think this to be pretty unique in this young industry. Please read the press release here: https://medium.com/@ORS_Fabio/ors-sells-%20first-hypersmart-contract-to-%20eidoo-2243f740469a

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Rayne.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

Such charts usually been done by one more coin that wish to take its part at the table and show why it better then other Cool

Comparison by ZenCash

Comparison by Xspec

Comparison by Zoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: