Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyEtherWallet  (Read 882 times)
galestorm (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:46:13 AM

Hello! I was just wondering on how to cash out via MyEtherWallet? Its just that the pay that i'll be receiving will be coming in just a few weeks and i dont know how to transfer coins from MyEtherWallet. Can someone please help me? Thankyou.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tizen_Pd

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:16:22 AM

On its support page there is a lot of information that you need
https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/help_center

Hope to help you Roll Eyes

aer0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

"Cash out" usually means convert to Fiat.  If that's what you mean, then no MEW can't help you.  You'll take your ETH and transfer to the exchange in your country. Then sell the ETH for your Fiat. 

Another way would be do convert ETH to BTC via Changelly or Shapeshift - Then send BTC to Localbitcoins and they someone will send you cash when u sell.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

Hello! I was just wondering on how to cash out via MyEtherWallet? Its just that the pay that i'll be receiving will be coming in just a few weeks and i dont know how to transfer coins from MyEtherWallet. Can someone please help me? Thankyou.

I think you cannot cash out direct from ETH to Fiat from the Myetherwallet. You can send the ETH to any exchange and convert it into btc. Then you can send this  BTC to your local exchange and cash out in the form of your local currency. For Eth, Myetherwallet is very good and easy to use.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:47:22 AM

You have to gas up your MEW with at least BTC0.005 worth, let's say from Bittrex you bought Ethereum that's worth that amount then transfer it to your MEW account. It's kind of complicated  to explain how but if you are hesitant though, you can always search on youtube the steps. That's how I learned to use the MEW though.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:56:32 AM

Be Careull with the links by now , a lot of of scammers are in slack channel !

thanks
Tux

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

You can't. You need to transfer your ETH funds to exchanger then convert it to BITCOIN then there you can do now either withdrawing or cashout.

MyEtherWallet.com (take note of the URL) interface is easy to understand so Im sure for a basic internet person that will be an easy doing. Just be sure that you will received ETH and not ETH token as you will do some transfer first before it will be traded to ETH.

You have to gas up your MEW with at least BTC0.005 worth, let's say from Bittrex you bought Ethereum that's worth that amount then transfer it to your MEW account. It's kind of complicated  to explain how but if you are hesitant though, you can always search on youtube the steps. That's how I learned to use the MEW though.

As long as MEW have funds it's an automatic GAS. The funds will come from MEW as per OP saying so basically no need for BTC deposits.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

Just like others said here.You cant able directly to cashout your altcoins into bitcoin directly into your MEW wallet which you would still need to transfer those into an exchange.Depositing those coins into the wallet of your account on the exchange you choose.They do have respective wallet addresses on each coin.Once been transfered then thats the time you would able to convert it to fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:46:03 PM

You cannot cash out directly from the wallet and first of all you need to transfer those coins to any exchange and then you need to convert those coins to bitcoins first and later on you can cash out bitcoins to your local currency.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:33:16 AM

You need to have Ethereum in your wallet to make transactions for any tokens. 
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

The easiest way - transfer ETH to exchange (Bittrex for example), sell them for BTC there, transfer BTC to localbitcoins (for example), and in the end sell them for fiat  Cheesy

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

To withdraw the coin from myetherwallet you must have at least 0.01 ETH and all will work well if in myetherwallet wallet you have the required ETH is there.

Garisson

Activity: 187
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

Is it possible to enable 2fa on MEW?
It seems to me that i am not protected enough when i can unlock my account only with my private key. Even without any login or email needed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:21:20 PM

You can't cash out directly your coins / token/ ETH on MEW. You need to send it first to an exchanger that the coin you hold is on the list. In what country do you live? If you hold ETH you can send it to coinbase if not better to use some other exchange that can let you sell those coins that you've got on your MEW. There's no way to sell through MEW.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

Hello I have a problem. I can't add any custom token. When I try to add this then got an error "Default Node does not exist. Please clear local storage and try again." Please help how to fix this error?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Hello I have a problem. I can't add any custom token. When I try to add this then got an error "Default Node does not exist. Please clear local storage and try again." Please help how to fix this error?
What token would you add? Are you sure if you have putted right custom address, name of token and decimal?
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

I think you cant cash out your coins using MyEtherwallet because cashing out will undergo due process first you beed a gas as transaction fees.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

Did you just do this as it is explained? If you are using Google Chrome, then here is a solution. Alternative, try to use another browser such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox or just the incognito mode of Chrome. It can be also the antivirus firewall, who might block the connection.
If this problem still persists, then you should look at the developer console of your browser and report any errors to MyEtherwallet.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:41 PM

Did you just do this as it is explained? If you are using Google Chrome, then here is a solution. Alternative, try to use another browser such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox or just the incognito mode of Chrome. It can be also the antivirus firewall, who might block the connection.
If this problem still persists, then you should look at the developer console of your browser and report any errors to MyEtherwallet.
Thank you very much. I tried another browser FireFox and try to add Postoken but it write me that it can't duplicate already existing token. And it really exist in tokens list.
And also when I log in mew I see text (screenshot below):

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Thank you very much. I tried another browser FireFox and try to add Postoken but it write me that it can't duplicate already existing token. And it really exist in tokens list.
And also when I log in mew I see text (screenshot below):

This is a typical thing of Myetherwallet that everybody has it. You should click on 'Load Token Balances' and it will display all available tokens in the ETH network including its balance in the row with a delay.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: